Vilham
Say wat!?
+580|6786|UK

Mitch wrote:

Fucking death penalty.
In this case i agree, ganging killings such as this should have a death sentence, that might atleast make them value life a bit more, even if its only coz their lives are at risk.
Lotta_Drool
Spit
+350|6203|Ireland

usmarine wrote:

--->[Your]Phobia<--- wrote:

First of all, please listen to me you ignorant piece of shit
awesome

now go shove your fist up your ass.
I think his keyboard is already up there so I doubt it will stop him from typing BS he knows nothing about.
jord
+2,382|6698|The North, beyond the wall.

Lotta_Drool wrote:

usmarine wrote:

--->[Your]Phobia<--- wrote:

First of all, please listen to me you ignorant piece of shit
awesome

I think his keyboard is already up there so I doubt it will stop him from typing BS he knows nothing about.
Why would he know nothing about it, he's from here...?
Lotta_Drool
Spit
+350|6203|Ireland

jord wrote:

Lotta_Drool wrote:

usmarine wrote:

awesome

Yeah, and he is complaining about fearing 12 year old boys with kitchen knives.  Sounds like he knows a lot about the effect of conceiled weapons permits vs gun bans.  He just doesn't realize it.
jord

Lotta_Drool wrote:

jord wrote:

Lotta_Drool wrote:

Yeah, and he is complaining about fearing 12 year old boys with kitchen knives.  Sounds like he knows a lot about the effect of conceiled weapons permits vs gun bans.  He just doesn't realize it.
There's nothing wrong with fearing anyone with a knife. Especially when you're outnumbered 15 to 1.
Lotta_Drool
Spit
+350|6203|Ireland

jord wrote:

Lotta_Drool wrote:

jord wrote:

There's nothing wrong with fearing anyone with a knife. Especially when you're outnumbered 15 to 1.
You missed the point.  When people know that the average Joes on the street around him are possibly legally packing a conceiled gun, it makes you think twice about fucking with someone for shits and giggles.  Chavs are nothing new, have them come to Texas because some people need some target practice.
jord

Lotta_Drool wrote:

jord wrote:

Lotta_Drool wrote:

You missed the point.  When people know that the average Joes on the street around him are possibly legally packing a conceiled gun, it makes you think twice about fucking with someone for shits and giggles.  Chavs are nothing new, have them come to Texas because some people need some target practice.
Well not everyone's thought process runs the same course. Someone who beats people up for the lulz and money being a bonus doesn't have too much common sense. That and it's pretty hard for Chavs around here to get guns and they're pretty expensive with the numbers being as low as they are now. You take the cost of a gun over there and double it to sell it here. Which puts it outta the price range of most chavs. Ship 1000's in and suddenly you've got guns a whole lot cheaper.
Braddock
Agitator
+916|6310|Éire

jord wrote:

Lotta_Drool wrote:

jord wrote:

Well not everyone's thought process runs the same course. Someone who beats people up for the lulz and money being a bonus doesn't have too much common sense. That and it's pretty hard for Chavs around here to get guns and they're pretty expensive with the numbers being as low as they are now. You take the cost of a gun over there and double it to sell it here. Which puts it outta the price range of most chavs. Ship 1000's in and suddenly you've got guns a whole lot cheaper.
More guns in the UK + Chavs = disaster.

If guns were cheaper and more available in the UK it would just mean every Chav would have a gun and every Chav versus normal person scenario would end with a shoot out and at least one fatality. Bad idea, plain and simple.
Lotta_Drool
Spit
+350|6203|Ireland

jord wrote:

Lotta_Drool wrote:

jord wrote:

All I can say is that in America it is not just the bad guys that are armed ( except DC ).  I just think there should be a special police force that goes around in Civilian clothes killing people that threaten him or other civilians for no reason.  Suddenly it might not be so " cool " to be a gang banger.
Lotta_Drool
Spit
+350|6203|Ireland

Braddock wrote:

jord wrote:

Lotta_Drool wrote:

If guns were cheaper and more available in the UK it would just mean every Chav would have a gun and every Chav versus normal person scenario would end with a shoot out and at least one fatality. Bad idea, plain and simple.
That's why a conceiled weapons permit would make sense.  Don't give guns to people who are minors or have records.  If a person is found with a gun and no permit make a manditory sentence.
jord

Lotta_Drool wrote:

jord wrote:

Lotta_Drool wrote:

All I can say is that in America it is not just the bad guys that are armed ( except DC ).  I just think there should be a special police force that goes around in Civilian clothes killing people that threaten him or other civilians for no reason.  Suddenly it might not be so " cool " to be a gang banger.
Like I said before I've been seriously considering vigilantism for a while. I think I'd be pretty fair on who deserves what punishment.
sinnik
+16|6018|@defamations pad taking notes.

HurricaИe wrote:

Yeah, I've been saying you guys should do something about your chav pandemic for a few months now.

As for the assailants, I'd say send the oldest ones to death row but you guys don't have that. So just lock them up, throw away the key, NO parole.
Simple entrap them into saying something treasonous about the queen - problem solved last i heared we still have the death penalty for that (treason)...
sinnik
+16|6018|@defamations pad taking notes.

jord wrote:

Lotta_Drool wrote:

jord wrote:

Dude you're deluding yourself if you think that guns aren't a problem in the u.k.. go to the right places in any town or city and you can get a gun within a few hours for 20 notes upwards...

Just look at the spate of killings in London all involving kids not so long ago and then there's the story below too (at least the police are making some headway at last..)

http://www.liverpooldailypost.co.uk/liv … -20498866/
Braddock
Agitator
+916|6310|Éire

Lotta_Drool wrote:

Braddock wrote:

jord wrote:

That's why a conceiled weapons permit would make sense.  Don't give guns to people who are minors or have records.  If a person is found with a gun and no permit make a manditory sentence.
Trust me Lotta_Drool more guns is not the answer this side of the water. It's different to America where you pretty much need a gun just to be on a level playing field. People will just be more terrified of everyone else, especially Chavs who will have even more access to guns than they already do (through adult relatives and friends, who will get them for them, and more opportunities to steal guns because there will be more in circulation).
Turquoise
O Canada
+1,596|6425|North Carolina
If not more guns, more knives...  or perhaps Tasers.
jord

sinnik wrote:

jord wrote:

Lotta_Drool wrote:

Dude you're deluding yourself if you think that guns aren't a problem in the u.k.. go to the right places in any town or city and you can get a gun within a few hours for 20 notes upwards...

Just look at the spate of killings in London all involving kids not so long ago and then there's the story below too (at least the police are making some headway at last..)

http://www.liverpooldailypost.co.uk/liv … -20498866/
Obviously everything bad is a "problem". It's just more of a problem in other areas. Gun crime really isn't the biggest problem here. At all.
FatherTed
xD
+3,936|6520|so randum

Lotta_Drool wrote:

jord wrote:

Lotta_Drool wrote:

Did you listen to any of the arguments other people put forward?

What "works" for America, might not work anywhere else. And i doubt you've "experienced" chavs, like the ones we have here.

If you introduced guns into the UK, on a large scale, they would get some. FFS they think carrying a knife around is cool, they'd be over the moon to have a 9mm.

Chavs + Guns is not a good thing.
Small hourglass island
Always raining and foggy
Use an umbrella
jord

Steel wrote:

FatherTed wrote:

Lotta_Drool wrote:

Did you listen to any of the arguments other people put forward?

What "works" for America, might not work anywhere else. And i doubt you've "experienced" chavs, like the ones we have here.

If you introduced guns into the UK, on a large scale, they would get some. FFS they think carrying a knife around is cool, they'd be over the moon to have a 9mm.

Chavs + Guns is not a good thing.
here's a headline "Violent Crime DOWN since Ohio concealed carry became law" that repeats in 42 states throughout the US,
we do not simply allow kids or convicts to carry but as the question comes to their mind that perhaps their intended prey may be armed.....
then guess what....... they back down....
Gun ownership is a right and responsibility, the fact you are not allowed to in your culture shows you have no rights and your Crown considers you an infidle.....hmmm...maybe your next owner will be Muslim after-all.
Sarcasm, serious or you high?
jord

Steel wrote:

jord wrote:

Steel wrote:

here's a headline "Violent Crime DOWN since Ohio concealed carry became law" that repeats in 42 states throughout the US,
we do not simply allow kids or convicts to carry but as the question comes to their mind that perhaps their intended prey may be armed.....
then guess what....... they back down....
Gun ownership is a right and responsibility, the fact you are not allowed to in your culture shows you have no rights and your Crown considers you an infidle.....hmmm...maybe your next owner will be Muslim after-all.
Sarcasm, serious or you high?
none of the above, I just really pity all who live under the Crown and Thank God I was born post Revolution,
the fundamentalism of America's existence is having fled Kingdom and Pope to be free, I much prefer our society's problems dealing with to much
freedom as I would to live in a Society that hasn't yet reached the puberty of freedom.
Sorry if I offend its MHO.
You ever been here?

We don't live under a Crown at all. Infact the Monarchy have little to no power. We have a Democratic Government, much like the mighty, free Us of A.

Not only that, but what works over there doesn't work for the rest of the world. Read the rest of the thread. Bringing guns into this country has already been dismissed by pretty much everyone that lives here. I'll take my chances in a physical fight everyday of the week and twice on Sunday than a gun fight. Especially when outnumbered by a gang.

If you wanna talk about other countries problems or debate them. No offence but you really gotta read up on said country beforehand to not come across as ignorant.
Kmar
Truth is my Bitch
+5,695|6621|132 and Bush

Seneca lived in a republic also.
Xbone Stormsurgezz
jord

Steel wrote:

jord wrote:

Steel wrote:

none of the above, I just really pity all who live under the Crown and Thank God I was born post Revolution,
the fundamentalism of America's existence is having fled Kingdom and Pope to be free, I much prefer our society's problems dealing with to much
freedom as I would to live in a Society that hasn't yet reached the puberty of freedom.
Sorry if I offend its MHO.
You ever been here?

We don't live under a Crown at all. Infact the Monarchy have little to no power. We have a Democratic Government, much like the mighty, free Us of A.

Not only that, but what works over there doesn't work for the rest of the world. Read the rest of the thread. Bringing guns into this country has already been dismissed by pretty much everyone that lives here. I'll take my chances in a physical fight everyday of the week and twice on Sunday than a gun fight. Especially when outnumbered by a gang.

If you wanna talk about other countries problems or debate them. No offence but you really gotta read up on said country beforehand to not come across as ignorant.
I could not do any other than admit being ignorant not living where you do, However, yes as you describe you do in fact live in a Democracy,
and yes lots of people in the US also they believe they in a Democracy.
Truth is America is a Republic, as such you have the right to choose for yourself,as an individual,what you want to do with the exception you do no harm to others.
A Democracy does not = Freedom, it = Communism.  "Democracy is more cruel than wars or tyrants.” - Seneca, a Roman from 63 B.C.
As long as I have the basic rights now and can vote, then it doesn't matter what you label it as. Though the Monarchy label and infidels part is kinda annoying.

Though when we were a monarchy we seemed to do a lot better than we're doing now...
The_Mac
+96|6245

FatherTed wrote:

d4rkst4r wrote:

and how does muslim bitchers fit in?
Was just using it to show how people complain and moan about Britains muslim population, yet stuff like this goes on daily, and i don't see people up in arms about it.
It's a cyclic problem; looking at it from one part of your binocular vision and ignoring the other glass piece does not make you seem any more intelligent.
jord

The_Mac wrote:

FatherTed wrote:

d4rkst4r wrote:

Was just using it to show how people complain and moan about Britains muslim population, yet stuff like this goes on daily, and i don't see people up in arms about it.
It's a cyclic problem; looking at it from one part of your binocular vision and ignoring the other glass piece does not make you seem any more intelligent.
You get that from a Quote book or do you always talk like that?
Snake
Missing, Presumed Dead
+1,046|6586|England

FatherTed wrote:

d4rkst4r wrote:

Because it is all too common on those kinds of estates, and has been for as long as I can remember. Perhaps not 17person strong gangs such as that, but its certainly "old news" compared to some of the muslim stuff.

Yes, we all condone it...but Terrorists and foreigners flooding into this country is what the media reports, and what people buy into.
Bertster7
Confused Pothead
+1,101|6601|SE London

Anyone advocating any sort of armed escalation, be it guns, knives or whatever, is retarded. That's not how these things work. If they are readily available to people the worst element of society WILL be the most likely to have them. The fact is that chavs always hang around in large groups and will be armed to an equivalent or greater degree than virtually anyone they encounter. Being outnumbered by armed gangs and trying to take them on is just stupid. I prefer the situation at the moment where they tend not to be armed at all - that way if you get any chavs starting shit with you, you just hit the mouthiest one of them and the rest of them tend to fuck off.

Even if they're armed with knives, at least you can run away - guns make that far more difficult. Anyone claiming guns being legal is a deterrent for crime needs to look at the homicide rates in countries where guns are legal and compare them to the rates in countries where they are illegal.

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard