SpecialOp21
+0|6723|USA
Yep, thanks to the huge number of new bugs the EA team introduced with 1.2, they decided to postpone the Euroforce release for an undisclosed number of weeks. It's on the official site if anyone wants to read it.

Official Post

They even had that countdown to download message popup every time you logged into BF2. That's a pretty jacked up joke. Once the counter reached 1 day, they changed their minds. Lol, I can't say it's that big of a surprise, but they really need to test their code a hell of a lot more before releasing it.
Flyboy63
+8|6721|South Australia
holy multiple post batman!!
usmarine
Banned
+2,785|6778

I really didn't mind that much, I wasn't looking forward to it anyway.  I'll buy it just to give it a try, but it could come out 3 months from now and I wouldn't care.
Eboreus
Member of Foamy's Card Cult
+46|6664
what gives you the idea that they postpone it for a number of weeks? they said until after the patch which does not actually imply a few months... on a side note it's behaviour like this that makes it worse... now they actually say that they want to adress the bugs and thus postpone EF (bug fixing is a bit more important imo..) and still people start complaining...
SmilingBuddha
You laughin' at me, bitch?
+44|6666|Hong Kong
this is the 3rd post ive read about the euro force delay...
LuitenantLt.Smash
+0|6700|UK
Why do people always FREAKIN moan about multiple posts, theres nothing wrong with it, so just keep it to yourself....
AuSFinN
+1|6705
Well, everyone can winge as much as they want about delays. I don't care though. I reckon 1.2 is great, but 1.21 will be even better!

Last edited by AuSFinN (2006-02-21 01:36:26)

SmilingBuddha
You laughin' at me, bitch?
+44|6666|Hong Kong

LuitenantLt.Smash wrote:

Why do people always FREAKIN moan about multiple posts, theres nothing wrong with it, so just keep it to yourself....
the thing thats wrong with it is that ppl's accounts can be deleted if they repeat a post
ProfLiebstrom
durka durka
+14|6851|Sheffield, UK

Flyboy63 wrote:

holy multiple post batman!!
That made me lol
SpecialOp21
+0|6723|USA
Wtf are you guys talking about? Multiple post? If you mean this got posted like 3 times due to server lag, then I certainly didn't see it. I pushed the post button ONCE. And if you are talking about reading other posts about this, I'm pretty damn sure they were posted AFTER this one. Check the times. I posted this last night. Seriously, half the people that piss and moan about using the search button are morons that troll the forums without paying attention to post order or posting times.

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard