shadowcell_01
How 'bout dem Cowboys?
+45|6546|Flower Mound, TX
When I put the disk in my drive it says there's no disk. I tried start->run and did drive D and it says no disk. It's not in my computer either. I haven't installed the game and can't figure out how to fix this.

I would like this topic to stay serious so that I can get this problem fixed asap.

Would it work if I torrented the game and then put in the cd key after? I don't know just an idea.
Mutantbear
Semi Constructive Criticism
+1,431|5966|London, England

Its probably your disk drive, it's damaged i guess. try to see if other disks work
_______________________________________________________________________________________________ https://i.imgur.com/Xj4f2.png
shadowcell_01
How 'bout dem Cowboys?
BF2 works and it's already installed. I got a crack for GTA:SA and I could run it off the crack but when I found the disk I could run it off the disk as well. It's like if I have a game installed it works fine.
Mutantbear
Semi Constructive Criticism
+1,431|5966|London, England

Well if you have a friend with the cod4 disk you could borrow it and see if that works, using your cd key to install it. If you use a crack im pretty sure that you cant play online
_______________________________________________________________________________________________ https://i.imgur.com/Xj4f2.png
Brasso
+1,549|6631

try downloading an image and mounting it in daemontools.  with that you don't even need the CD anymoar.
"people in ny have a general idea of how to drive. one of the pedals goes forward the other one prevents you from dying"
Morpheus
This shit still going?
+508|6000|The Mitten
(2) stupid question(s)...

Is the CoD4 disk a DVD?

then

Do you have a DVD drive?
EE (hats
shadowcell_01
How 'bout dem Cowboys?
I torrented it and it works fine now just used my CD key that I bought.
Commie Killer
+192|6388
I had a problem like this with the Crysis DVD, all other DVD's worked fine but Crysis, the drive just wouldnt spin up and read the disk, I was forced to put it in another drive.. You might be having a problem along those lines.
Funky_Finny
Banned
+456|6133|Carnoustie, Scotland

Mutantsteak wrote:

Well if you have a friend with the cod4 disk you could borrow it and see if that works, using your cd key to install it. If you use a crack im pretty sure that you cant play online
Neg, nig. Don't need the disc to play MP, only SP.
Brasso
+1,549|6631

Funky_Finny wrote:

Mutantsteak wrote:

Neg, nig. Don't need the disc to play MP, only SP.
correct sir
"people in ny have a general idea of how to drive. one of the pedals goes forward the other one prevents you from dying"
coke
Aye up duck!
+440|6710|England. Stoke
I had similar thing with BF2 once all other games worked expect the BF2. Solution to the problem bought a new DVD drive fuck knows what the problem was...
Sisco
grandmaster league revivalist
+493|6344

coke wrote:

I had similar thing with BF2 once all other games worked expect the BF2. Solution to the problem bought a new DVD drive fuck knows what the problem was...
I bet your old drive was broken!
https://www.abload.de/img/bf3-bf2ssig0250wvn.jpg
d.Luxe
Banned
+64|5852
MP needs NO disc.

Anyway, try to download deamon tools.

If that wont help, try to clean your drive or get another cd.
Brasso
+1,549|6631

d.Luxe wrote:

MP needs NO disc.

Anyway, try to download deamon tools.

If that wont help, try to clean your drive or get another cd.

haffeysucks wrote:

try downloading an image and mounting it in daemontools.  with that you don't even need the CD anymoar.

shadowcell_01 wrote:

I torrented it and it works fine now just used my CD key that I bought.

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard