Poll

What Feature(s) would make Battlefield2 perfect?

a perfect Hitreg50%50% - 26
Shooting throug Objects (2 kills with one shot M95 )etc3%3% - 2
Simulation-like Vehicle/Aircraft behaviour0%0% - 0
Blood on elimimated Targets3%3% - 2
other gamemodes (last man standing / Accuracy Rounds)5%5% - 3
bedder GFX ingame1%1% - 1
Larger Maps (40squaremiles) etc / other Armys5%5% - 3
a absolutely noncheatable shell for all ranked servers23%23% - 12
The Option that POE / Desert Conflict CAN run as ranked3%3% - 2
Battlefield2 IS perfect0%0% - 0
Total: 51
Flonster
Karma Ratio whore
+178|6565|-removed you know why- mod
for me.... shooting trough objects / ranked mods would make Battlefield2 undieable

let me know what you want
Cyrax-Sektor
Official Battlefield fanboy
+240|6167|San Antonio, Texas
All of the above!

The ability to use knife while swimming, and the able to go underwater like planned in SF would be epic.
thepilot91
+64|6255|Ă…land!
Battlefield2 IS perfect    ....why do you even bother puttin it up ? lol
MrAnderson
Ghost Town T90/Apache Whore
+99|6018|Aberdeen, Scotland
Voted hitreg, especially for TV/AT/TOW rockets (hate when they go through the target!).

That and several other bug fixes. No other major changes tbh...
SmegHead74
+1|5992
Fixing the way you bookmark(or lack of it) servers etc, you know what i mean, exiting a server and your back to the start screen and no way of knowing what you just played on, etc.
Barrakuda777
+86|6755|Somewhere near a shrub or rock
Voted , no cheats .... saves me the abuse

Kooda
Flonster
Karma Ratio whore
looks like Hitreg is on the run.

you just suck at aiming
Cyrax-Sektor

Flonster wrote:

you just suck at aiming
No I don't. *blows up teammates with M203 GL*

Oh bugger
Mantlsman
+1|6664
Most of them...40 sq. miles sounds fun.. no cheating of course..hitreg. shooting through objects like cs would be dope.
Snake
Missing, Presumed Dead
+1,046|6584|England

Fixed hitreg, and absolutly cheat free.
Flonster
Karma Ratio whore
just beein curious... POE ranked would be dope... nobody else?
Cardinal85
+8|5927|Western KY, USA.
I'd have to go with no cheats.

I'm really tired of being nailed with 500 vehicles by some person with a commander hack. D:
3lmo
Don't Hassel the Hoff
+345|6321|The | Netherlands
a absolutely noncheatable shell for all ranked servers
Including the stats and the normal cheaters on servers.

Rest is pretty good, tho some less bugs would be nice!
Cyrax-Sektor

Flonster wrote:

just beein curious... POE ranked would be dope... nobody else?
All mods being ranked would own, bringing in more players. But then statpadders and statwhores will probably come in too.
MrAnderson
Ghost Town T90/Apache Whore
+99|6018|Aberdeen, Scotland

Flonster wrote:

you just suck at aiming
Ever shot a guy in the head with L85a1, you see his head bounce, but no damage? It's funny
Adamshannon8
+94|6203
"an absolutely noncheatable shell for all ranked servers"

I get good hitreg already, so this would be nice
SteikeTa
+153|6766|Norway/Norwegen/ Norge/Noruega
No claymore and grenade spamming.
DrunkFace
Germans did 911
+427|6700|Disaster Free Zone
  • a perfect Hitreg - Yes....
  • Shooting through Objects (2 kills with one shot M95 )etc - Yeah, but definitely not essential, and you can already shoot through some fences with some weapons.
  • Simulation-like Vehicle/Aircraft behaviour - No... The game is meant to be fast paced and fun, not a simulation (not to mention they'd become a hell of a lot more unbalanced if they were true to reality.
  • Blood on eliminated Targets - I never understood peoples fascination with gore, I have nothing against it. But also adds nothing either.
  • other gamemodes (last man standing / Accuracy Rounds) - I don't see any point, though they may be fun (and if you have accuracy you better fix the hitreg)
  • better GFX in game - Of course... But newer doesn't always mean 'better', and realistically there is nothing wrong with the graphics atm.
  • Larger Maps (40squaremiles) etc / other Armys - Yes, but getting people to play them would be like getting people to kill their own mother, even if she was a homicidal raging lunatic. It just wouldn't happen.
  • a absolutely noncheatable shell for all ranked servers - Definitely, but personally haven't encountered many cheaters.
  • The Option that POE / Desert Conflict CAN run as ranked - Meh, never liked POE and never bothered with any other mod.
  • Battlefield2 IS perfect - No, too many problems and imbalances, but its still th most enjoyable game to date.

a perfect Hitreg would be my choice.

Last edited by DrunkFace (2008-04-10 01:41:49)

Flonster
Karma Ratio whore
awesome... no one wants better Graphics and Vehicle changes... i think the weakest point is hitreg, drunkface is so right.

aim

trigger

kill

if these 3 worked at a 100% Bf2 would be on top of CS. srsly

Last edited by Flonster (2008-04-10 01:52:36)

steelie34
pub hero!
+603|6400|the land of bourbon
i can't believe people think hitreg is more important than an uncheatable shell.  think about it, even with perfect hitreg, all the cheats that are available now will easily kill you before you can kill the cheater.  hitreg and a secure shell should at least be of equal importance.
https://bf3s.com/sigs/36e1d9e36ae924048a933db90fb05bb247fe315e.png
Guy.Buddy.Friend
coks
+71|5885

steelie34 wrote:

i can't believe people think hitreg is more important than an uncheatable shell.  think about it, even with perfect hitreg, all the cheats that are available now will easily kill you before you can kill the cheater.  hitreg and a secure shell should at least be of equal importance.
I own cheaters every day. Hit reg is by far more important.
steelie34
pub hero!
+603|6400|the land of bourbon

Guy.Buddy.Friend wrote:

steelie34 wrote:

I own cheaters every day. Hit reg is by far more important.
not if they are on the crane in warlord with a machine gun and shooting at the tv station killing everyone with headshots.
https://bf3s.com/sigs/36e1d9e36ae924048a933db90fb05bb247fe315e.png
The oldest chav in the world
+2,423|6692|Cardiff, Capital of Wales
Fixed hit reg, squad swapping as previous, no arty and even though you can its highly frowned upon; (example used) being allowed to hang around as USA at the back of Gulf of Oman airfield and AT'ing planes exisiting the runway.

Most important to me though is the 100% confidcance the guy who just killed me, isn't cheating.
VanillaCokeTitaN
+3|5950|Brisbane,Australia

Cardinal85 wrote:

I'd have to go with no cheats.

I'm really tired of being nailed with 500 vehicles by some person with a commander hack. D:
I RECKON!!!!!

*Note: This was taken just afew days ago on the TA 24/7 wake island maddness server the server crashed 2 mins later from the hacks*

https://i29.photobucket.com/albums/c289/Shawdowtrooper17/4798b1f7f1973516452572fb488338df4a1.jpg

Last edited by VanillaCokeTitaN (2008-04-11 13:36:03)

DrunkFace
Germans did 911
+427|6700|Disaster Free Zone

steelie34 wrote:

not if they are on the crane in warlord with a machine gun and shooting at the tv station killing everyone with headshots.
Fixed hit rego, doesn't remove deviation, or recoil.

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard