sergeriver
Cowboy from Hell
+1,928|6746|Argentina

usmarine wrote:

FallenMorgan wrote:

I'll move to Canada if old man McCain gets elected.  Another 8 years of another republican president will clusterfuck America.
dude you are like 16, you cannot go anywhere.  Too bad you did not grow up during the Clinton years if you think this is a fuck up.
Why, coz you are better now?

Last edited by sergeriver (2008-04-02 05:23:58)

Mekstizzle
WALKER
+3,611|6610|London, England
Why did AIG get banned?
ghettoperson
+1,943|6638

Damn, I was hoping to get in on some hot ATG action.
Scorpion0x17
can detect anyone's visible post count...
+691|6755|Cambridge (UK)
How did he even post this thread?
Braddock
Agitator
+916|6279|Éire

fadedsteve wrote:

FallenMorgan wrote:

I'll move to Canada if old man McCain gets elected.  Another 8 years of another republican president will clusterfuck America.
I'll help you pack if you want??
Does it not grind your gears that the Democrats have decided to put forward a woman and a black guy for President? It's like they're taking the piss out the Republicans.
Lotta_Drool
Spit
+350|6172|Ireland

ATG wrote:

I hereby renounce my affiliation with the Republican party.
I am gay on Obama.
Noooooooooooooooooooooooooooo!  Don't do it!  Think of your wife and kids for God sake.  Don't support Dem or Repubs. 

There is a town in Texas that has this saying:  "Fool me once, shame on you.........A fool don't fool me again."

YERDED IS DEAD!!!  HE WAS BETRAYED BY THE LIBERAL SIDES LIES AND BECAME ATG!!!
Mekstizzle
WALKER
More like imded amirite

(copywrite some bf2s member who said that)
ATG
Banned
+5,233|6518|Global Command

Scorpion0x17 wrote:

I actually am posting, by proxy, from the land of the banned.
TheDarkRaven
ATG's First Disciple
+263|6613|Birmingham, UK

ATG wrote:

Scorpion0x17 wrote:

And he's obviously Jesus come again.

I shall be your first disciple, ATG!
AussieReaper
( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
+5,761|6142|what

TheDarkRaven wrote:

ATG wrote:

Scorpion0x17 wrote:

Judas!
https://i.imgur.com/maVpUMN.png
TheDarkRaven
ATG's First Disciple
+263|6613|Birmingham, UK

TheAussieReaper wrote:

TheDarkRaven wrote:

ATG wrote:

Judas!
Phew! For a second there, I thought you were going to say I was that treacherous bastard Judas Escariot - but lucky me!, I'm just your everyday, normal, nice and loving Judas.
Pug
UR father's brother's nephew's former roommate
+652|6531|Texas - Bigger than France
April fool's?
ATG
Banned
Only about the banned part.
kylef
Gone
+1,352|6482|N. Ireland
Well, you got me. I thought exclamation mark was just for fun!
Pug
UR father's brother's nephew's former roommate
+652|6531|Texas - Bigger than France

ATG wrote:

Only about the banned part.
Shows you ain't sheep.

(Non-partisan voting)
usmarine
Banned
+2,785|6751

sergeriver wrote:

usmarine wrote:

FallenMorgan wrote:

dude you are like 16, you cannot go anywhere.  Too bad you did not grow up during the Clinton years if you think this is a fuck up.
no, coz his actions helped lead to this mess.  now go away clinton fanboi
Mekstizzle
WALKER

kylef wrote:

Well, you got me. I thought exclamation mark was just for fun!
It was a parody of kylef, who, how should I say it...overuses said exclamation mark

!
ATG
Banned

usmarine wrote:

sergeriver wrote:

usmarine wrote:

no, coz his actions helped lead to this mess.  now go away clinton fanboi
Ah marine.
You blame all ills on the ' failure ' of the Clinton years to address the Islamic terrorist when in fact the republicans have used the threat of that group to explode the size and powers of the government. The economy is shit because of George Bushs hand in deflating the dollar by cutting taxes while almost doubling non military discretionary spending , printing money like toilet paper and failing to make the Iraqis pay for their own liberation by seizure of oil to compensate the U.S. tax payer.

While oil companies report record profits, not gross revenues, the average American is being squeezed in the wallet at the pump and at the grocery stores because of jackassed ethonal policies that are creating havok worldwide, while home values plummet and mortgages becoming unworkable for hundreds of thousands because of shady bank dealings under W's watch.

Bill Clinton didn't have much of anything to do with any of the above and until so called republicans reject and renounce the empire building and reckless spending they are doomed to failure. George Bush outspent every president up and possibly including FDR on social programs and such.
His a liberal and a war monger. who needs both?

If the republicans consider George Bush a conservative and McCain is the best they got to offer I'll take my chances on a radical bro.
usmarine
Banned
+2,785|6751

No I do not blame it all on one person, and you should acknowledge that.  However, he gets a free pass for going to war with Bosnia instead of taking care of Iraq one way or another, or going after Laden.  FACT
ATG
Banned

usmarine wrote:

No I do not blame it all on one person, and you should acknowledge that.  However, he gets a free pass for going to war with Bosnia instead of taking care of Iraq one way or another, or going after Laden.  FACT
That would be easier to do if you would for once enumerate what you consider to be the failings of the current admin.
CameronPoe
+2,925|6544

usmarine wrote:

taking care of Iraq
lol
usmarine
Banned
+2,785|6751

ATG wrote:

usmarine wrote:

That would be easier to do if you would for once enumerate what you consider to be the failings of the current admin.
I have, many times.  I just dont spend my time obseessing about it.  If 10 people keep saying the same thing, then where is the debate?
usmarine
Banned
+2,785|6751

CameronPoe wrote:

usmarine wrote:

taking care of Iraq
lol
funny eh?  So he controlled a non UN sanctioned no fly zone - free pass

Shot cruise missles into a country is an act of war - free pass

Putting a shitload of troops on the Kuwait border to have a pissing math with Saddam - free pass
------------------------

Ya that was a great way to deal with Iraq.
ATG
Banned

usmarine wrote:

ATG wrote:

usmarine wrote:

I have, many times.  I just dont spend my time obseessing about it.  If 10 people keep saying the same thing, then where is the debate?
Point taken.
That's part of the reason I argued the neocon line for as long as I did.
RAIMIUS
You with the face!
+244|6704|US
What about Obama attracted you?  I'll admit he is a great speaker and is charismatic.  I was almost going to vote for him, until I read his political stances...worse than Clinton, IMO.

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard