AlphaDrake
+10|6752|Edmonton
I dont know if this has been posted but if you put your curser over the ribbons and badges, the requirements show up under your curser, great feature chuy!
Dodger6500
+0|6749
I think part of the confusion is that the stats don't follow the traditional defnition of "in theater." Under the usual definition, there should be no time spent in the USMC theater, because there are no maps set in the US. THe African theater in WW2 isn't considered the African/Allied theater.
Slugga[TeamATi]
+0|6680|Melbourne, Australia
"in theatre' is probable short for "theatre of operations" - its who is conducting them not where they are conducted
Viper007Bond
Moderator Emeritus
+236|6775|Portland, OR, USA

AlphaDrake wrote:

I dont know if this has been posted but if you put your curser over the ribbons and badges, the requirements show up under your curser, great feature chuy!
Ya, just noticed that. I personally liked the old method though where if you clicked on it, it'd expand out the information. While the data is easier to read (doesn't have to load the expand), it's not nearly wide enough (okay, it nearly is, but it's still too narrow) and if you move the mouse down onto it and off the badge/medal, it doesn't disappear.
https://bf3s.com/sigs/044900892044e7fc95e599e832a086ae9bcd7efb.png
E^9.Guarnere
+1|6659
umm question my stuff has not updated cause in i got basic then vetrean compabt pistol and basic sniper and they are not updated ?
emperorphoenix
+5|6744|Westeren Australia
no more counting time used yay   

Last edited by emperorphoenix (2006-01-22 20:36:57)

midgetspy
+3|6798
Yeah I prefered the expandable-by-click version of the award ETA's as well.

Nic
robertmroz
+0|6644
i was wondering if you guys knew what the exact stats to get special forces military ribbons were, since they have not been right yet....and thanks for the update on the zip line and the other 2, i was like that's gay that there is only basic, but now i see i was wrong.  keep up the work, i love the sight too damn much.  and do you ever play on ea us official sites?
[A-A]Sgt.Sonner
+0|6653|Denmark

AmBiTiOnZ23 wrote:

I was just thinking about it, and it looks like the amount of time youve spent playing on a map with that country on it. Cause I have 166 total hours, and 166 hours in theater for USMC
This is correct.
vB.lamborghini_IL
+0|6646
When are the Global Ranks coming!!!!!
chuyskywalker
Admin
+2,439|6817|"Frisco"

As I've said before, when the new server comes in and I've switched over to it. I've already ordered, just waiting now.
PitViper401
The Magnetic Bullet Attractor
+31|6669|Illinois
what's the ETA for the shiny new server?  Also, take a picture of it, I want to see what it looks like please.
thrasher1210
+1|6674|England
I have less than 50 hours in theater with Insurgents and i got it...maybe 47.5 hours ???????????????????????
Ali
Official Hell Bound Turbo Action Club Member
+17|6679|Gütersloh, Germany
Insurgents and Rebels require only 45 hours in theater
=[4th]=$chofield
+0|6721
best bf2 stats website ever! u da man
tor11
Grunt
+18|6730|Os , Norway
Nice! I love it! :-)
BHING KING
+0|6661

AlphaDrake wrote:

dude no shit moron. who the fuck hasnt noticed that. That particular feature did not need to be pointed out, so stfu
NM156
The H4xor Mod
+161|6816|North Texas

BHING KING wrote:

dude no shit moron. who the fuck hasnt noticed that. That particular feature did not need to be pointed out, so stfu
Knock that shit off... don't have to be an asshole about it. Lighten up.
|:><.><:|nogarD_lpC
+0|6624|Arkansas

=TH=[Eleanor]-NL- wrote:

DirtyAlex wrote:

I guess its derivation comes from the idea that vanilla is the most basic and widely available ice cream.
lol

US_JackHammer

you said

"It is of much use because A lot of the awards are looking at time in theatre."

Can you name some? I can only think of the MEC and PLA ribbons, but since nerely everyone has got these it still doesn't sound very usefull to me.
The MEC and PLA ribbons have nothing to do with total time in theater, it has to do with playing a round on every map that has that side as a member.  Example for the MEC ribbon you have to play on all the maps in which the MEC is a side in the conflict, and the same for the PLA.
3D-CO=xxGODSMACKxx
+0|6707|Oklahoma
Others including myself have recieved the PLA and MEC ribbon after 250 hours of total playing time.
NO LIFE NITRO
Banned
+0|6609|Sydney, Aus
there wrong the time in theater plus what about the armies
kiries
+4|6665|monastery of funk
sorry this is out of thread and all but i dont know how to create a thread (dont think i can) well how do u get a sig and cool i like the colour u have put in the guns...looks cooler

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard