lambo
+2|6645
i hate state padders and her are a few names and pics on a server i just so happen to walk into.

1.AButtFungus
2.Mdotn9
3.akbigd
4.[AWE]LTspec69
5.rusho01_us
6.llSSllp.skunk
7.llSSllBlackReign
8.llSSllwhiterain

the worst part about these state padders is that some of them are admins on a server. The ip# is 72.232.1.13

sorry i cant put the pics up yet but i will get them up soon!
pokerplaya
want to go heads up?
+11|6740|cairns australia
post pics and stat padding proof at    http://www.bf2rankedservers.com
Trigger_Happy_92
Uses the TV missle too much
+394|6655
state padders? wow! want me to call the cops?
Skruples
Mod Incarnate
+234|6706

Trigger_Happy_92 wrote:

Yes
Ghosty
+3|6678|Leicester,UK
stat padders = people that cant get the points they need for medles through fire fighters and skill, so pretty much idiots that think that medles make them skillful !!WRONG!!

round the fuckers up and drop a bomb on them!
delta4bravo*nl*
Dutch Delight
+68|6758
Thats the Knife pistol server 16 player on 64 map karkland.
everyone there is stats padding.
Cold Fussion
72% alcohol
+63|6674|Sydney, Australia
i encounted a few stat padders today. Lucky, Dice in all their wisdom removed the screenshot function, making it impossible to report thoose fuckers.
delta4bravo*nl*
Dutch Delight
+68|6758
if you want to take sceen shots, open paint before you start BF2, in game press print screen button and after that ALT TAB, then perss control V in paint and whala one screenshot save as JPEG and ALT TAB again to kill some in the game.
TH_Trinity
+0|6645|Norway

Cold Fussion wrote:

i encounted a few stat padders today. Lucky, Dice in all their wisdom removed the screenshot function, making it impossible to report thoose fuckers.
Hmm. Then the program: X-Fire is good to use. Use the command Scroll Lock + S ingame. When you leave BF2, it pop up a window with all the pictures. Then you can soert who you want and who you dont want. ENJOY

edit:  I used paint before, but that prosess tok too long time. The screen freezes about 0,5 seconds, then you can continue the game.

Last edited by TH_Trinity (2006-02-22 02:33:10)

blisteringsilence
I'd rather hunt with Cheney than ride with Kennedy
+83|6708|Little Rock, Arkansas
Alt+PrtScn, then paste it into paint.... all you need in life.
TH_Trinity
+0|6645|Norway

blisteringsilence wrote:

Alt+PrtScn, then paste it into paint.... all you need in life.
And how long time take that
frasierdog
laff @ internetz
+2|6769
"!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!" conveys your fury!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

:\

Last edited by frasierdog (2006-03-01 17:11:14)

sfg-Ice__
+4|6659
Get Fraps.... a very nice program that lets you take screenshots and short movies while in game

http://www.fraps.com/
TH_Trinity
+0|6645|Norway

sfg-Ice__ wrote:

Get Fraps.... a very nice program that lets you take screenshots and short movies while in game

Hmm. The program leaves a watermark in all video + screenshots and affect the performance while in BF2

X-Fire dont!
General_CoLin_Tassi
+-2|6706|England, UK
I saw 2 players today, same clan but each on different sides. One had lots of kills, the other lots of deaths but both were at the top of each team. Both finished with nearly 300 pts. WTF!
gblanco
Viva Mexico
+15|6768

TH_Trinity wrote:

sfg-Ice__ wrote:

Hmm. The program leaves a watermark in all video + screenshots and affect the performance while in BF2

X-Fire dont!
Not in screenshots, I am using it.
MDW
+43|6683|Dortmund, Germany
I met someone who seemed to be padding on Sharqi a few minutes ago. I was the gunner in the Cobra while my pilot flew us over the sea in the north of the city. suddenly, I saw a Vodnik in the middle of the sea. I checked the minimap if it was empty, but it wasn't. I told my pilot to line up to shoot the fag but suddenly the padder jumped out, disappeared in the sea and we got shot by the Havoc before we could look for his name-tag...
pennangton
From Israel with love
+7|6741|Israel
which state? i saw one from new york.
Blindbasher
+25|6554
What are stat padders?
smtt686
this is the best we can do?
+95|6637|USA

lambo wrote:

i hate state padders and her are a few names and pics on a server i just so happen to walk into.

1.AButtFungus
2.Mdotn9
3.akbigd
4.[AWE]LTspec69
5.rusho01_us
6.llSSllp.skunk
7.llSSllBlackReign
8.llSSllwhiterain

the worst part about these state padders is that some of them are admins on a server. The ip# is 72.232.1.13

sorry i cant put the pics up yet but i will get them up soon!
state padders??? got any nation padders or maybe just some city padders?  make me laugh again
jimmanycricket
EBC Member
+56|6661|Cambridge, England
fraps dosnt affect performance unless you are recording , and i thought that would be obvious as your proccesor has a lot more to do. FRAPs=Quality for free
Blindbasher
+25|6554
What is stat padding?
konfusion
mostly afk
+480|6556|CH/BR - in UK

gblanco wrote:

TH_Trinity wrote:

sfg-Ice__ wrote:

X-Fire dont!
Not in screenshots, I am using it.
you can always get the full version,
My personal favorite is definitely fraps, that way you can also make videos...
konfusion
mostly afk
+480|6556|CH/BR - in UK

Blindbasher wrote:

What is stat padding?
stat padding is for pussies, something like getting free points without working, going amongst friends and letting them kill you or the other way round, and also pistol and knife only servers, as this gives the players on that server an unfair advantage on getting knife and pisotl kills
PFCStenzel
Check your AA alarm...
+82|6800|Idaho, USA / Age 30

Skruples wrote:

Trigger_Happy_92 wrote:

Yes
The state cops would be better........

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard