don't think I'll gt it, actually looks too scary

http://xbox360.ign.com/dor/objects/8504 … 22508.html
krazed
Admiral of the Bathtub
+619|6771|Great Brown North
looks interesting
ghettoperson
+1,943|6641

I don't know, looks no worse than Doom3.
']['error
Banned
+630|6636|The Netherlands
Holy shit that looks scary
buttersIRL
+17|6589

ghettoperson wrote:

in Doom at leat you have guns, in this your up close personal with a drill or chainsaw or some really vicious noseclippers
FFLink
There is.
+1,380|6683|Devon, England

buttersIRL wrote:

ghettoperson wrote:

in Doom at leat you have guns, in this your up close personal with a drill or chainsaw or some really vicious noseclippers
He had a gun in the video?
unnamednewbie13
+2,053|6763|PNW

Aliens vs Predator 2 is all you need for that genre.
BRiiNDED
+137|6116
looks pretty awesome, if those are the gfx obviously, but meh dotn know about scary, could be one of those games that just make ya jump a little if ya aint feeling great
Fat_Swinub
jaff
+125|6427
I'll keep and eye out for this game. A lot of games have been promising to scare me (recent ones being Doom 3, F.E.A.R., Condemned and SALKER)  but never really did so I wonder if this can actually do it.
unnamednewbie13
+2,053|6763|PNW

Fat_Swinub wrote:

I'll keep and eye out for this game. A lot of games have been promising to scare me (recent ones being Doom 3, F.E.A.R., Condemned and SALKER)  but never really did so I wonder if this can actually do it.
The monsters in this one look almost too flaily to be scary. It might be a bit unfair to say early on, but I'd expect copious amounts of monster closets, which I only really care for in mass-slaughter games like Serious Sam.

Last edited by unnamednewbie13 (2008-04-18 14:31:17)

Mutantbear
Semi Constructive Criticism
+1,431|5956|London, England

too scary? How old are you, 4?
_______________________________________________________________________________________________ https://i.imgur.com/Xj4f2.png
DefCon-17
Maple Syrup Faggot
+362|6148|Vancouver | Canada
That doesn't look scary.

It looks like another one of those games that just tries to startle the living shit out of you.

Last edited by DefCon-17 (2008-04-18 20:49:02)

Fat_Swinub
jaff
+125|6427

unnamednewbie13 wrote:

The monsters in this one look almost too flaily to be scary. It might be a bit unfair to say early on, but I'd expect copious amounts of monster closets, which I only really care for in mass-slaughter games like Serious Sam.
That's what I was wondering too. Doom 3 suffered from that and you ended up just expecting everything in the game to move away to reveal some conveniently placed zombie or Imp.

Last edited by Fat_Swinub (2008-04-19 04:21:56)

XanKrieger
iLurk
+60|6650|South West England
Look pretty good, i'l keep my eye on this. First thing I thought about seeing the monsters in it was The Thing which grabbed me
unnamednewbie13
+2,053|6763|PNW

Fat_Swinub wrote:

unnamednewbie13 wrote:

That's what I was wondering too. Doom 3 suffered from that and you ended up just expecting everything in the game to move away to reveal some conveniently placed zombie or Imp.
Yup. The best kind of monster closet is, again, displayed by Serious Sam. It isn't just one or two that appear out of a wall. It's about 100 headless bodybuilders with bombs that teleport in the middle of an open field and run at you screaming in a ceaseless overlapping audio loop. Even though the spots they appeared at were generally predictable, it was a good thing, because you would be anticipating a good long virtual fight to keep from getting plastered by any number of 20 different kinds of monsters that are either trying to snipe you, run you down or both.
Commie Killer
+192|6379

unnamednewbie13 wrote:

Fat_Swinub wrote:

unnamednewbie13 wrote:

Yup. The best kind of monster closet is, again, displayed by Serious Sam. It isn't just one or two that appear out of a wall. It's about 100 headless bodybuilders with bombs that teleport in the middle of an open field and run at you screaming in a ceaseless overlapping audio loop. Even though the spots they appeared at were generally predictable, it was a good thing, because you would be anticipating a good long virtual fight to keep from getting plastered by any number of 20 different kinds of monsters that are either trying to snipe you, run you down or both.
Never played the game, so it was kinda like a shitload of zombies running after you? 28 Days stile?
Brasso
+1,549|6622

Commie Killer wrote:

unnamednewbie13 wrote:

Fat_Swinub wrote:

Never played the game, so it was kinda like a shitload of zombies running after you? 28 Days stile?
god i love those movies
"people in ny have a general idea of how to drive. one of the pedals goes forward the other one prevents you from dying"

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard