E7IX3R
is drunk and crazy
+216|6695|UK
I think there's quite a few on this forum, so share your information with me..

What guitar do you have? How long have you been playing? Favourite tunes to play?

Whatever.

I have a BC Rich Warlock (Acrylic), been playing nearly 3 years. I like playing too much to list, I'm currently learning some vivaldi
=[4th]=SlayThem
Destroy Noob Cannons
+96|6841
I just have some cheap guitars, Bass is my main thing, but I enjoy playing guitar.
Mostly old stuff like Rush and AC/DC.
Shin_Seffron
+2|6661
I have a few guitars, two acoustic and two electric - my favourite is the ibazez S series, very nice to play.
Ive been playing over 10 years and dabble in alsorts of music, but favourite is stuff like pantera, ac/dc, pearl jam etc
DaveOnrefni
+1|6654
A Squier Stratocaster with little "battlescars" here and there...  Yeah, I'm not rich like alot of people, can't repair or upgrade. 
Playin for about ...4 years now?  Don't really have any favorites.  Anything's usually fun if I can add on to it
Viper38
+118|6678
I play bass - got a cheap and nasty four string and a wonderul Goodfellow custom made 5-string. The 5 was an 18th birthday present from my parents - so thanks to them. I have been playing for 6 years and love all kinds of music - but especially the Chilis and TOOL.
-=|AA|=-Col.Magnum
+0|6794|Rockhampton Qld
i own a segovia acoustic with an electric pickup installed
played now for about 20 years
mainly finger picking classical and blues.
silentsin
+3|6705
used to play guitar, still have my fender and peavy amp. i got bored and forgot all the songs.
DeadJim
+19|6756|Valencia, California
Oddly enough, I got this weird desire to learn to play the Banjo - so, well - i picked one up in December.  A Deering 'Goodtime' model.  I swear, its still somewhat odd when people find out I'm learning to play one ..."A Banjo? You don't look inbred...."..  what can I say.. I practive every day, and I'm loving it (my first instrument, and I didn't start until I was 37)...

So, no grunge band in my future, but what the hell - Its been a kick so far...
THA
im a fucking .....well not now
+609|6778|AUS, Canberra
i got one i made in primary school, it has fishing line strings and a cereal box as the main body.
man its an axe from way back.
JON.ANTONSSON
+51|6700|Sweden
I play guitar. But I have no REAL guitar just old ones. One is a 30 year old nylonstringed. (Sound really nice). I am planning on bying a new electric guitar
twood375
+16|6656|Washington, D.C.
Schecter Omen 6 24 fret- its great for under $300
spacebandit72
Dead Meat
+121|6738|Michigan
Started when I was 10yo, I'm now 33yo
I have:
1. Fender strat
2. Fender electric acoustic
3. Hofner 12 string
4. Fender MB4 4 string Bass
5. Harmony 6 string acoustic (lost when I moved but I still consiter it mine)
6. (unknown model) Ukelle (don't even know how to spell it!)

(forgot to add the stuff I play)... Southern Rock ie... Eagles, Joe Walsh
Rock ie... Def Leppard, GnR, Pink Floyd and on and on and on.
and some country.

woohoo!!!!!!!! I found my old Harmony!!!! I let a buddy borrow it a long time ago and he returned it yesterday!!!

Last edited by spacebandit72 (2007-04-01 03:59:06)

antin0de
+44|6674|SL,UT
Godin Acousticaster
Ibanez RG 320 FM
  -Both through a Boss GT-3... amp's just 30W Crate though :(

Ltd B-254 Bass
  -Through a 150W Fender amp.

Lot of Zeppelin tunes come out of these.  Some wannabe blues jams, cheesy rock riffs.  I need to learn more theory.  Playin 11 years strong, but feels like 5 cause it's on-again/off-again.  I play too much BF2 :\
E7IX3R
is drunk and crazy
+216|6695|UK

antin0de wrote:

Godin Acousticaster
Ibanez RG 320 FM
  -Both through a Boss GT-3... amp's just 30W Crate though

Ltd B-254 Bass
  -Through a 150W Fender amp.

Lot of Zeppelin tunes come out of these.  Some wannabe blues jams, cheesy rock riffs.  I need to learn more theory.  Playin 11 years strong, but feels like 5 cause it's on-again/off-again.  I play too much BF2 :\
I play my guitar whilst I'm playing BF2 (well, inbetween loading times)

I also play a lot of AC/DC, Zepplin ect.
Stratocaster
WCR official whiner
+6|6735|Madrid, Spain
I have been lead guitar in several bands, played gigs, recorded stuff in pro studios....

I had lots of guitars during my life, 3 gibson les paul, 5 strats, 1 acoustic fender, 1 fender jazz bass...

I only keep my fender stratocaster 1968 reissue, I don't play too much lately... but sometimes I like to turn my marshall on and practice those good old songs by the Stones, AC/DC, Allman Bros., Gary Moore, Led Zep, Rush, Pink Floyd, and all that stuff
=[WoW]=Mike
+0|6660|London,UK

E7IX3R wrote:

Same here

Here is a little vid of me trying to play Yngwie Malmsteen tune
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xlsjD09pWXE
pokerplaya
want to go heads up?
+11|6742|cairns australia

=[WoW]=Mike wrote:

E7IX3R wrote:

Same here

Here is a little vid of me trying to play Yngwie Malmsteen tune
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xlsjD09pWXE
nice wish i could play
AuSFinN
+1|6696
I'm a Clasical Guitarist. My guitar is a $2,700 Dicente Sanchis - hand made in Spain

I've been leaning for 4 years, and I'm doing grade 5.
HeavyMetalDave
Metal Godz
+107|6665|California
I think they guy named stratocaster is really Yngwie J Malmsteen.

Anyways, I have a charvel jackson, jackson kelly3, kramer, 2 rebuild I built myself from different cheap guitars, a fender acustic, fender bass and an old drum set a buddy gave me.

Im a guitar player, metal and hard rock from 70s 80s 90s. I was in a metal band in high school, in 84 we played at my school for the senior graduation day. I was in 11th grade, my metal history is 1 day long. but that was enough and in that band I sang,we covered Priest, Motley,Accept plus 3 originals, we were "Havok". I have a tape of it somewhere.

Glad to meet all u guitar players, so many of us are guitar gamers here (I need to buy that guitar game for PS2)

Influeces - Angus Young, Glenn Tipton, Gary Moore, Eddie Van Halen, Dave Mustaine, even good ole Neil Young and Bob Dylan.

KEEP BANGING THY HEAD
unnamednewbie13
+2,053|6779|PNW

I wanted a LineX Variax Acoustic. I got a pretty good used Goya acoustic instead. $1000+ price difference. I'm happy.

Last edited by unnamednewbie13 (2006-02-23 02:26:13)

Encoded
The bf2s eunuch
+11|6723
I have a Lotus imitation Strat.  Been playing going on 10 years.   I like to play anything from Metallica to Bob Marley to Jawaiian style music, and blues.
The Stillhouse Kid
Licensed Televulcanologist
+126|6649|Deep In The South Of Texas
I used to have:

Epiphone '58 Korina Explorer Reissue
Epiphone Les Paul Goldtop
Fender American Standard Telecaster
Ibanez TubeScreamer reissue
VOX wah
BOSS Hyper Metal
Marshall half stack

All got sold a couple of years ago during the Great Guitars v. Food and Shelter Fiasco.
Alone+EasyTarget
+38|6365|From: From: From:
I have a Epiphone Thunderbird Bass Alpine White...is gorgeous!!

Play Foo Fighters, Nirvana....stuff like that.
ATG
Banned
+5,233|6536|Global Command
I have a Taylor 815c, a Taylor AB2 accoustic bass, a ovation 12 string and a Fender P bass. I think I have a Ibanez bass too, and perhaps a nylon string classical guitar.
I've been playing for almost 30 years.
My favorite bands to play along with are Rush and Iron Maiden.
Website to left.
jermyang
I've Seen the Saucers.
+38|6747|Norcal, usa
fucking everyone plays guitar, haha.
wow.

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard