¦TØP¦straz_mataz
+49|6155
[wipido]http://www.wipido.com/video/591[/wipido]
I don't understand nub clans that kick people for Bunny Hopping when they claim too be skilled at the game......
Janis_Petke
\m/(><)\m/
+49|6663|Brunei Darussalam

You just gotta live with it... +1 for the In Flames
https://img142.imageshack.us/img142/8510/screen016ve7.jpg
Givanno
+7|6168|Stuntmen Arena
bunny hopping is pro ^^
hintakaari
+113|5909
where was the bunnyhopping part? if that is bunnyhopping,  i am king of sweden
ReDmAn_ThE_uNiQuE
oh hai :D
+156|6621|The Netherlands

hintakaari wrote:

you are?

.. but srsly, i couldnt see really bunnyhopping to
Fateless
+36|6212|Jennifer Connellys Pants
Meh, its part of the game. If i had a dollar for everytime ive been kicked for BH i'd have about 10 bucks.

https://img383.imageshack.us/img383/782/27644268at2.th.jpg
HaawwK
+31|5955|Bolton
count the amount of ranked servers in bf2, times it by 10 and thats how many times iv been banned for bunnyhopping

Last edited by HaawwK (2008-04-20 06:05:39)

r00ts
xD
+81|6512|Netherlands
lol 10 bucks xD
hintakaari
+113|5909

ReDmAn_ThE_uNiQuE wrote:

hintakaari wrote:

you are?

.. but srsly, i couldnt see really bunnyhopping to
not king of sweden, that is sure
Collateralis
Beep bep.
+85|6340|Stealth on Grand Bazaar
Crap players = crap reason to kick someone. O know I got owned, he bunnyhopped to do it so I'm gonna kick him cos hes better than me but I can't admit it infront of all my rl friends on TS/Vent....twat. Or I got owned, I'll just say he bunnyhopped so I can get my 1337 K/D without any good players being on the server. Another reason why I don't play BF2 anymore.
Adamshannon8
+94|6155
if any one you know |SI| Supertrooper9977, he got banned yesterday for "NO Looking onto other people screens", ask him for the ss i lost it.
simmy.uk
+117|6408
bunny hopping rules only apply to admin, if it happens to an admin the person gets kicked kicked, if it happens to anyone else no one cares. stupid rule imo.
Canadian_Sniper_X
+45|6459|Kamloops, BC Canada
I'm jealous. You don't seem to get dust bunnies.

I love how some people think jumping once is bunnyhopping...
TehMyke
D:
+343|6679

Canadian_Sniper_X wrote:

my hitreg is better then strazs tbh
HSG
+23|6444|British Columbia, Canada
TOp you dont undertsand that stats are life u deserve to be kicked.
¦TØP¦straz_mataz
+49|6155

hintakaari wrote:

yea i know. i died twice in about 10 mins and both times i did die it was by one of these nub clan members and i was bunny hopping. But i think these guys we re just pissed that i was killing them all, so they kicked me.

Canadian_Sniper_X wrote:

I love how some people think jumping once is bunnyhopping...
95% of the time i dont get nearly as good reg... and if you watched the high quality version you would see i actually do get a bunch of dust

TehMyke wrote:

my hitreg is better then strazs tbh
i wish i had insanly good reg but i dont

Last edited by ¦TØP¦straz_mataz (2008-04-20 14:59:30)

TehMyke
D:
+343|6679

¦TØP¦straz_mataz wrote:

yea i know. i died twice in about 10 mins and both times i did die it was by one of these nub clan members and i was bunny hopping. But i think these guys we re just pissed that i was killing them all, so they kicked me.
actually, (-BS-) = grumpy 40 yearolds.. if you dont instaprone (aka noobdive) when you run into them they kick you, they hate me big time (i been banned multiple times from all their servers including 2142), their in my omghax picture 20 times, its lulz.
chaosdragon001
Whee
+53|6479|Los Angeles, California
It's the same with WM, they also kick/ban for being unable to hit moving targets that aren't firing at them.
Canadian_Sniper_X
+45|6459|Kamloops, BC Canada

¦TØP¦straz_mataz wrote:

Compared to me you do...
¦TØP¦straz_mataz
+49|6155

Canadian_Sniper_X wrote:

¦TØP¦straz_mataz wrote:

Compared to me you do...
Screw around with your config. It does help a bit on servers where you get less than 50 ping.
The_Lance_117
CANADA STRONG
+110|5906|CANADA
I bet you get teabagged a lot.
Jrdeacs
+22|5869

hintakaari wrote:

i am the same where is the bunnyhopping part..... ( and no you are not king of sweden )
TopHat01
Limitless
+117|5874|CA
...Bunny Hopping is only when people jump around in circles multiple times, and wait until you drain your clip, then unleash a pistol to your face.

1 or 2 hops isn't really bunny hopping, it's tactical, but jamming on your space bar in effort to save your life is simply pathetic.
I'm Jamesey
Do a Research Noob
+506|6102|Scotland!

TopHat01 wrote:

...Bunny Hopping is only when people jump around in circles multiple times, and wait until you drain your clip, then unleash a pistol to your face.

1 or 2 hops isn't really bunny hopping, it's tactical, but jamming on your space bar in effort to save your life is simply pathetic.
I disagree, I jump around until the enemy wastes their clip and then I revive my dead squad while they fail to kill me with pistol and then I take their flag while they cry and call me a fag loser.
TehMyke
D:
+343|6679

I'm Jamesey wrote:

I disagree, I jump around until the enemy wastes their clip and then I revive my dead squad while they fail to kill me with pistol and then I take their flag while they cry and call me a fag loser.
<3<3<3

i don't know how my jump key still works after 3 years of being bashed every 2 seconds

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard