Poll

Who here is a fan of the Angry Video Game Nerd?

I am50%50% - 14
I'm not10%10% - 3
Who?39%39% - 11
Total: 28
Phrozenbot
+632|6614|do not disturb

Don't know who he is? He is a guy who reviews shitty games and is delightfully funny. Makes me feel all warm and gooey inside.

Trailer to his review on the Wizard of Oz on the SNES. Full episode here

Double Vision episode part 1, watch this also.

Trailer to the Sega CD review. My all time favorite episode. Link to full video here.

Watch all his videos. His new videos have only trailers on Youtube and the full video on Gametrailers.com because of a deal he has with GT, but you can still watch the full older videos on Youtube.

By the way, did a mod move this? Thanks, I'd +1 you if I knew who you were lol!

Last edited by Phrozenbot (2008-03-30 21:25:10)

Marinejuana
local
+415|6583|Seattle
i am
Phrozenbot
+632|6614|do not disturb

Marinejuana wrote:

i am
You sir have fine taste, fine taste indeed.
aj0404
It'll just be our little secret
+298|6348|Iowa...
me me me
Nappy
Apprentice
+151|6227|NSW, Australia

i am its fuckin funny
madmurre
I suspect something is amiss
+117|6708|Sweden
Love him check the TMNT episode or Ghostbusters lol he is brilliant

Edit: Might add you need to have played the old NES and super shitty games to apprecaite him fully everything gets so clear then

TMNT classic everything so damn true!!!

Edit:

God watch this so many good shit clips

Last edited by madmurre (2008-03-29 20:16:30)

firebolt5
+114|6153
Final ending on TMNT video = win
I am a fan of the VGN.
Phrozenbot
+632|6614|do not disturb

madmurre wrote:

Edit: Might add you need to have played the old NES and super shitty games to apprecaite him fully everything gets so clear then
Yea, like the Sega CD intro if anyone has seen the commercial for it back in the 90's they would understand.
madmurre
+117|6708|Sweden

Phrozenbot wrote:

madmurre wrote:

Yea, like the Sega CD intro if anyone has seen the commercial for it back in the 90's they would understand.
HaHa yea, His best moment imo is the ending on Jason review so fucking perfect can´t put words on it he does it without a flaw.
clogar
damn ain't it great to be a laxer
+32|5954|Minnesota
lolwut
firebolt5
+114|6153
The Die Hard one was funny too.
madmurre
+117|6708|Sweden

clogar wrote:

lolwut
Splinter my ass and Shredder my balls
Phatmatt
Vroom Vroom
+298|6187|Canada

like him, also like Yahtzee @ The escapist
Phrozenbot
+632|6614|do not disturb

madmurre wrote:

Phrozenbot wrote:

madmurre wrote:

HaHa yea, His best moment imo is the ending on Jason review so fucking perfect can´t put words on it he does it without a flaw.
That and the Freddy one. Really funny
Dragonclaw
+186|6303|Florida
I love that guy.
Mutantbear
Semi Constructive Criticism
+1,431|5963|London, England

The first AVGN episode I saw was the top gun one then I saw the power glove episode today and he tried to land the plane which was impossible. AND THEN HE DID IT. I LOL'D SO HARD
_______________________________________________________________________________________________ https://i.imgur.com/Xj4f2.png
Nappy
Apprentice
+151|6227|NSW, Australia

i fucking love it, but i must admit, ive never played a nes, snes  n64 or anything he reviews (ive played them on emulators on the pc, but thats it)

o have a gameboy pocket and the australian version of gameboy colour
OmniDeath
~
+726|6642

I think he sucks. And Yahtzee agrees with me.
Phrozenbot
+632|6614|do not disturb

OmniDeath wrote:

I just watched this Yahtzee fellow, and he didn't make me giggle. AVGN is superior in every way.
TheDarkRaven
ATG's First Disciple
+263|6622|Birmingham, UK

Phrozenbot wrote:

OmniDeath wrote:

I just watched this Yahtzee fellow, and he didn't make me giggle. AVGN is superior in every way.
Then you have no taste or appreciation of wit and rather like immature and unsophisticated humour.

Yahtzee's a good blend of a little of that sort of humour but also with fantastic wit, sarcasm and well developed opinions whilst retaining a succinct and sophisticated format.
Phrozenbot
+632|6614|do not disturb

TheDarkRaven wrote:

Phrozenbot wrote:

OmniDeath wrote:

Then you have no taste or appreciation of wit and rather like immature and unsophisticated humour.

Yahtzee's a good blend of a little of that sort of humour but also with fantastic wit, sarcasm and well developed opinions whilst retaining a succinct and sophisticated format.
Sorry his eloquent and monotone voice just doesn't do it for me. James gets in your face and says something new all the time. Maybe it is immature, but it's damn funny.
KEN-JENNINGS
I am all that is MOD!
+2,973|6630|949

Have you seen him play the AVGN video game?  Pure hilarity, both him and the game.  It took me a while to even pass the first level.

My buddy actually buys his DVDs.
Phrozenbot
+632|6614|do not disturb

Hmmm? I wasn't aware of that.

I'm planning on buying his DVDs, the AVGN is all that is MAN lol.

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard