unnamednewbie13
+2,053|6742|PNW

FallenMorgan wrote:

unnamednewbie13 wrote:

The WB Church also declared war on gays, Americans and atheists for Christianity.

Westboro Baptist Church?  They declared holy war on everybody.
Haven't they damned themselves too?
B.Schuss
I'm back, baby... ( sort of )
+664|6812|Cologne, Germany

Braddock wrote:

Headline Should Read: A Couple Of Douchebags Declare A Holy War On Europe

Pretty woeful as usual Lotta_Drool, Islam is a religion known for not having strong central leadership. The idea that a couple of people's extremist ranting will lead to a European invasion is...well, it's like something FOX News would broadcast.
I lol'ed...
B.Schuss

David.P wrote:

FallenMorgan wrote:

Your confusing Islam with radical Islam.
Small Difference.

FallenMorgan wrote:

How would you feel if I said that all christians are backwater asshats?
I would agree, Except with the backwater part.

FallenMorgan wrote:

I would feel bad because that statement would be WRONG.
You would feel bad?

FallenMorgan wrote:

Conservative Christians are the asses, just like how Conservative Muslims are asses.  There are moderate and even Liberal Muslims.
You mean the guys who work at the 7/11 near my house that drink beer, Play lotto, Smoke weed, And are too fucked up sometimes to pray? You mean those guys? Yeah they pretty cool for liberal muslims. Too bad their dad is'nt.
ironically, David, with all the hatred and bias you have displayed so far towards Islam, you last statement is spot on....

get it ?
unnamednewbie13
+2,053|6742|PNW

FallenMorgan wrote:

Conservative Christians are the asses, just like how Conservative Muslims are asses.  There are moderate and even Liberal Muslims.
Right. Anyone who's religious and conservative is an ass. I suppose I should lol...
Spark
liquid fluoride thorium reactor
+874|6645|Canberra, AUS

unnamednewbie13 wrote:

FallenMorgan wrote:

Right. Anyone who's religious and conservative is an ass. I suppose I should lol...
Hey, he's just referring to conservatives the same way some prominents here refer to liberals.

Not that it makes it all OK, but still...
The paradox is only a conflict between reality and your feeling what reality ought to be.
~ Richard Feynman
B.Schuss

unnamednewbie13 wrote:

FallenMorgan wrote:

well, are you a religious conservative ?

you know, against abortion, against premarital sex, supporting ID over the theory of evolution, etc ?
JahManRed
wank
+646|6599|IRELAND

Ok, some nut job said it so it must be true.

I'm rushing out now to buy some new guns and I am going to vote in the next politician who says he is going to protect me from those rabid monsters.

Hitler was baptised a Catholic................lucky we catholics didn't all listen to him either.
Braddock
Agitator
+916|6261|Éire

David.P wrote:

FallenMorgan wrote:

Your confusing Islam with radical Islam.
Small Difference.
Fine, I'm going to apply your way of thinking and make the sweeping assertion that all Americans are as dense as George Bush.

David.P wrote:

FallenMorgan wrote:

How would you feel if I said that all christians are backwater asshats?
I would agree, Except with the backwater part.
All people of religion are asshats to some extent imo.

David.P wrote:

FallenMorgan wrote:

You mean the guys who work at the 7/11 near my house that drink beer, Play lotto, Smoke weed, And are too fucked up sometimes to pray? You mean those guys? Yeah they pretty cool for liberal muslims. Too bad their dad is'nt.
Well there you go Dave, not only do you have an example that opinions differ from one school of Islamic thought to another but from one generation of a family to another...and we're all supposed to believe the United Islamic Army is going to lead the apocalypse some time soon?

Last edited by Braddock (2008-04-15 06:31:32)

JahManRed
wank
+646|6599|IRELAND

Nut jobs listen to nut jobs. You should join his Mosque.
Agent_Dung_Bomb
+302|6707|Salt Lake City

ATG wrote:

You don't even have the sense to link to a non  Fox site.

tisk tisk.

http://www.lucianne.com/threads2.asp?artnum=396071

But, if he said that, he needs to die.
Please tell me you don't read that rag?
<BoTM>J_Aero
Qualified Expert
+62|6436|Melbourne - Home of Football

Lotta_Drool wrote:

A sermon last Friday by a prominent Muslim cleric and Hamas member of the Palestinian parliament
Your topic post and and what you've written do not correspond, you're the forum equivalent of a tabloid newspaper except without the breasts.

ATG wrote:

But, if he said that, he needs to die.
You don't get to kill people for expressing their ideas, it's called freedom of speech.
ATG
Banned
+5,233|6500|Global Command
Some speech is dangerous.
syndicat111
+39|6649|UK
"Very soon, Allah willing, Rome will be conquered, just like Constantinople was, as was prophesized by our prophet Muhammad,"
-"Prophesized by our prophet muhammed?"  Poor expression tbh
Braddock
Agitator
+916|6261|Éire

ATG wrote:

You get to kill him the minute he makes a move on you...deal?
Mekstizzle
WALKER
+3,611|6592|London, England
I'll take on the Muslims, I'll take on you Yanks too because you're just like them. With your scaremongering, seriously what the fuck is the difference between you fucking yanks and Osama Bin Laden posting videos on youtube about how we're going to all be attacked "soon"
Braddock
Agitator
+916|6261|Éire

Mek-Stizzle wrote:

I'll take on the Muslims, I'll take on you Yanks too because you're just like them. With your scaremongering, seriously what the fuck is the difference between you fucking yanks and Osama Bin Laden posting videos on youtube about how we're going to all be attacked "soon"
Have you ever seen Osama Bin Laden and George Bush in the same room at the same time? ...think about it.
FatherTed
xD
+3,936|6471|so randum
Just lol at everything in this topic - Drool thats clearly a lot of bollocks, and i just think you're trolling for a reaction tbh.
Small hourglass island
Always raining and foggy
Use an umbrella
<BoTM>J_Aero
Qualified Expert
+62|6436|Melbourne - Home of Football

ATG wrote:

That's why you counter it with informed debate and education, cutting off heads only inflames tensions, creates martyrs and suicide bombers.
mr.hrundi
Wurstwassereis
+68|6408|Germany

syndicat111 wrote:

"Very soon, Allah willing, Rome will be conquered, just like Constantinople was, as was prophesized by our prophet Muhammad,"
-"Prophesized by our prophet muhammed?"  Poor translation tbh
fix'd.
13rin
+977|6450

oug wrote:

I shit myself with fear.
That happend to me once.  I was holding it in all day and then a buddy of mine walked up behind me and starteled me... I pooped my pants.
I stood in line for four hours. They better give me a Wal-Mart gift card, or something.  - Rodney Booker, Job Fair attendee.
oug
Calmer than you are.
+380|6490|Πάϊ

DBBrinson1 wrote:

oug wrote:

I shit myself with fear.
That happend to me once.  I was holding it in all day and then a buddy of mine walked up behind me and starteled me... I pooped my pants.
pics or didn't happen
ƒ³
FallenMorgan
+53|5885|Glendale, CA

oug wrote:

DBBrinson1 wrote:

oug wrote:

I shit myself with fear.
pics or didn't happen
You can't unsee it.

https://images.encyclopediadramatica.com/images/7/7b/Unsee.jpg

Last edited by FallenMorgan (2008-04-15 10:26:23)

13rin
+977|6450
*edit:  ^ you guys so funny.

Mek-Stizzle wrote:

Yea, great idea there stizzel.  Difference is that the Yanks aren't actively / passively trying to kill you.   The baddies release a press statement, it is acknowledged, and you put US in the same boat as them.  Nice.  What is that word you guy use over there "wanker"?

Last edited by DBBrinson1 (2008-04-15 10:35:08)

I stood in line for four hours. They better give me a Wal-Mart gift card, or something.  - Rodney Booker, Job Fair attendee.
topthrill05
+125|6549|Rochester NY USA
I thought the Koran promoted the killing of non believers.

I must of been on acid or something, I'm done defending Islam or any other religion for that matter.
PuckMercury
6 x 9 = 42
+298|6498|Portland, OR USA
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=c6wjBJS9 … re=related

first bit is related, the rest not so much ... but it's all the funniest thing you'll ever see.

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard