Azygos666
+0|6679
Ok, I didnt find anything trying the search so for those of you that enjoy closing multi threads please atleast attach a link before killing this one.  Anyways, have a recent issue after installing v 1.2....namely I cannot take screenshots.  Keyboard settings, same as always...computer configuration, only thing new installed 1.2.  I even tried adding additional keys as the alternate for taking screenshots, and nothing is working.  Is anyone else having this issue?  Is my computer just being retarded?  Im 15 wins away from getting my WCR and definitely want a photo of that.

-Wolf
ExitWound
+0|6652
i have that!
Gunny_Prixxon
+0|6683|atlanta
www.FRAPS.com - use that program - it works great
NM156
The H4xor Mod
+161|6818|North Texas
It's a bug in 1.2. The screenshot function is borked.

Can I kill you now?
Azygos666
+0|6679

NM156 wrote:

It's a bug in 1.2. The screenshot function is borked.

Can I kill you now?
If you really must....
Angel.C-sq
+24|6659|Computer Chair
I set my X-fire to take SS with thesame key as BF2, solves the crappy testing.
HeadShot_911
+0|6610
ok im a lazy person and i never have given 2 thoughts about how to take a screenshot but lately it seems lyk a kool thing. so since im 2 lazy to find it out my self, how do you take a screeenshot lyk wat button? even if it is messed up now in the 1.2 patch
-thx
Azygos666
+0|6679
It used to be default to just the printscreen button on your keyboard (or atleast should of been).  Now its jacked up.  Will probably be using Frapps as it is a program Ive run in the past and it didnt seem to cause too much of a lag issue.

-Wolf
Catbox
forgiveness
+505|6687
hit printscreen minimize game open MS paint and paste... then save as a jpeg...  the 1.21 patch is going to fix the screenshots problem...             CB
Love is the answer
HeadShot_911
+0|6610
kool thx it saves to C:\Documents and Settings\Name\My Documents\Battlefield 2\Screenshots ????

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard