Zzoo(+)oomM
+1|6843
if you score a medal\badge then get kicked and cant get back in...do you still get the medal. i know if you lose your connection you are screwed. wasnt sure if this was also the case.
fungus020
+0|6780|London - England
i have found now that if you get an award but loose your connection 9 times out of 10 you still get your award
at least thats how its been with my last few awards
Zzoo(+)oomM
+1|6843
i know that.... im asking about if you get KICKED\BANNED
atlvolunteer
PKMMMMMMMMMM
+27|6778|Atlanta, GA USA
You should still get the award if you are disconnected from the server for any reason, including kick/ban.  It won't show up in BFHQ until the server updates.
darkmercury
+0|6651|Bangin' yo girlfriend
I got kicked for one teamkill last week from a server and I actually was in the lead for getting 1st, 2nd, or 3rd overall too...  I got my Basic Transportation badge and it never showed up!!!  I had to play another server and go for it again.

I think the guy I TK'd was in the clan that ran the server...  its was an accident but they still booted me!

Bastards!
batdog
+0|6695
i got band right at the end of game with 25 ticks left.still got my expert knife badge.yeah baby!!!!!
DrakeRide55
+5|6659
You need to be in the round for at least 5 mins.  Unless server crashes you will almost always get your awards.
maef
+67|6690|Tulln, Austria

darkmercury wrote:

I got my Basic Transportation badge and it never showed up!!!  I had to play another server and go for it again.
well, you were lucky it was that badge. i mean, that's not really the toughest one.

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard