steelie34
pub hero!
+603|6342|the land of bourbon
There is a time IAR requirement for this ribbon.  After you have fulfilled the other requirements, you must play a very long round on one of the maps the mecSF are featured on.  You will then receive your ribbon.
https://bf3s.com/sigs/36e1d9e36ae924048a933db90fb05bb247fe315e.png
MrCookie
good times
+31|5958|In a wheelchair.
i think i have found something thats wrong... the valorous unit ribbon... its called valorous unit here on UBAR but in BF2 its called valorous merit
Big_Fat_Panda
+8|6628|Iceland
The North American Service Ribbon.

25 hours playing Armored Fury and 1 sec every map.

This has been confirmed.

Is it possible to fix the ribbon icon on the stat website?

P.s. I've read all the post about North American Service Ribbon so dont tell me to search. None of those posts had any answers about if this would be fixed or not.
phd_in_destruction
while(1) { fork() }
+2|6114|MI
For the Expert Medic Combat Badge, the IAR requirement should be 44 I believe.  I was working on finishing this badge and it was awarded on my 44th kill, not the 40th like I was expecting.
RoosterCantrell
Goodbye :)
+399|6440|Somewhere else

Phrozenbot wrote:

European Union Service Ribbon, how about someone deletes it?
Wouldn't hurt... or at least update it.  Actually a very very very slim few have it somehow, I've seen it,  I think they were EA employees though, playing on a ranked server testing things out before the official booster came out.

It's been sooo long now that I forgot, but there is somewhere on BF2s there is (was) a list of the awards, and how many have been given to all registered players, on that list a few people had that ribbon.

EDIT: HOLY crap I don't know what I was thinking.  I linked here through google, searching for something and thought this thread wasn't as old.

Wow sorry, Disregard this post, I am an idiot.

Last edited by RoosterCantrell (2009-08-27 19:29:00)

Titch2349
iz me!
+358|6313|uk

RoosterCantrell wrote:

It's been sooo long now that I forgot, but there is somewhere on BF2s there is (was) a list of the awards, and how many have been given to all registered players, on that list a few people had that ribbon.
FYI: http://bf2s.com/awards.php
Stubbee
Religions Hate Facts, Questions and Doubts
+223|6703|Reality

Titch2349 wrote:

RoosterCantrell wrote:

FYI: http://bf2s.com/awards.php

RoosterCantrell wrote:

EDIT: HOLY crap I don't know what I was thinking.  I linked here through google, searching for something and thought this thread wasn't as old.

Wow sorry, Disregard this post, I am an idiot.
now you are too
The US economy is a giant Ponzi scheme. And 'to big to fail' is code speak for 'niahnahniahniahnah 99 percenters'
XoravaX
+1|4850

Big_Fat_Panda wrote:

The North American Service Ribbon.

25 hours playing Armored Fury and 1 sec every map.

This has been confirmed.

Is it possible to fix the ribbon icon on the stat website?

P.s. I've read all the post about North American Service Ribbon so dont tell me to search. None of those posts had any answers about if this would be fixed or not.
Is there any chance to get this fixed, as checking how far you are from obtaining it on the statpage requires you to scroll back up and checking the AF playtime? It's been quite a long time since the last post to this thread though, but it would be such a small fix.

Last edited by XoravaX (2011-05-07 12:50:04)

11 Bravo
Banned
+965|5197|Cleveland, Ohio
dude the game is dead
gurdeep
­
+812|4715|proll­y
jsnipy
+3,276|6483|...

11 Bravo wrote:

dude the game is dead
ribbons r life