PUB|Snoopy
+0|6653
Hi need help my stats have been hacked and got 4* promotion early who do i get this sorted out with this is my pic no 43837714
I'm Jamesey
Do a Research Noob
+506|6102|Scotland!
Email EA
Markooo*Est
Previously known as CC-Marley
+334|6118|Estonia

PUB|Snoopy wrote:

Hi need help my stats have been hacked and got 4* promotion early who do i get this sorted out with this is my pic no 43837714
sux2bu
PUB|Snoopy
+0|6653

Markooo*Est wrote:

PUB|Snoopy wrote:

sux2bu
THX THATS REALLY HELPFUL..................NOT
TehMyke
D:
+343|6679

PUB|Snoopy wrote:

I LIKE CAPS TOO....................AND PERIODS

Last edited by TehMyke (2008-04-07 12:55:50)

The_Killer
Banned
+113|6495|dunno

TehMyke wrote:

PUB|Snoopy wrote:

I LIKE CAPS TOO....................AND PERIODS
I LIKE U BUTT SECKS TIME
The_Killer
Banned
+113|6495|dunno

PUB|Snoopy wrote:

Give me your password and name ill fix it for you.
PUB|Snoopy
+0|6653

The_Killer wrote:

PUB|Snoopy wrote:

OMG HOW SAD ARE YOU   >>>>> WAS NOT BORN YESTERDAY BUT NICE TRY

LOOKS LIKE I'M NOT GONNA GET A SERIOUS REPLY HEY HO FORUMS USED TO BE QUITE HELPFUL
bugz
Fission Mailed
+3,311|6282

I'm Jamesey wrote:

Email EA
Cyrax-Sektor
Official Battlefield fanboy
+240|6118|San Antonio, Texas

ebug9 wrote:

I'm Jamesey wrote:

Email EA
Agree, they restored some people here.
commissargizz
+123|6434| Heaven
They've been hacking my clan, got 4 of us so far, guess i will be next. i have saved my stats so I can email EA if and when it happens. But rather than spend all their time fixing accounts why can't they fix the bug that allows us to be hacked. Or better still try and remove hacker servers, but I guess they wont.
PUB|Snoopy
+0|6653

commissargizz wrote:

They've been hacking my clan, got 4 of us so far, guess i will be next. i have saved my stats so I can email EA if and when it happens. But rather than spend all their time fixing accounts why can't they fix the bug that allows us to be hacked. Or better still try and remove hacker servers, but I guess they wont.
Cannot log into ea to get e-mail address anyone know it cheers :]
TehMyke
D:
+343|6679

PUB|Snoopy wrote:

The_Killer wrote:

PUB|Snoopy wrote:

LOOKS LIKE I'M NOT GONNA GET A SERIOUS REPLY HEY HO FORUMS USED TO BE QUITE HELPFUL
dude he works for ea give him your password and he'll fix it
PUB|Snoopy
+0|6653

PUB|Snoopy wrote:

The_Killer wrote:

PUB|Snoopy wrote:

LOL the killer or is it Dr.Ownag3
3lmo
Don't Hassel the Hoff
+345|6273|The | Netherlands
in before the lock!!einz!!11!!
MrAnderson
Ghost Town T90/Apache Whore
+99|5969|Aberdeen, Scotland
Wow so many childish replies...
PUB|Snoopy
+0|6653

MrAnderson wrote:

Wow so many childish replies...
Yep i know all i need is the e-mail to get this sorted can't log in to ea to get it
The_Killer
Banned
+113|6495|dunno

PUB|Snoopy wrote:

PUB|Snoopy wrote:

The_Killer wrote:

LOL the killer or is it Dr.Ownag3
both
Adamshannon8
+94|6155

The_Killer wrote:

PUB|Snoopy wrote:

/fail

ebug9 wrote:

I'm Jamesey wrote:

Email EA
should work, if you care about t3h int3rn3t
MrAnderson
I know they were discussing it on bf2stats.nl, a couple of guys there got reinstated...I can't login now to give you a link but it's worth a look.
yankeefan
+0|6121

Markooo*Est wrote:

PUB|Snoopy wrote:

sux2bu
Get ready for a reset.  Happened to me; some noob hack who I banned from one of our servers spoofed my account, the wuss went into a rank hack server with my account and gave me 4 stars.  EA reset me.  Then again who cares; it's a video game.  Get a real life, it doesn't matter.  Plus EA could care less about this game anymore; it's all auto resest now and if you look at BF2HQ about the first 1,000 players just got hacked.  Find a new game and move on.
MrAnderson
Find a new game just because some hacking scumbags have nothing better to do? Ok...

Even without stats it's still a good game.
Schittloaf
not fulla schit
+23|5873|MN
they never restored mine ... so i restored them myself lol
Tushers
Noctwisaskfirtush
+224|6655|Some where huntin in Wisconsin
me and dont be got hacked but its just a game sure its kinda lame but still man its  a game if you care about it that much u need to either
1 spank the monkey
2 get a life
3 get a gf that will spank ur monkey
4 play the game and dont talk
5 go emo like ryan
6 masterbation
RoosterCantrell
Goodbye :)
+399|6450|Somewhere else

PUB|Snoopy wrote:

You can POSSIBLY reinstate your score, but that is all.  You'll just get your score, if you're lucky.  Your stats are gone.  if you get your points back, all of your time will still be left at zero, and all your awards are gone.  If you get your score, and play ONE round your SPM will be in the thousands.  If you wwant expert badges, you have to start from zero on time.

Do what I did, just start over.

You'll get your unlocks, but your stats are permanentally fucked.

...see my sig

Last edited by RoosterCantrell (2008-04-13 16:53:16)

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard