doug1988
spank that azz.
+146|5856|Nibiru in a far away galaxy
https://i291.photobucket.com/albums/ll296/doug1988TX/150px-D_oh.jpg   How many times have any of you guys got pissed off in the D&ST section ? and , why ?.  is it worth being angry for weeks/months/ ,  against Internet friends ? witch you have consoled with for many months and years. and become FRIENDS.  http://www.editorandpublisher.com/eandp … &imw=Y

Last edited by doug1988 (2008-04-17 22:10:33)

doug1988
spank that azz.
+146|5856|Nibiru in a far away galaxy
STOP being angry/mad/pissed off at one another
Dilbert_X
The X stands for
+1,810|6103|eXtreme to the maX
Seriously, I've been wondering why everyone is perpetually angry, pissed off, depressed etc. - Me included.
Current quality of life is mostly far better than just a generation ago so whats going on?
Its everywhere BTW, not just BF2S

Last edited by Dilbert_X (2008-04-18 02:39:58)

Русский военный корабль, иди на хуй!
PuckMercury
6 x 9 = 42
+298|6525|Portland, OR USA

Dilbert_X wrote:

Seriously, I've been wondering why everyone is perpetually angry, pissed off, depressed etc. - Me included.
Current quality of life is mostly far better than just a generation ago so whats going on?
That's WHY so many people get pissed off - there's no legitimate thing to be pissed off about so there's just this huge aimless frustrated energy.  I made some such post about it in my prior life.  I'd reference it but don't want to be accused of NECRO posting ...
FEOS
Bellicose Yankee Air Pirate
+1,182|6408|'Murka

PuckMercury wrote:

Dilbert_X wrote:

That's WHY so many people get pissed off - there's no legitimate thing to be pissed off about so there's just this huge aimless frustrated energy.  I made some such post about it in my prior life.  I'd reference it but don't want to be accused of NECRO posting ...
OH YEAH?! WELL...FUCK YOU MOTHERFUCKER!

i keed, i keed
“Everybody is a genius. But if you judge a fish by its ability to climb a tree, it will live its whole life believing that it is stupid.”
― Albert Einstein

Doing the popular thing is not always right. Doing the right thing is not always popular
Spark
liquid fluoride thorium reactor
+874|6672|Canberra, AUS
I HATE YOU ALLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Wait, what?
The paradox is only a conflict between reality and your feeling what reality ought to be.
~ Richard Feynman
ATG
Banned
+5,233|6527|Global Command

doug1988 wrote:

Bumping lame topics is lame.
You want to hold each others privates and sing kumbaya go to Kimmies  forum.
Braddock
Agitator
+916|6288|Éire
Anyone who gets annoyed at a forum needs to chill the fuck out. It's good fun arguing with people who hold opposite views to yourself and sometimes (very rarely, mind you!) you even learn something from them!
Parker
isteal
+1,452|6392|The Gem Saloon

Braddock wrote:

Anyone who gets annoyed at a forum needs to chill the fuck out. It's good fun arguing with people who hold opposite views to yourself and sometimes (very rarely, mind you!) you even learn something from them!
amen.

its the internets....go worry about something that actually matters.
ghettoperson
+1,943|6647

ATG wrote:

doug1988 wrote:

I'll see you there? I've always wanted to have my privates held by ATG...
ATG
Banned
+5,233|6527|Global Command

ghettoperson wrote:

ATG wrote:

doug1988 wrote:

I'll see you there? I've always wanted to have my privates held by ATG...
Nope.
I got cut because I wouldn't hold the private of the person next to me.
ghettoperson
+1,943|6647

Actually thinking about it I'm probably still banned from there, courtesy of Trig.
Turquoise
O Canada
+1,596|6403|North Carolina

Dilbert_X wrote:

When people actually have the time to complain and analyze what's going on around them, they tend to be more negative.

A lot of people in the Third World are so busy trying to survive that they barely have the time to notice how shitty their lives are.

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard