killaer
+41|6709
What boggles my mind is why there are maybe 3-4 of crappy 32 player servers with around 10-20 people playing in each one. Stop doing that. Why doesn't someone actually make a 64 player server that plays all maps on rotation? Euro Force is an awesome booster pack, I can see how it would be way more fun, but at the moment things are just stupid. Why are people all spread out around 3-4 servers when they could fill a 64 player server with 50 or so people.

I mean, it's hard enough getting a decent game in Euro Force. Shut down your 32 player servers and make a huge one :\
_Dominiko_PL
TITS or gtfo.
+97|6512|Polish state of EU
64 players = lag for many people
Sydney
2λчиэλ
+783|6834|Reykjavík, Iceland.
64 players = 20 guys waiting for planes in each team.
Enzzenmachine
+20|6336
32 players servers are fine to me tbh. A 40 players one is the best imho.
killaer
+41|6709
No. 64 players is not laggy. It's better than a cluster of servers with 11 players in each one.

And No, in most of the 64 player servers there are about maybe 1-4 people waiting for a plane at max.
Snake
Missing, Presumed Dead
+1,046|6557|England

64player servers are often admined a lot worse, in my experience anyway. But, Taraba and OSS are amazing on full 64man servers. Taraba, even ground forces get a chance as theres a lot more targets for jets: and a lot more AA in use. Ditto for OSS, but choppers instead of bombers. Those two maps become a LOT lot better as the player count increases, because people actually use the ground vehicles and you get some fantastic armour battles.

Great Wall, really, should be 50 or under to get the best games out of it. And thats on both 32 & 16.

Tbh killaer, you are about 1.5years too late, because when it first came out, there were a good few of them that used to be full all the time.

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard