Varegg
Support fanatic :-)
+2,206|6780|Nårvei

Eldu wrote:

M.O.A.B wrote:

Can I be'z liek in Snake's squad? I'll be his engy dude on his LB, as well as overall super squaddie, sexy time with the M16. Can also operate in tank formations. Oh and I'm a mean hawk pilot.
He's a mean mofo, I'll also sign up for snake's squad if he'll have me ^^.
Both of you send him a PM
Wait behind the line ..............................................................
Mint Sauce
Frighteningly average
+780|6256|eng
Sign me up for Snake's squad, I was in it last time and it was sexytime. I was squad leader until I pulled out aswell
#rekt
Varegg
+2,206|6780|Nårvei

Mint Sauce wrote:

Sign me up for Snake's squad, I was in it last time and it was sexytime. I was squad leader until I pulled out aswell
You can be squadleader now if you want to ....
Wait behind the line ..............................................................
FlemishHCmaniac
+147|6382|Belgium

Varegg wrote:

Okay ... lets try Mondays then and see how many turns up ... any specific time ? ... from 8pm GMT ?
:'(
Snake
Missing, Presumed Dead
+1,046|6536|England

Well, im not around for the next week or so (havent been on forums since Sunday). Basically, coursework (shit loads...for next week, that I started on Monday!!), 3x exams in May and a LOT to do at work. Since Friday, been @ work 8-6 (usually 9-5), home for tea then coursework til 11.30, bed...repeat. Im mentally exhausted!

Anyway, enough of my personal shit....either im a good SL, or people like me Squad SNAKE, if people still want in, consists of at the moment:
- Me (duh )
- Gary
- Flem
- Mint
- Eldu

1 space left, had a PM from Weflect (hes on forums), but hasnt posted in this topic, but seeing as hes mainly a heli/jet player (and good at it too)...be best if he was in that kind of squad.
RD/Toilet are choppa whores, so can go in the air and ditch ma squad (sorry <3 ).

So, for reasons above...I wont be around the next few weeks, except maybe on and off on the weekends. Even ma project is on hold (Gary & RD will know ). Soooo.....in the meantime, hf Mint can take control of it if he wants
Mint Sauce
Frighteningly average
+780|6256|eng

Snake wrote:

Well, im not around for the next week or so (havent been on forums since Sunday). Basically, coursework (shit loads...for next week, that I started on Monday!!), 3x exams in May and a LOT to do at work. Since Friday, been @ work 8-6 (usually 9-5), home for tea then coursework til 11.30, bed...repeat. Im mentally exhausted!

Anyway, enough of my personal shit....either im a good SL, or people like me Squad SNAKE, if people still want in, consists of at the moment:
- Me (duh )
- Gary
- Flem
- Mint
- Eldu

1 space left, had a PM from Weflect (hes on forums), but hasnt posted in this topic, but seeing as hes mainly a heli/jet player (and good at it too)...be best if he was in that kind of squad.
RD/Toilet are choppa whores, so can go in the air and ditch ma squad (sorry <3 ).

So, for reasons above...I wont be around the next few weeks, except maybe on and off on the weekends. Even ma project is on hold (Gary & RD will know ). Soooo.....in the meantime, hf Mint can take control of it if he wants
yeah i'll take control of it until you get back, and i think i'm going to get jamesey to fill that gap, he's awesome.
#rekt
Varegg
+2,206|6780|Nårvei

Then we have 3 squads that are about ready ... OSP, MOD and SNAKE ... 1927 is almost done with his me thinks but still we need 2 or 3 more squads ....
FlemishHCmaniac
+147|6382|Belgium
I think you'll have to count me out guys. Considering my situation, I can never make it on Mondays. I haven't even played the game in over two months and to be honest I don't think I'll get back into playing like before. Perhaps the odd round here and there but that's it. I'm sure there are competent people willing to take my place in your squad, Snake.

I could play but regard me as a last option to fill in or something if it's an event on Friday evening, Saturday or Sunday afternoon.
Varegg
+2,206|6780|Nårvei

^^ All squads will be needing reserves
Ec0li
Vagina face
+167|5969|London ㋛

wait wait wait, who's squad am I in?
Eldu
+62|6077|Belgium
Snake's you nub, so that's my squad .
PS: Don't expect me to start this game regularly.
legionair
back to i-life
+336|6593|EU

Legio signing in as tactical reserve for now.
Eldu
+62|6077|Belgium

legionair wrote:

Legio signing in as tactical reserve for now.
\o/
The oldest chav in the world
+2,423|6644|Cardiff, Capital of Wales
Are we all heading to the server at 8pm (gmt) tonight?

If so, someone post the ip in this thread for all to see please.
Eldu
+62|6077|Belgium
Afraid I won't make it tonight :s. I'll try to make it though, but can't make promises. Make it 8 GMT +1 and I can surely play for 45 minutes .
Well we have had one successful night on Karkand and hopefully these nights will grow.  As they do I think that more and more interest will appear in the forthcoming matches.

For the last two weeks most of our Squad have shown up and should be commended for that even if they spent most of the time killing me from the opposistion.

We still require players for the matches and perhaps more importantly more squad leaders.  Some people think that because they might not know anyone they can't carry out the task of being a SL, well Monday nights are the best way to meet fellow players.  Once you have shot someones head off of revived them then the ice has clearly been broken.

From only a small amount of players we have had a lot of fun so far and being part of a 32 v 32 is an excellent opportunity to take part in a large scale war with teamwork.
Varegg
+2,206|6780|Nårvei

I hardly see another event taking place unless we have enough people with genuine interest for playing events, so far we don't have enough players to be sure we can take on a 32 vs 32 player match ...

As mentioned many of our members have much schoolwork and exams coming up in May so i guess from mid June and later on is a realistic perspective for a new event ... we still have the Jolt community being interested ...
Eldu
+62|6077|Belgium
Yeah, I was gone again tonight, sry.
Also inform me when u play, I never play bf anymore.
M.O.A.B
'Light 'em up!'
+1,220|6193|Escea

Man I forgot about this, it went quiet for a while and since the search function was down I haven't looked into the forum .

Eldu wrote:

Yeah, I was gone again tonight, sry.
Also inform me when u play, I never play bf anymore.
Monday nights for now mate, 8pm gmt.
robcr9
+111|5951
Make it a good rotation...like the one me and snake we on about in another thread
RDMC
Enemy Wheelbarrow Spotted..!!
+736|6535|Area 51
whatupfoo's! So is this entire squad organizing thing still on?
Snake
Missing, Presumed Dead
+1,046|6536|England

Teh RD
(44/1...nothing else, beyotch)

Good question...assume because theres no events, then no? Varegg?

Last edited by Snake (2008-05-27 10:23:51)

M.O.A.B
'Light 'em up!'
+1,220|6193|Escea

Man keep forgetting about this, guess because there's not much activity like.
I suggest a squad name for each one, my ideas are Wolf Pack and Viper, oh yes, genius in the making.

/goes back to writing
Varegg
+2,206|6780|Nårvei

Because of many participants doing exams and such the whole thing is on ice for a little while but not forgotten ... we tried populating the EU server on mondays but that died out very quickly and with that some of the momentum we had after the BFSTAT match ...

We still have an open invitation for a match against JOLT and maybe a rematch against BFSTAT later on ... but i'm not sure we have enough people that are that interested after the last event, i think my expectations was to high perhaps ... just look as this thread as example, not very many have bothered to sign up

But i'm still game if you guys are

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard