doug1988
spank that azz.
+146|5828|Nibiru in a far away galaxy
I noticed that all of the BF2s servers are empty , with such a large BF2s members here you would think they would be full/ populated , I'll play on them , team work FTW , I'll respond back to this thread tomorrow , it's bedtime/work nite all and good morning to some , lol
cowami
OY, BITCHTITS!
+1,106|6260|Noo Yawk, Noo Yawk

For us (LOLPUN), we usually do the weekends n' shit

Of course, I got reset because hackers love me, so I haven't played ranked in a while tbh. Only been helping Gary and the EU with the movie.
https://i.imgur.com/PfIpcdn.gif
Peter
Super Awesome Member
+494|6372|dm_maidenhead
There are a large amount of BF2S members, however, there are a large amount that no longer play BF2.
doug1988
spank that azz.
+146|5828|Nibiru in a far away galaxy

Peter wrote:

There are a large amount of BF2S members, however, there are a large amount that no longer play BF2.
it's a shame
SEREVENT
MASSIVE G STAR
+605|6077|Birmingham, UK

doug1988 wrote:

Peter wrote:

it's a shame
I remember when i forst got BF2, my first ever online experience, and i thought it would never die.

Sadly, it has imo, and i remember coming home from school, and not going on BF2, i never touched it again for months.

I'm like that sadly, i do my things in life out of habit, if i stop for one day, i usually never re-capture it

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard