jjrp02
+18|6617|Baton Rouge, LA, USA
and you don't know why?

the other day I was playing on wake on a server...was having the best combat round EVER (had some 45 kills with about 100 tix left)

I just got the tank after capping airfiled (I'm USA) and I'm killing chinese left and right as they charge to get their airfiled back...

I then charge forward to take beach...I neutralized the flag then I was killed....5 seconds after I spawned...I was kicked from the server...

ever since I've been getting the "you have been banned by a server admin...."

and I know I wasn't tking...

wtf????
Scorpian65
+14|6708
Apparently the admin was on Chinese and didnt like getting owned.
-=THC_RU=-
+0|6678
sorry about that man, but they will kick u out if u r good. thats what happens to me all the time. Me and my friend, we had to remove the clan tag so that at least only one of us would be kicked, before that they would kick both of us out.
some clans/servers ( i.e. [ARAB] ) have their own guy on the opposite side who would be TKing ur team so that they would win, and if u vote to kick him out u would be banned.
they always do that.
I think EA needs to concentrate more on who is running the ranked srvers and what rules they impose
jjrp02
+18|6617|Baton Rouge, LA, USA
perhaps....since the admin IS in the top 20 (it's Mailman(3guns) )

and I did kill him like 5 or six times in a row

and apparently he saw that I was about to take his gold medal away so he HAD to do something about it
^*AlphA*^
F*ckers
+3,135|6708|The Hague, Netherlands

i have never been banned

Last edited by -=>cSc<=-*RunDje*cT| (2006-02-22 08:15:23)

https://bf3s.com/sigs/36eac2cb6af70a43508fd8d1c93d3201f4e23435.png
VeNg3nCe^
¦Tactics Øver Principles¦
+314|6675|Antarctica
Being banned just means you owned a 11 year old admin and his uber 1337 fiends, its not a disgrace like many people view it.
bingobones
+6|6695|London, UK

VeNg3nCe^ wrote:

Being banned just means you owned a 11 year old admin and his uber 1337 fiends, its not a disgrace like many people view it.
true but its well annoying especially when u have over 200 points!
Kasperkopf
+1|6701|from my flat
they kick me and they banned me if i where too good and i have days where iam very bad like an noob and i could play without any Problem
The only Servers who wont kick me are such servers without any Admin. Yesterday i was kicked by an Admin who was an Baseraper and in the time i raped his Base he Warned me i stoped my Actions than he began a new Rape with a Jet on the Carrier i get an Jet and Killed him 4 Times in every Turn he flys to our Carrier than i startet again a Rape to show him how damn shit this is than he kick and bann me from Server.
Okay his Server his Rules but he schouldnt cry if he must play on other Servers to find players and he schouldnt cry if i bann him if he goes on a Server from my Friends.
usmarine
Banned
+2,785|6731

I look at it as a badge of honor and think it deserves a badge.
DuVeL
+2|6639|New Gitland, the Netherlands
A month ago I got banned for CarC4ing.
There were an enemy tank and apc whoring around on the square at Karkand and repairing eachother so after getting shot there I sneaked around them, got behind them, planted my c4 on both. Got a savespot and trigert the remote: b00m!!!
After that there was the message: You have been banned. Reason CarC4...I was probably killing an 11 year old admin who decided to ban me for a n00breason. Can't take the heat? Don't join the fight....
Dr_3V|L
+51|6695|Twente, The Netherlands

VeNg3nCe^ wrote:

So true. And it gives me satisfaction to know they are weak and need to ban me to get a decent score. Don't bother being banned from a few servers, there are many more out there!
the_fugitive
+0|6644|Tinley Park,IL

-=THC_RU=- wrote:

sorry about that man, but they will kick u out if u r good. thats what happens to me all the time. Me and my friend, we had to remove the clan tag so that at least only one of us would be kicked, before that they would kick both of us out.
some clans/servers ( i.e. [ARAB] ) have their own guy on the opposite side who would be TKing ur team so that they would win, and if u vote to kick him out u would be banned.
they always do that.
I think EA needs to concentrate more on who is running the ranked srvers and what rules they impose
I am glad I am not the only one who noticed this.
Rutnab
+15|6616
yeah this one time I was teamkilling people left and right and yelling obscenities at the admins and they fucking banned me, unbelievable
Dr_3V|L
+51|6695|Twente, The Netherlands

Rutnab wrote:

yeah this one time I was teamkilling people left and right and yelling obscenities at the admins and they fucking banned me, unbelievable
Go away.

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard