nexus3372
+1|6752
I have 5 major beefs with this game and im lettin them go now.

1. Auto Team Switch--Karkand--my score=70+ I've captured and raped the MEC team all by myself--no problems, I have the highest score by far and im unstoppable. Theres one base left--Gatehouse, and I'm crossing bridge to take it--Boom TK by my own team, I get switced to MEC, and of course lose the game and my points dont double. I basically won the game for the Marines and they I get switched to the dark side. Auto Team Switch should move the person with the lowest score to the other team--cause im getting sick and tired of this shit. Its happened several hundered times.

2. Voting needs to be fixed. period. there should be no option to "opt out of voting". Everyone wants a guy kicked--but theres no admins and everyone else has voting off. 6/18 votes, he stays and continues his teamkilling spree. You should be forced to vote--and if u dont vote, its a yes. Why would you have to have the other team join in on the voting as well, they want the guy there--hes killing people and reducing tickets. Basically, vote is retarded because it will never work, ever.

3. Wow--punishes are getting more and more gay. Along with the language servers--which should all go to hell and burn--now we have punish servers. They keep track of your punishes and after 3--you're gone! I get tk'd multiple times a game, punish cause its the intelligent thing to do and then get kicked for doing it. Any server with a language server or this new ounishing thing need to be removed by EA. If i say "suck"--gone, "mom"--gone, and any other retarded things--im gone. The game is rated T for a reason--T = Teen not Third Grade. If you havnt heard a cuss word--the game says "Sorry, damnit"--oops oh shit, now my mom's gunna get pissed for me hearing damnit. Language is there to be used and is used to show strong emotion--I did a 15 page paper on cussing for my english/lit class. If you can't take hearing the word fuck, or shit, or hell, then go to hell and get off of my game.

4. Baseraping is a part of the game. War is hell. Baseraping can be hell--so now you know what it feels like. The game presents is as an option so take full advantage of it. If you are tired of my killin u, then leave, aint gunna bother me. If the option to manslaughter the other team for the sake of your life, then do so. In Iraq were "baseraping" them--dee dee dee oops, the US forces may be kicked from the server...yea retarded, but ur catching my drift.

5. Whore-Definition provided by The American Heritage® Dictionary of the English Language, Fourth Edition. Copyright © 2000 by Houghton Mifflin Company.

Whore:

Noun
1. A prostitute. 2. A person considered sexually promiscuous. 3. A person considered as having compromised principles for personal gain.
Intransitive verb
Inflected forms: whored, whor·ing, whores 1. To associate or have sexual relations with prostitutes or a prostitute. 2. To accept payment in exchange for sexual relations. 3. To compromise one's principles for personal gain.
Etymology
Middle English hore, from Old English h*re; see k*- in Indo-European roots.

So--explain to me how you can whore a vehicle, unless ur sticking ur dick up the 120mm cannon--then i dont think so. Whoever invented the word "XXXwhore"(e.g. tankwhore, jeepwhore, APCwhore) should go to hell for being stupid. Exactly, the people that play this game must be in third grade, because they think whore mean, overuse of something, dee dee dee, do you see how stupid you are now?! Ooops im whoring the pkm, my penis now hurts...yea retarded. GO to hell you third graders.

Any questions pm or email me, cause now you're seeing the intelligent side of BF2. Thanks for your time, and dont be gay from now on out. For you third graders reading this, im sorry for the big words I used, I do not care what you think about this. THIS IS TRUTH AND FACT AND DONT DENIE IT. Take this and try to break it--I dare you.
Gunny_Prixxon
+0|6683|atlanta
Stevie Nicks isn't gay
spacepelle
Kniven Gaffeln Skeden
+37|6636|Sweden

nexus3372 wrote:

cause now you're seeing the intelligent side of BF2
you are not intelligent, however you would really want to be, i noticed that much...
i hate you bcause you stand for all that i hate... you and everyone like you are ruining the game.
Ali
Official Hell Bound Turbo Action Club Member
+17|6680|Gütersloh, Germany
Your score don't double when you aren't the commander

Last edited by Ali (2006-02-21 07:28:18)

jord
+2,382|6649|The North, beyond the wall.
I did a 15 page paper on cussing for my english/lit class.
This is a better sentance I did a 15 page paper on cussing for my english/CLIT class.
-=THC_RU=-
+0|6679
agree with u 100%
-=[MgC]=-Venom
+5|6757|Boussu
Nice reading this, my English vocabularie is largely expanded.

1: Join a squad, work together... You wont get swapped.
2: Indeed voting never works. I  got my purple heart after beeing tk 20 times by the same boon. (who killed more of my team then the enemy) 1 point for you.
3: Choose another server, problem resolved. Dont like the game, go play another, don t like playing, go do some sport.
4: Agreed, but wath about raping at Karkand, the enemy are not nessecarely loosing or playing bad. So need some rules here thow.
5: You should give the child a name. If you say veiculewhoring every body knows wath you are talking aboout isnt that the point of using words.
6: Im 22, that makes me neither a child neither an old my, just saying this because I dont like beeing called a third grader. And yes, children under the age of 12 shouldent play bf without their parent.
nexus3372
+1|6752
wow--english clit--hello 4th grade--NO SHIT Stevie aint gay--lol--it caught ur attention though didnt it? yea..thank you. If i have no intelligence--I still got u to read some of it and reply who winner here?
-=[MgC]=-Venom
+5|6757|Boussu
And don t make fun of my typing errors and language mistakes. I speak 5 languages. So who gives a fuck if I make some mistakes. As long as you understand me everything is fine.
nexus3372
+1|6752
i've been swapped from inside of a squad by some miracle, i play multiple sports (soccer 04'- '05 state champs) FL. Stupidity is the apitamy of life. Just dont use whore--u look retarded. Im 17 and get damn aggravated by  n00bs under the driving age
jord
+2,382|6649|The North, beyond the wall.

nexus3372 wrote:

wow--english clit--hello 4th grade--NO SHIT Stevie aint gay--lol--it caught ur attention though didnt it? yea..thank you. If i have no intelligence--I still got u to read some of it and reply who winner here?
no1 is the winner its just a forum you dont win it.
spacepelle
Kniven Gaffeln Skeden
+37|6636|Sweden

nexus3372 wrote:

yes, who is the winner indeed? are you sure you arent a third-grader yourself?
sure, you won! hope youre happy!
ghettoperson
+1,943|6620

Who the hell is Stevie Nicks anyway?
-=[MgC]=-Venom
+5|6757|Boussu
Im driving since my 17, swapped from inside a squad doesnt happen normaly, but you dont get less point. Your score is only doubbled if you are in command. And a commander doesnt get swapped either.
I cant say whore??? Typical A1merican style, 10 times fuck, 5 time shit, that is a full sentence... But whore... its against the church or what?
nexus3372
+1|6752
the way the use whore is something similar to the intelligence of a third grader. whore--whore--whore, my gf is a  whore and i could careless--stevie nicks= awesome vocalist.
Badvock
Squishing Your Head
+1|6648|Bolton UK
Whats wrong with Ho's? Santa has 3 of em each year

To address your points;

1: Totally agreed, happened to me and it does grind my gears.

2: A bit Draconian in parts but on the whole would have to agree, despite the fact that i opt out of voting for the most part because i enjoy all the maps and the vote kick bug that happens occasionally. I do get wound up when I realise that I want a smacktard out of the server but can't

3: Punishes when people run over a mine i laid or ignore the SKULL AND CROSSBONES that signify my claymore make me want to kill a Nun. I never punish when the kill is not an obvious TK on purpose, most other TK's can be explained.

4: Yes....and then again NO. Baseraping may be part of war but this aint war this is a game. I personally try not to baserape, certainly not with armour or kites especially. I prefer a game where I have an even chance of dying or killing. For the most part when on a side under constant baserape I find another server cos it aint no fun. In the end the server empties and game over for everyone because of the actions of one guy. Then again, what is the answer? In DOD you had spawn points that you could not enter upon pain of death with multiple exit points that the enmy could not camp all of. Difficult to do in BF i know because of the 3rd (arial) dimension to the game, so no easy answer i guess.

nexus3372 wrote:

So--explain to me how you can whore a vehicle, unless ur sticking ur dick up the 120mm cannon--then i dont think so. Whoever invented the word "XXXwhore"(e.g. tankwhore, jeepwhore, APCwhore) should go to hell for being stupid. Exactly, the people that play this game must be in third grade, because they think whore mean, overuse of something, dee dee dee, do you see how stupid you are now?! Ooops im whoring the pkm, my penis now hurts...yea retarded. GO to hell you third graders.

Any questions pm or email me, cause now you're seeing the intelligent side of BF2. Thanks for your time, and dont be gay from now on out. For you third graders reading this, im sorry for the big words I used, I do not care what you think about this. THIS IS TRUTH AND FACT AND DONT DENIE IT. Take this and try to break it--I dare you.
You rage against the misuse of the word "Whore" then use the word "Gay" completely out of context to the definition of the word itself. So If i were you i would let that one go....or get a better English teacher
[FHF]MattyZ
What the Deuce?
+29|6633|Washington
Whore came from the term hoard.  "If you hoard the tanks all the time, no one else will be able to use them."
-=[MgC]=-Venom
+5|6757|Boussu
I think nexus is a muslim.
Kaosdad
Whisky Tango Foxtrot?
+201|6650|Broadlands, VA
So, what is the difference between the sniper who sits by the base and picks off folks as the spawn, and the Commander who contunually drops arty on the same base?  Either way - I spawn, I die, someone else gets points.  This is especially annoying when your team is down to their last base and you have no place else to spawn.

And, please, can we stop assaulting easch other's typing?  This is an international forum.  I applaud our non-english speaking friends for participating.  I tried to learn three different languages and failed miserably.
nexus3372
+1|6752
i tried to learn 2 langauges--i failed--as you can tell lol
NemeSiS-Factor
Favorite Weapon? Pistol
+29|6641|Everett, WA, US

nexus3372 wrote:

I have 5 major beefs with this game and im lettin them go now.

1. Auto Team Switch--Karkand--my score=70+ I've captured and raped the MEC team all by myself--no problems, I have the highest score by far and im unstoppable. Theres one base left--Gatehouse, and I'm crossing bridge to take it--Boom TK by my own team, I get switced to MEC, and of course lose the game and my points dont double.
Only commanders get their points doubled.  If your commanding and raping the whole MEC team by yourself, that guy teamkilled you for good reason.  Don't abuse the power of commander.  YOU DONT EVEN GET POINTS FOR KILLS.  Dont even bother moving.  It wont help.
ddevil
+0|6611
in your 5th point you had an dictionary description of whore, where one was that whore could be used to describe someone who changes their principles for personal gain. So, surely someone who is a 'tankwhore' is someone who changes their principles in order to gain a tank. That seems perfectly logical to me.
JimKong
+31|6613|Ohio
There should be a frag count where if x number of teammates kill you you're out. Simple. Don't like a commander? Get half of your team to vote with bullets.

Or better yet, make it grenade only.
JimKong
+31|6613|Ohio

Kaosdad008 wrote:

So, what is the difference between the sniper who sits by the base and picks off folks as the spawn, and the Commander who contunually drops arty on the same base?
The rate of fire and the fact that you can actually kill a sniper, unlike an artillery shell.
Psycho
Member since 2005
+44|6747|Kansas, USA
Wow, you are a very angry, misinformed individual:

nexus3372 wrote:

1. Auto Team Switch...my score=70+ I've captured and raped the MEC team all by myself...TK by my own team, I get switced to MEC, and of course lose the game and my points dont double. ...
As already stated you only get double points if you are commander. If you were commander and running around like you say you wree, you were being a poor commander

nexus3372 wrote:

3. Wow--punishes are getting more and more gay ... They keep track of your punishes and after 3--you're gone! I get tk'd multiple times a game, punish cause its the intelligent thing to do and then get kicked for doing it. Any server with a language server or this new ounishing thing need to be removed by EA. ... If you can't take hearing the word fuck, or shit, or hell, then go to hell and get off of my game.
What the hell are you talking about? The servers are counting the number of time you were punished, not the times you punished someone else. The servers have always had the ability to kick a player after a certain number of punishes. And, by the way - that is the ONLY purpose of punishes, to get someone kicked for team kills. Get off your game? I think the correct view would be for YOU to get off THEIR SERVER. The server is being paid for by someone (not you obviously) and they can put those restrictions on it. If it were not for those people paying for those servers you would have a hell of a time getting into the EA servers. Just because you have a swim suit does not give you the right to do whatever you want in MY pool. You start cursing and I'll tell you to get the fuck out! (pun intended)

nexus3372 wrote:

4. Baseraping is a part of the game. War is hell. Baseraping can be hell--so now you know what it feels like. The game presents is as an option so take full advantage of it. If you are tired of my killin u, then leave, aint gunna bother me. If the option to manslaughter the other team for the sake of your life, then do so. In Iraq were "baseraping" them--dee dee dee oops, the US forces may be kicked from the server...yea retarded, but ur catching my drift.
Again, not your server. If it is the server rules abide by them. It's their house. If they want to play marco polo and you want to play with yourself, you play marco polo - or go find another pool where they allow you to defile yourself. It is a game, the idea is to have fun. If you were to continually base rape, then people will leave the server and you will get team switched. So you are probably creating your own problems in regard to #1

nexus3372 wrote:

5. Whore-Definition provided by The American Heritage® Dictionary of the English Language, Fourth Edition. Copyright © 2000 by Houghton Mifflin Company.

Whore:

Noun
1. A prostitute. 2. A person considered sexually promiscuous. 3. A person considered as having compromised principles for personal gain.
Intransitive verb
Inflected forms: whored, whor·ing, whores 1. To associate or have sexual relations with prostitutes or a prostitute. 2. To accept payment in exchange for sexual relations. 3. To compromise one's principles for personal gain.
Etymology
Middle English hore, from Old English h*re; see k*- in Indo-European roots.

Well here's another definition of that word (link):
1. A prostitute.
2. A person considered sexually promiscuous.
3. A person considered as having compromised principles for personal gain.

I think #3 adeptly describes the way in which whore is used when referring to someone who selfishly uses a vehicle to their gain and the teams detriment.

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard