[Valhalla]iMac_Attack
+2|6749|Houston, Texas
Searched and could not check, but you guys are better at the "internet" than i am.
MuseSeeker
2142 Soldier: Behenaut
+110|6764|EUR
Blazin probably is the closest.
cat4ever
+69|6742|CATALONIA
i think nobody will do that and ea will make another patch...
KillerAFET
+3|6769|Abilene, Texas
Don't there's a Brigadier General yet either.  Takes a lot of gold badges that I've yet to see anyone have.  But I bet there's a lot of hot dog players that ignored those little badges like ground defense and air defense that wish they had not   I think it is wonderful what EA did in making senior promotion dependent on a "total player" concept instead of just a high score.  All those times a commander played in combat where instead they could have sat in a AAA battery or a magnine gun post to gain hours is coming to haunt them.

Good for you EA, lets see some person not in the top 10 make their first star and base the list on rank and not score as they are no longer the same thing!!!!!   

One thing is for sure though, some will go from Colonel to General immediately and skip the middle General grades of Lieutentant General and Major General based on scoring.

Last edited by KillerAFET (2006-02-20 09:38:35)

ProfLiebstrom
durka durka
+14|6823|Sheffield, UK
hehe yeh its so true that killer. So glad I play everything.
jhoo8116
+0|6714|Seattle

MuseSeeker wrote:

Everyone on the top ten list has enough points to get up to Lt-General and General (200, 000). However, none of them have got all the required Expert Badges. Blazin is not the closest... from the looks of it, Sgt_MaxPower, #10, would get it before Blazin.
=[4th]=SlayThem
Destroy Noob Cannons
+96|6822
Anyone find it kind of dumb that you get the Vehicle Medals before the Expert badge of that vehicle?
KillerAFET
+3|6769|Abilene, Texas

=[4th]=SlayThem wrote:

Anyone find it kind of dumb that you get the Vehicle Medals before the Expert badge of that vehicle?
That dude's sig that you're displaying only indicates that she can only play while hopping or diving.  So sad, her time is over and she needs to get with the program and play as a team, etc.

As for the first to achieve flag rank - that means General officer grade - it'll be a while before any of the top 5 get their promotion.  Too many hours to go from bronze to silver to gold for our little medic Blazin'.  Doubt he'll ever get it, should've played a more rounded game over the thousand hours since first log-on.  Again, way to go EA for sticking it to the single kit player and removing the bunny hop and dolphin dive!!!

DEATH TO BUNNY HOPPERS!!!

Last edited by KillerAFET (2006-02-20 20:31:16)

ProfLiebstrom
durka durka
+14|6823|Sheffield, UK

=[4th]=SlayThem wrote:

Yes that is incredibly stupid. They should switch the expert badge time and the medal time around.
VeNg3nCe^
¦Tactics Øver Principles¦
+314|6694|Antarctica

=[4th]=SlayThem wrote:

Yup, when someone hits the next rank (prob Sgt_maxpower) they will get promoted twice, because 99% of people who get all expert badges would have all kit badges aswell.
yoohoo313131
+1|6680
The requirements for Brig are 1400 hours in the vehicles. By the time you get the required hours, youll have way more than 200,000 points. Youll also have all of your Expert combat badges. There are guys with way less points who have all the Expert Combat badges. The Expert combat badges are way easier than the 1400 hours in vehicles. When I got my last Expert Combat badge, I think I had like 120,000.

With that said. The day comes that Maxpower gets 1400 hours in the vehicles....he gets promoted to Brig General, then since he has the requirements for Major General, after his next kill, he gets promoted again. Then since he has the requirements for Lieutnant general, after his next kill, he gets promoted again.

There doesnt seem any way to be a Brig General or Major General for more than 1 kill later. Does this make sense?
[MIST]chaos
+1|6831

MuseSeeker wrote:

No Inc|loki  is the closest http://bf2s.com/player/44914749/
TehMyke
D:
+343|6698

MuseSeeker wrote:

not really, as he does is run around throwing nades and reviving people.. you need all your expert vehicle badges for that, witch hes no where near close to.
=SA=VaSSiLi
+2|6760
I have a stupid question.  If you are a Colonel and you hit 180,000 points but you dont have the badges.  Do you still get to get the badges and THEN you become Brigadier General? or are you screwed?

Im assuming not.. but inform me plz.  Because if it is..

_________

(1400 x 60)

= 2.14

So if you have a SPM of above 2.14 are you screwed?
jhoo8116
+0|6714|Seattle

=SA=VaSSiLi wrote:

I have a stupid question.  If you are a Colonel and you hit 180,000 points but you dont have the badges.  Do you still get to get the badges and THEN you become Brigadier General? or are you screwed?

Im assuming not.. but inform me plz.  Because if it is..

_________

(1400 x 60)

= 2.14

So if you have a SPM of above 2.14 are you screwed?
I think you dropped a zero. But anyway... could you elaborate? I am not quite getting the link between the screwedness and the math. Thanks.
Varegg
Support fanatic :-)
+2,206|6799|Nårvei

No u are not screwed, if u pass 180K points without the nessesary badges u dont get that rank, when u do get the correct badges for that rank u will receive it - no matter what requirements comes first.
Wait behind the line ..............................................................
hutchy52
+12|6743

MuseSeeker wrote:

Blazin will never get it, you have to have jet and chopper hours, bit hard when playing infantry only
joe1rossiter
+0|6632
check this guys stats and you will find on awards he is the closest
CrimsonFury
+1|6768

[MIST]chaos wrote:

MuseSeeker wrote:

No Inc|loki  is the closest http://bf2s.com/player/44914749/
Nope

Inc|loki needs 560+ hours
Sgt_MaxPower needs 310+ hours.
cat4ever
+69|6742|CATALONIA
wowowo!
nobody will do that and ea will do another patch
glopje_nl
+21|6659|HOLLAND
http://bf2s.com/player/rb378wby/    check this he will get it faster than maxpower cuz maxpower need air defense and ground defense to so that gonna take long now this guy already has that
cat4ever
+69|6742|CATALONIA
wow this guy has a lot of expert badges!!!!!!!!
glopje_nl
+21|6659|HOLLAND
yup strange i did not spotted him before but he got the most badges of bf2 now
elite
+89|6703|Sheffield, England
|nerv|raxor is the closest, take a look at his stats.
elite
+89|6703|Sheffield, England
ok not quite, but close

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard