Penetralia13
+0|5871|Prague
OK guys heres my today's story -.- i was Forgotten Mafia =FM= server map Shari Peninsula.There was a guy trying to get the flag in a T-90 and the tank was bout to blow up so the guy bailed out so i got in and repaired it after killing him.So far so good after a while an admin warns me for stealing and baseraping! ??? I explained to him what happened how i got the T-90 and still there was some other member whining that i was baseraping something that i never did cause i was miles away from the red circle.And i tell him i m miles away how come i baserape?and next thing i know i saw on the screen BANNING Penetralia13 for abuse! ....wtf?ain't that lame?here's their web page http://forgotten-mafia.com/index.php which DOES NOT WORK...i feel so pissed off rite now.Thanks for your time guys anw.
RoosterCantrell
Goodbye :)
+399|6491|Somewhere else

I got Hacked.

Not reset Yet though.

/life

jason85
Banned
+58|6009|Mesa, AZ

Penetralia13 wrote:

OK guys heres my today's story -.- i was Forgotten Mafia =FM= server map Shari Peninsula.There was a guy trying to get the flag in a T-90 and the tank was bout to blow up so the guy bailed out so i got in and repaired it after killing him.So far so good after a while an admin warns me for stealing and baseraping! ??? I explained to him what happened how i got the T-90 and still there was some other member whining that i was baseraping something that i never did cause i was miles away from the red circle.And i tell him i m miles away how come i baserape?and next thing i know i saw on the screen BANNING Penetralia13 for abuse! ....wtf?ain't that lame?here's their web page http://forgotten-mafia.com/index.php which DOES NOT WORK...i feel so pissed off rite now.Thanks for your time guys anw.
man that sucks. i got banned for a day for "stealing" the J10 on Wake a few months ago, goddamn i was pissed. we were standing by the J10 spawn and some artillery was falling around us, i run south, the other dude hides in the bunker, and stays there. i go back after it was safe, and the little bitch starts crying about how i stole it. its pretty lame.
B3ing u P4in
+4|5974
http://www.NO HAX/general/6414-187ci-private-hack-user-testimonials.html

You are the fucking man... i got like 70 kills in the two hours i was playing... it took me 4 days to get to 120 kills before...

Yeah $100 is allot but after playing its well worth it especially if you one of those that only plays one or two games for a long time... Its a great deal if you play for the whole year... but then again if you want to get the hack and only play for two weeks thats your deal.

Also its not one of those cheats that gives you everything in the game at your disposal... you still have to work on you stealth and hide and all but you just have that cutting edge over all others...

It really helps finding a fire fight instead of running all around with nobody to shoot at...

Great job done by 2tx

looooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooool
B3ing u P4in
+4|5974
Elite Subscriber
Rogue Slayer

Top_Dog is on a distinguished road
Best Hack I have ever seen. Great job T2x. For you guys thinking that $100 is a lot for this hack. That's what I thought too until I seen it for free on single player. As soon as I seen it I knew it was something worth the money. I mean $100 sounds like a lot but it makes it a whole new game. I mean when you pay 30 or 40 bucks for a tank of gas every week. $100 is a small price to pay for a GREAT hack. I wont ever play the game without it. Anyone who thinks differently please try the public version in single player. It made a believer out of me.

omg, there are a lot rich kids in the whole wrold. No girlfriend, no sex, no penis but have a game it calls BF2 and need to hack
Apex
Banned
+5|5922

B3ing u P4in wrote:

Elite Subscriber
Rogue Slayer

Best Hack I have ever seen. Great job T2x. For you guys thinking that $100 is a lot for this hack. That's what I thought too until I seen it for free on single player. As soon as I seen it I knew it was something worth the money. I mean $100 sounds like a lot but it makes it a whole new game. I mean when you pay 30 or 40 bucks for a tank of gas every week. $100 is a small price to pay for a GREAT hack. I wont ever play the game without it. Anyone who thinks differently please try the public version in single player. It made a believer out of me.

omg, there are a lot rich kids in the whole wrold. No girlfriend, no sex, no penis but have a game it calls BF2 and need to hack
Bet you he's having more for then you while you bitch and complain about hackers on bf2s.
jason85
Banned
+58|6009|Mesa, AZ
=NL_R= trihead1996 http://bf2s.com/player/108981125/ He got a bullshit kill with the PP-19 from the roof of the TV Station on Warlord to the roof of a building across the street. Another one shot kill. With one of the most inaccurate guns in the whole game. Then earlier, he got a kill when I was behind a nice concrete wall.

=TBC= Sgt.Lil_Elvis http://bf2s.com/player/125032906/ Got nothing to say about him except he relies on the noob tube too much. Shot me in the back with it while I was sniping. Honestly, if I present that golden opportunity to you, knife the shit out of me, or use a bullet. Don't be a faggot and nade me.
BlackKoala
+215|6337
Holy fuck jason, you whine a lot.
Ec0li
Vagina face
+167|6011|London ㋛

K, ATG, im sure everyone's heard of them, they do a few servers, like tv2 but their servers are occupied by admins, anyways, i was banned from one and appealed, unbanned, yada yada. I was looking through their ban appeals and found this, i don't wanna bitch too much incase of being banned again but http://www.alltogethergaming.com/forum/ … php?t=4017 WTFMITE?

"...and yes we do kick and ban people for being to good just because it empties out our servers."
jason85
Banned
+58|6009|Mesa, AZ

BlackKoala wrote:

Holy fuck jason, you whine a lot.
Alright, well since my post got deleted and my free speech violated, I guess I'll say what I said nicer.

If you don't like what I have to say, don't read it. I posted in a spot that allows me to piss and moan all I wish. The reason i whine so much, if you would check the last few pages, is that all these people get miracle kills on me. Ones that would make me mad. If you get a good kill on me, I will give you props. But if the same guy keeps killing me with one round, after I shot him with 5, 6 or even 7 rounds, jumps, and fires in mid air, killing me, a bunch of times in the same round, I find that suspicious. When some guy has one of the most inaccurate guns in the game, and fires one round from about 50m, and kills me, when the only thing he could have possibly hit was my foot, I find that suspicious. If I get shot through a flight of stairs, I find that suspicious. And then if you shoot me in the back with a noob tube, when I am sniping, I will get upset because it is just overkill and there was no need to do that, when a simple knife or quick burst of fire would have done the job. I'd have been annoyed, but it would have been a good kill.

So, before I get anyone else saying that I they are tired of me bitching on this thread, do me a favor, look to the top of your screen, and read the thread title. Then, realize that it is here to bitch about people. If you don't like it, let me repeat, don't read it. You aren't going to stop me by insulting me or any of that. You aren't going to take away my keyboard, so just deal with it or don't read it. I'm pretty sure that if you ARE reading this, you live in a country that values freedom, so no one is making you listen to me rant about things, they aren't chaining you down in front of the computer, reading all that I write. If you don't like it, simply hit back, that lovely red X that closes your browser or Alt F4, whatever you need to do to not read it, be my guest.
-Whiteroom-
Pineapplewhat
+572|6670|BC, Canada
just seems that alot of your bitching revolves around your being unable to shoot them....
jason85
Banned
+58|6009|Mesa, AZ

Nicholas Langdon wrote:

just seems that alot of your bitching revolves around your being unable to shoot them....
Do you know how to read? Didn't I just say that I DO shoot them, many more times than they do, and before they even start shooting. Yet, some of these people, no matter how many times I hit them, will not die. But I can go up to some other player on the other team and shoot them, 4-5 times and they die. Not these other guys who I hit twice as much, and unless I am very wrong, you can't shoot and hold med packs at the same time, which is the only way these guys can take that many hits and NOT die, and there were not any med packs on the ground either, or I'd have seen them. These guys are harder to kill than Superman with blades of grass.
jason85
Banned
+58|6009|Mesa, AZ
Ok, I have screenshots for this one. For those that don't believe or think I'm lying or anything remotely along those lines.

First screen shot was taken on Warlord. I was sniping and commanding, which is why I didn't have a great score, or many kills. Firejunkie24isBack was using the SVD like an AK, causes everyone on my team to try vote kicking, not just me. By the way, all his deaths were from me.

https://i40.photobucket.com/albums/e236/jasonrlackman/screen026.jpg

This second one, my team had the East flag at the Warlord palace, I don't remember the name. Slugnuty and Extreme1103 were spawn raping without attempting to take the flag, along with Firejunkie24isBack again. The three of them sat at the end of the corridor and raped anyone spawning, Firejunkie RPK sniping through the tear gas smoke. I know, he could have had his mask on, but that doesn't mean the thick smoke can be seen through. They held that same position for 6 or 7 minutes, without trying to get the flag. Firejunkie was the one doing the most of it though. I don't care how good you are, 63 and 14 is a little bogus, not to mention getting first round headshots on a hopper through smoke, like I had the barrel in my mouth or something.

https://i40.photobucket.com/albums/e236/jasonrlackman/screen028.jpg

Now, before I get any shit for posting this, think. Would you want to sit around and get spawn raped for 7 minutes straight? Would you want to get killed by some cheater that gets an 3 times anyone else's score with and SVD that acts like recoil in a thing of the past? No. It makes the game not fun. And I don't wanna go to another server, because I usually get good ping, its a map I like, it is a 32 person server, and I can curse without getting kicked.
MetaL*
Banned
+188|6169|Anaheim, Mexifornia

Apex wrote:

B3ing u P4in wrote:

Elite Subscriber
Rogue Slayer

Bet you he's having more for then you while you bitch and complain about hackers on bf2s.
So some dumb ass loser that wasted $100 on hacks for a game that he already paid $30-50 makes him have better chances at scoring than somebody complaining on a website...wow.
Wallpaper
+303|6005|The pool

jason85 wrote:

Nicholas Langdon wrote:

Do you know how to read? Didn't I just say that I DO shoot them, many more times than they do, and before they even start shooting. Yet, some of these people, no matter how many times I hit them, will not die. But I can go up to some other player on the other team and shoot them, 4-5 times and they die. Not these other guys who I hit twice as much, and unless I am very wrong, you can't shoot and hold med packs at the same time, which is the only way these guys can take that many hits and NOT die, and there were not any med packs on the ground either, or I'd have seen them. These guys are harder to kill than Superman with blades of grass.
Its called hitbox lag. Makes some people "dusty" where your bullets dont always register as hits
-Whiteroom-
Pineapplewhat
+572|6670|BC, Canada

jason85 wrote:

Nicholas Langdon wrote:

no such thing as an invincibility hack...
Edit... also there is a guy in that pic that I know hacks, but hes not who you mentioned.

Last edited by Nicholas Langdon (2008-04-15 01:05:27)

jason85
Banned
+58|6009|Mesa, AZ

Nicholas Langdon wrote:

jason85 wrote:

Nicholas Langdon wrote:

no such thing as an invincibility hack...
Edit... also there is a guy in that pic that I know hacks, but hes not who you mentioned.
Yea, I know there isn't. I'm just saying, with some people, it seems no matter how many times I hit them, they don't die.

Who was the guy that you know hacks?

Last edited by jason85 (2008-04-15 01:48:52)

jason85
Banned
+58|6009|Mesa, AZ

Wallpaper wrote:

jason85 wrote:

Nicholas Langdon wrote:

Its called hitbox lag. Makes some people "dusty" where your bullets dont always register as hits
I've heard of the hit box lag before, but what is the "dusty" thing?
doug1988
spank that azz.
+146|5870|Nibiru in a far away galaxy

jason85 wrote:

Wallpaper wrote:

jason85 wrote:

it's when you shoot a guy and instead of him visiting the cementry , it looks like dust and dirt are coming off there head and uniform
jason85
Banned
+58|6009|Mesa, AZ

doug1988 wrote:

jason85 wrote:

Wallpaper wrote:

it's when you shoot a guy and instead of him visiting the cementry , it looks like dust and dirt are coming off there head and uniform
Ah okay, I see. But I know I am hitting them though, I'm getting that X in the crosshairs that indicate a hit.
jason85
Banned
+58|6009|Mesa, AZ
Goddamn stupid server. Was playing on the [DAM] 24/7 Warlord server, got banned for cursing. Even though I've been swearing up a storm for the last week and was never banned until today. I mean, who the fuck cares if I start cursing? Who does it hurt? No body. I did it at like midnight, I don't think some 6 year old God fearing Christian kid was on when I said it, just older teens and adults. They hear this language all the time and they say it for that matter. If I call someone a "fucking rookie" for using the G36E, then so be it, they are. Good job EA, making a gun that has no recoil. Next thing you know, for BF3, cuz they aren't making for patches for 2, if you use the G36E there will be no recoil and everyones hitbox with be the size of the Essex.
zman809
+2|5942|Honolulu

jason85 wrote:

doug1988 wrote:

jason85 wrote:

Ah okay, I see. But I know I am hitting them though, I'm getting that X in the crosshairs that indicate a hit.
Yes they do register as you "hitting" them but do not do damage. I have snuck up on many a sniper with my knife only to have a cloud of dust come from the back of their head and I end up with a bullet in my face. Looking at your stats I would assume that you have encountered this at some point during your 1000+ hours in BF2. And wow...1200+ kills with knife in under 4 1/2 hours....pad much??? It's not a hack or a cheat.....just hit box lag. BF2 is a great game with a lot of issues. My advice to you: learn to deal with them or find another game with better hit recognition.

Last edited by zman809 (2008-04-16 11:35:47)

-Whiteroom-
Pineapplewhat
+572|6670|BC, Canada
The real reason was probably that your a major complainer and the admins got sick of reading your whine....
I saw you on there last night... from your preformace, the reason you have trouble killing people is lack of ability on your part. Nobody besides you seemed to have trouble killing people, and if they did, they didnt feel the need to vocalize it like you did. You pretty much sat on top of the tv station relying on your claymores (on a FF off server at that, nothing lamer) even after it was capped, you made no attempt to recap it, or move to another flag.

Last edited by Nicholas Langdon (2008-04-16 11:21:40)

jason85
Banned
+58|6009|Mesa, AZ

Nicholas Langdon wrote:

The real reason was probably that your a major complainer and the admins got sick of reading your whine....
I saw you on there last night... from your preformace, the reason you have trouble killing people is lack of ability on your part. Nobody besides you seemed to have trouble killing people, and if they did, they didnt feel the need to vocalize it like you did. You pretty much sat on top of the tv station relying on your claymores (on a FF off server at that, nothing lamer) even after it was capped, you made no attempt to recap it, or move to another flag.
Whatever. I'd have finished second or third, with well over a hundred points, if I hadn't been banned. Its just because of those goddamn medics all of the using that noob gun the G36E. That gun is just too powerful. And then you have them running around like they are the best players in the server. They need to come back from Fantasy Land and use a gun that has recoil, because I'm sorry, every time I have ever shot a gun, irl or in game, recoil was a big part of the gun. The G36E has the same recoil of any of the handguns, and to be honest, that is fucking bullshit.

I'm assuming that you were probably using that piece of shit gun too huh?
jason85
Banned
+58|6009|Mesa, AZ

zman809 wrote:

jason85 wrote:

doug1988 wrote:

Yes they do register as you "hitting" them but do not do damage. I have snuck up on many a sniper with my knife only to have a cloud of dust come from the back of their head and I end up with a bullet in my face. Looking at your stats I would assume that you have encountered this at some point during your 1000+ hours in BF2. And wow...1200+ kills with knife in under 4 1/2 hours....pad much??? It's not a hack or a cheat.....just hit box lag. BF2 is a great game with a lot of issues. My advice to you: learn to deal with them or find another game with better hit recognition.
Most of those knife kills were on 1.03. One hit anywhere was a kill. Then if someone we knew someone that we didn't like was on, we'd rape him the whole round. I suppose you could say it was like padding, cuz he couldn't do shit.

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard