Other23%23% - 12
Total: 51
Spider1980
#1 Commander
+92|6540|Washington
North Korea
PureFodder
+225|6284
There's been a lot of polls taken on this topic throughout the world, the polls tend to find that the US/Iran/Iraq/Israel/NK are seen as the greatest threats, the winner is largely dependent on recent events.
CameronPoe
+2,925|6553

rawls2 wrote:

Islam and atheists
lol @ atheists.
PuckMercury
6 x 9 = 42
+298|6525|Portland, OR USA
nothing more likely to spark a long bloody battle than someone with no religious foundation to get self righteous about ... wait, what?
loubot
O' HAL naw!
+470|6576|Columbus, OH
Other: Soccer moms. They cut people off of the road, thinking their soccer schedule is sooOOooo important than my daily commute.
Steel
on_Target
+65|6315|Sarasota Fl
gargamel!
https://i78.photobucket.com/albums/j106/Dickvy/gargamel.jpg
dr evil
https://www.kimchy.org/wp-content/uploads/2007/06/drevil.jpg
and these guys should all be mentioned
https://mcgonnigle.files.wordpress.com/2007/07/boris_natasha_fearless.jpg
.Sup
be nice
+2,646|6451|The Twilight Zone
Iran imo.
https://www.shrani.si/f/3H/7h/45GTw71U/untitled-1.png
Doctor Strangelove
Real Battlefield Veterinarian.
+1,758|6466
The Gobal Defense Initiative Task Force

Last edited by DoctaStrangelove (2008-04-21 16:27:57)

Kmar
Truth is my Bitch
+5,695|6599|132 and Bush

America the biggest threat? I see some people are still feeling the effects of 4/20.
Xbone Stormsurgezz
DeathBecomesYu
+171|6178

Mek-Stizzle wrote:

DeathBecomesYu wrote:

Sorry ram...but your threads are obviously biased and not just "a little" biased, so you have lost any kind of credibility here. Maybe once you settle in and make some posts that show some common sense, then you mike get a few more responses or votes. Even this poll is stupid because you cant blame one single nation for threat to world peace because it comes down to mankind. Maybe a government or two will cause problems.

By the way......did the world have peace? Did I miss something....so who can really be a "threat". As far as world peace, it has never existed.

So my vote is........

Antarctica and all its melting ice caps...damn you!!
Oh cmon, it's no more ridiculous than some of the other shit around here. Certainly more valid than lowings "ISLAM IS TAKING OVER EUROPE I'M A SCARED LITTLE SHIT" threads.

FUCK.

Pisses me off. Maybe it's cos I'm actually angry at other shit atm...
Relax....you missed my point. Since he has been on this site, all his posts have been extremely one sided and has lost credibility with a lot of people here. This is really the first post where it wasn't biased but I was commenting on why there were lots of views but no one was responding or voting.

Yes, there are lot of meaningless stuff here and of course all over the internet....I was just pointing out why he isn't getting responses. It was also help if he stuck to one post and follow up with what he wants to debate about. To this point, he creates a very one-sided post, says a thing or two, disappears from his own thread and then creates another. How do he expect people to react when they see he creates another post after killing his own.

That's my point...FUCK....oops...no I'm not mad atm..lol
Turquoise
O Canada
+1,596|6403|North Carolina
Other -- Extremists.
unnamednewbie13
+2,053|6770|PNW

Other: giant meteor. Would be peaceful, but boring.

Last edited by unnamednewbie13 (2008-04-21 17:23:37)

FEOS
Bellicose Yankee Air Pirate
+1,182|6409|'Murka

Flying Spaghetti God.
“Everybody is a genius. But if you judge a fish by its ability to climb a tree, it will live its whole life believing that it is stupid.”
― Albert Einstein

Doing the popular thing is not always right. Doing the right thing is not always popular
FallenMorgan
+53|5912|Glendale, CA
Fundamentalists are more of a threat to the free world than atheists.
Diesel_dyk
Object in mirror will feel larger than it appears
+178|5992|Truthistan
OTHER
Nationalism is on the wane.... watch for the rise of global corporatism and rebellions lead by religious fanatics. In the end corporatism will lose from the inside out.

Religious fanatics and fundamentalists will then fight it out to determine the dominant global religion. We can see it already where Muslim or religious right Armageddon nuts are trying to stomp all individuality and creativity from the world and homogenize us down to the level of mindless follows to their power hungry leaders

If they get their way, we will have a huge war, the winner will become the dominant religion in the world and we enter into a new dark age with all the memorable facets of the last dark age.
Ajax_the_Great1
Dropped on request
+206|6645
America, Fuck Yeah!
KEN-JENNINGS
I am all that is MOD!
+2,973|6630|949

It isn't "WHO is the biggest threat", it is "WHAT is the biggest threat".  That being said, I would have to go with the ever growing disparity of wealth distribution as the biggest threat to world peace.

Last edited by KEN-JENNINGS (2008-04-21 22:50:01)

B.Schuss
I'm back, baby... ( sort of )
+664|6839|Cologne, Germany

KEN-JENNINGS wrote:

It isn't "WHO is the biggest threat", it is "WHAT is the biggest threat".  That being said, I would have to go with the ever growing disparity of wealth distribution as the biggest threat to world peace.
seconded. This goes together with the growing food crisis that is emerging at the moment. As soon as people are unable to even afford the most basic necessities of life ( bread, rice, flour, water, those sort of things ), they are getting very angry. This situation is bound to spark unrest in some of the under-developped countries in Africa, and Asia.

At some point, those who have nothing would rather die trying to get something, than continue living like they do.
Dilbert_X
The X stands for
+1,810|6104|eXtreme to the maX
Voted America - no really....
The extreme version of belligerent capitalism practised by the US, and the appeasement of the extremist Christians - who are subordinates to judaism - represent two key reasons America is a threat to the free world.
Русский военный корабль, иди на хуй!
Dilbert_X
The X stands for
+1,810|6104|eXtreme to the maX
"WHAT is the biggest threat".
If the question is 'what' then probably:-
Overpopulation and/or overconsumption.
Русский военный корабль, иди на хуй!
Lisik
+74|6499|Israel
Damn Americans beated us at this one

ps: voted for teh Persians.
Vilham
Say wat!?
+580|6764|UK
All of those countries are a threat to world stability, theres no such thing as "world peace" there have only been 8 years in the last 300 where every nation on earth has been at peace.

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard