chuyskywalker
Admin
+2,439|6847|"Frisco"

Sry about that, I over wrote the config file that said "every 12 hours". I fixed that, the queue is running again now
Dr.Chunkypants
+0|6651|Fullerton, CA USA
Hey...personally, I'm just grateful you are here with this site, period.  This is THE BF2 stats site.  The Chunk is VERY grateful  Thanks for all the hard work, man

Dr.Chunkypants
Thetruereddevil
+5|6681
Much thanks dude, would hafta agree this is the best stats site out there, the work ya do is much appreciated!
ModestFire
+0|6689
Yeah this is def. the best stats site, I have a question though, are stats just not updating even over at ea. Mine havent updated since the 2nd on here and I appears the same on the BFHQ stuff. My vet engi isnt showing up
washow
Get out of MY JET!!!
+23|6711
hmm

is stat page down again? it's on hold at same time (1 hour 20 min 30 sec)

been like that since around noon
frankie4fingers08-2
+0|6753
thanks for everything, I love this site and check it more than my email...

Frankie
SSJRT
+1|6649
when are the sigs coming back
greatdane
+0|6653
so the stats are being updated in a queuer, how does this queuer work?

taking 13 hours for 23400, that 2 secounds per person, is that slow or fast?
I don't know since i am not so much in updates and servers

oh and hmm i got stats from 24-25-26 (jan) 1-3-7-11 (feb) have i lost some updates?
Hellh0und82
+0|6642|Connecticut
do you have to play every map of the mec force to get the mec ribbon?
morbesso666
+0|6763|Givataim, Israel
Why my points and gold medal have updated but the Good Conduct Medal didn't????/
^*AlphA*^
F*ckers
+3,135|6737|The Hague, Netherlands

look for it tomorow, i got half my points yesterday and like 50 points from yesterday today
https://bf3s.com/sigs/36eac2cb6af70a43508fd8d1c93d3201f4e23435.png
Prince1215
+9|6646|New Jersey
hey man how much is this goin to take to catch up and wat is wit ea how come there takin so long to update bf2 stats b/c it is pissin alot of ppl off so can someone do something about it b/c there alot of things im waiting for to show up and jeff i would appreciate it if u can reply plz!!!!!!!1
Limber
+0|6847|Sweden
Are you for real?

Jeff puts in time and money to create something you can use for free, and you whine about it "pissin alot of ppl off" because it's not in real time?

You seem to save a lot of time by skipping letters in words like "what" and "with", so you probably have some extra time by now. Spend it waiting.
general_rookie
Get off my lawn, whippersnapper!!
+6|6695

Prince1215 wrote:

hey man how much is this goin to take to catch up and wat is wit ea how come there takin so long to update bf2 stats b/c it is pissin alot of ppl off so can someone do something about it b/c there alot of things im waiting for to show up and jeff i would appreciate it if u can reply plz!!!!!!!1
Dont be pissed.  This is a free website.  Seriously, how can someone be pissed because youre waiting for stats to update.  They are cool and all, but go play. Quit waiting for numbers and pictures.  Dont get mad.  Stats are something to look at when you dont have time to play.  Quit your crying.  I'm amazed that you actually seem mad about the stats reloading.  GO PLAY MORE.
smitty_is_here
+0|6640
chuck is killing everybody
Prince1215
+9|6646|New Jersey
hold on fuckers first off im not tellin him to change shit all i like to knwo is wat is goin on and how often does it update and second off u guys dont know me and dont have the right to tell me shit or anything like that i know this a freeweb site and i appreciate someone who did this cucky im tellin u this now ty but dont let these guys piss me off b/c that is wrong they dont know me and that is very wrong im just expressin how someone ppl feel and i feel and if i feel that i offended u chuck im sry dude i just wanted u to know wat ppl think that is all we have a right to our opinion that is all but im sry to offended u chcuky but some of these guys are assholes and that isnt right all i ask is wat is the delay time for the stats i liek to see mystats b/c i like to see wat im doin and how i can improve that is all! Thankz chucky if u read this

{UB}Prince1215
AWE Prince1215
Krontabb
+0|6663
WoaH br0th3r. LAy oFf teh mETh!
reg-waters
+0|6677

Krontabb wrote:

WoaH br0th3r. LAy oFf teh mETh!
and the booze lol and just look at his stats poor thing isnt doing well maybe his mom asked him to write what he did and she  home schooled his so grammer is poor lol sorry had 2 flaME him hes giving the good noobs a bad name btw a good song to listen too while playing is what god wants with jeff beck on gutair  lyrics are so fitting
Yeticus Rex
Destroyer of Penguins
+29|6659|SoCal

Prince1215 wrote:

hold on fuckers first off im not tellin him to change shit all i like to knwo is wat is goin on and how often does it update and second off u guys dont know me and dont have the right to tell me shit or anything like that i know this a freeweb site and i appreciate someone who did this cucky im tellin u this now ty but dont let these guys piss me off b/c that is wrong they dont know me and that is very wrong im just expressin how someone ppl feel and i feel and if i feel that i offended u chuck im sry dude i just wanted u to know wat ppl think that is all we have a right to our opinion that is all but im sry to offended u chcuky but some of these guys are assholes and that isnt right all i ask is wat is the delay time for the stats i liek to see mystats b/c i like to see wat im doin and how i can improve that is all! Thankz chucky if u read this

{UB}Prince1215
AWE Prince1215
First and formost, your patience needs updating, not your stats.  Calling the rest of us "fuckers" because we don't jones over stats like you do, tells me quite a bit about your demeanor.  Your classic run-on sentence tells me that you don't give a rat's ass about anything beyond first grade english.  Look at your first post.....it was pretty rude towards the admin.  Expect others to jump in and defend him and this free site.  Your lame attempt at justifying your first response was even more pathetic.  Calling us assholes (as if it's your get out of jail free card) doesn't clear you of any rudeness on your part.  You would be better off just shutting up and being patient.  Better yet.....go out and get some sun.
chuyskywalker
Admin
+2,439|6847|"Frisco"

Well I think this topic is done...

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard