ig
This topic seems to have no actual posts
+1,199|6492
i just had my second event that cannot be explained. the first one was about 6 years ago right after my friend got his truck. we ran over one of those orange cones on the street right near my house. after we hit it, we got out of the car to look for it, and we couldn't find that shit anywhere. it seriously disappeared; i swear on my life, and no i wasn't on drugs or anything. well just now, i found a pill that me and my buddy ordered from the internet like 4 years ago. it was just sitting on the bed underneath some covers, dirty and chipped. when we ordered these pills, my friend lived at a different house than he does now, and somehow the pill managed to make the trip without being lost. i seriously am astounded. how the fuck could that be possible?
Rubix-Cubes
+123|6626|UK
1st
and yes black magic man
Mekstizzle
WALKER
+3,611|6591|London, England
gimme some of that shit you're on
ig
+1,199|6492

Mek-Izzle wrote:

gimme some of that shit you're on
srsly man. i wsa completely sober both times
Uzique
dasein.
+2,865|6441
I don't believe in magic or the 'supernatural' by and large.

I'd probably just put down the pill thing to being coincidence of some sort? Perhaps the previous tenant also used the same (looking) pill/medication? Perhaps he lost the pill on his bed and it fell into the recesses of the mattress/springs/covers... and was unsettled by moving the bed to a different house? People tend to look to the supernatural and magic to explain otherwise unexplainable phenomena-- just look at what was viewed as 'magic' 300 years ago,- yet is easily explained by science now .

One thing that does throw me though is deja-vu. That really makes me question what the human mind is really capable of; what dormant abilities and recessive traits do we possess back there? God knows... that's a discussion for another day .
libertarian benefit collector - anti-academic super-intellectual. http://mixlr.com/the-little-phrase/
ig
+1,199|6492

Uzique wrote:

I'd probably just put down the pill thing to being coincidence of some sort? Perhaps the previous tenant also used the same (looking) pill/medication? Perhaps he lost the pill on his bed and it fell into the recesses of the mattress/springs/covers... and was unsettled by moving the bed to a different house?
yea i just talked to another kid who stayed here last night. he said he found it in his granddad's drawer (i sold him some whenever i got them) lawl. it must have fallen out of his pocket when he was sleeping. well at least the cone thing is still unexplainable.
Raphi
Banned
+354|6229|Basel, Switzerland
bennisboy
+829|6616|Poundland
I wis it as real, but alas...
Darkhelmet
cereal killer
+233|6721|the middle of nowhere
i cast a spell that moved both the traffic cone and the pill.
Phatmatt
Vroom Vroom
+298|6159|Canada

ig wrote:

Uzique wrote:

I'd probably just put down the pill thing to being coincidence of some sort? Perhaps the previous tenant also used the same (looking) pill/medication? Perhaps he lost the pill on his bed and it fell into the recesses of the mattress/springs/covers... and was unsettled by moving the bed to a different house?
yea i just talked to another kid who stayed here last night. he said he found it in his granddad's drawer (i sold him some whenever i got them) lawl. it must have fallen out of his pocket when he was sleeping. well at least the cone thing is still unexplainable.
Look under the truck, I bet it's still stuck under it
ig
+1,199|6492

Phatmatt wrote:

ig wrote:

Uzique wrote:

Look under the truck, I bet it's still stuck under it
believe me we did
TheDarkRaven
ATG's First Disciple
+263|6594|Birmingham, UK
I'm Wiccan - what do you think?
Mint Sauce
Frighteningly average
+780|6256|eng
I stole it. LOLERSKATES.
#rekt
CrazeD
+368|6643|Maine
No.
Ultrafunkula
Hector: Ding, ding, ding, ding...
+1,975|6444|6 6 4 oh, I forget

Pff. You was just high on some milf-juice, that's all
mtb0minime
minimember
+2,418|6625

One time I was riding in a family friend's truck and I look up at the visor and there's the warning that says something about airbags going off and wearing a seatbelt and whatnot. So I look at it and think, "I wonder what it'd be like to get in a car accident." 20 minutes later we're driving down the road and some jerk going the opposite direction swerves into our lane. Luckily our driver was quick enough to react and he swerved off the side and onto the side walk. We hit a bunch of shit including a fire hydrant and (ironically) a No Parking sign. Truck was totaled but we got out unscathed.

Scariest shit ever. I was wondering what it'd be like, but didn't actually want it to happen
Wallpaper
+303|5964|The pool
No

And why did this thread have to remind me of that gay ass Disney song?

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard