JetSniper
R.I.P [EPIC]Pfcguinn
+113|6347

JetSniper wrote:

its the flag, notice its only when you are moving the flag up an down?
Big_Fat_Panda
+8|6679|Iceland

The_Lance_117 wrote:

More footage, don't worry it is shorter and better, no interference.:
http://i294.photobucket.com/albums/mm83 … 2_0001.jpg
Much better vid, and this is definitely not the heartbeat signaling the end of the round.

Nice observation.

Probably a hippie drum circle or something hehe.
globefish23
sophisticated slacker
+334|6334|Graz, Austria
Yes, that's definitely some oriental, Arabic drum music.
Maybe they thought "Let's add oriental music in random places coming from out of nowhere so people are convinced this is really a place in a Middle East city and not a US Army training camp in the Nevada desert."

I seem only remember that music from MEC theater maps, not the PLA ones (I think there is the equivalent Chinese/Asian chimes music), so my theory could be true.
(Real China vs. Army training camp in Florida's Everglades )

BTW, the sound of the flag being pulled up or down sounds completely different, namely like metallic clacking on a metallic flag post.
Big_Fat_Panda
+8|6679|Iceland

globefish23 wrote:

Yes, that's definitely some oriental, Arabic drum music.
Maybe they thought "Let's add oriental music in random places coming from out of nowhere so people are convinced this is really a place in a Middle East city and not a US Army training camp in the Nevada desert."

I seem only remember that music from MEC theater maps, not the PLA ones (I think there is the equivalent Chinese/Asian chimes music), so my theory could be true.
(Real China vs. Army training camp in Florida's Everglades )

BTW, the sound of the flag being pulled up or down sounds completely different, namely like metallic clacking on a metallic flag post.
LOL Everglades.... what a swamp.   Used to do some flight training over there.  Our biggest concerns were if we would have to perform an emergency landing, should we stay inside the plane and sink, or go out of the airplane and get eaten by a crocodile. But loved that place.

I think their answer to the MEC music, was the bell sound you here in the Chinese villages.

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard