steelie34 wrote:

Tehremos wrote:

now prove me wrong?
http://battlefield.ea.com/battlefield/b … ryid=13721
06.28.2007 is the latest date i could find on that site

which was for

New Battlefield 2 Map: Highway Tampa

that's nearly a year ago
yeah but u said bf2 was dead when 2142 came out, and i was pointing out the fact they released tampa after 2142.  i proved u wrong

Last edited by steelie34 (2008-03-27 10:16:16)

https://bf3s.com/sigs/36e1d9e36ae924048a933db90fb05bb247fe315e.png
Tehremos
Parcel of ol' Crams
+128|6409|Somersetshire

steelie34 wrote:

yeah but u said bf2 was dead when 2142 came out, and i was pointing out the fact they released tampa after 2142.  i proved u wrong
oh yea, ok you did prove me wrong lol

+1 for being so smart heehee
jord
+2,382|6679|The North, beyond the wall.
Either a lots changed in the few months I've stopped playing or people are retarded. You click the map tab and it gives you a list of maps that are running in alphabetical order. Scroll down to the map you want and click join game.
Snake
Missing, Presumed Dead
+1,046|6567|England

jsnipy wrote:

maps schmaps, there be plenty nau
Thats actually a good point...BF2 has 15maps, make that 21 if you include the boosters...make that 29 if you include SF.
New maps? I bet most people answering in this thread havent even played each map for a minimum of 10hours: is that really enough time to judge most maps as shit?
No.

Dont get me wrong, Id love to see new maps...but they released Tampa. When that came out, TV2 alone had 6-8 servers (mostly full up) that ran it 24/7. Add on Gotland, Insomnia and other servers too...all full to the rim with players.
Now? You will be lucky to find that many servers in the world that are even populated on that map.
And dont say Tampa is shit, as it's the best map for armour in the game. Just because you cant do anything other than fly/gun in a chopper, its not DICE's fault that you can cant play a different gamestyle for once.
Thats all it is...adapting your game to play a different style for once. Try it, you might be surprised at just how good Zatar is on the ground, or Songhua is in an infantry squad.
M.O.A.B
'Light 'em up!'
+1,220|6224|Escea

Snake wrote:

jsnipy wrote:

Thats actually a good point...BF2 has 15maps, make that 21 if you include the boosters...make that 29 if you include SF.
New maps? I bet most people answering in this thread havent even played each map for a minimum of 10hours: is that really enough time to judge most maps as shit?
No.

Dont get me wrong, Id love to see new maps...but they released Tampa. When that came out, TV2 alone had 6-8 servers (mostly full up) that ran it 24/7. Add on Gotland, Insomnia and other servers too...all full to the rim with players.
Now? You will be lucky to find that many servers in the world that are even populated on that map.
And dont say Tampa is shit, as it's the best map for armour in the game. Just because you cant do anything other than fly/gun in a chopper, its not DICE's fault that you can cant play a different gamestyle for once.
Thats all it is...adapting your game to play a different style for once. Try it, you might be surprised at just how good Zatar is on the ground, or Songhua is in an infantry squad.
Songhua FTW!

Of course once I've completed my map it will be the most awsm creation of all time! MWHAHAHAH!
steelie34
pub hero!
+603|6382|the land of bourbon

Snake wrote:

jsnipy wrote:

No.

forget tryin to convince people to try the other maps, it falls on deaf ears.  3 yrs on and people still spam nades in krakland 24/7.  what is it about that map that people love so much?   it doesnt even have forklifts ffs.

Last edited by steelie34 (2008-03-27 11:32:00)

https://bf3s.com/sigs/36e1d9e36ae924048a933db90fb05bb247fe315e.png
Tehremos
Parcel of ol' Crams
+128|6409|Somersetshire

M.O.A.B wrote:

Songhua FTW!

Of course once I've completed my map it will be the most awsm creation of all time! MWHAHAHAH!
even that is a rare map to come by, i only know of one IO server that has it in rotation

(karkand, sharqi, songhua, mashtur) best IO server i've been on lol
Phrozenbot
+632|6617|do not disturb

1) They stopped caring LONG ago

2) There is SF/EF/AF

3) EA sucks
M.O.A.B
'Light 'em up!'
+1,220|6224|Escea

steelie34 wrote:

Snake wrote:

jsnipy wrote:

No.

forget tryin to convince people to try the other maps, it falls on deaf ears.  3 yrs on and people still spam nades in krakland 24/7.  what is it about that map that people love so much?   it doesnt even have forklifts ffs.
I believe its fear of virtual foliage, trees and grass.
CoconutBlitz
I've had the diarrheas since Easters
+145|6591|California U.S.A

steelie34 wrote:

3 yrs on and people still spam nades in krakland 24/7.  what is it about that map that people love so much?   it doesnt even have forklifts ffs.
QFT re: Forklifts
HSG
+23|6475|British Columbia, Canada
there ya go and i would also like to see more maps added perhaps another island map like wake.
Tehremos
Parcel of ol' Crams
+128|6409|Somersetshire

HSG wrote:

there ya go and i would also like to see more maps added perhaps another island map like wake.

Tehremos wrote:

it their eyes, bf2 is dead, has been since 2142
can people stop quoting me wrongly please, its bloody annoying

(lol i know steelie, you proved me wrong )
KylieTastic
Games, Girls, Guinness
+85|6453|Cambridge, UK

I'm sure I've seen that fact before around here
Snake
Missing, Presumed Dead
+1,046|6567|England

steelie34 wrote:

Snake wrote:

jsnipy wrote:

No.

Im not trying to convince, Im just saying
Now, if krakland had an LB...thatll be a different story
Cheez
Herman is a warmaphrodite
+1,027|6440|King Of The Islands

Snake wrote:

jsnipy wrote:

I wanna play Leviathan dammit.
My state was founded by Batman. Your opinion is invalid.
Tehremos
Parcel of ol' Crams
+128|6409|Somersetshire

Cheez wrote:

I wanna play Leviathan dammit.
lol, i wanna play devils perch, 25ish players, full map

^ best fun ever
Sambuccashake
+126|6611|Sweden
MEC VS PLA city map.

AK galore!
spuddy1981
+10|6363|england
I think tempa is an ace map but should have been released as an addon to AF,   Why havent they thought about maps for the add-ons?   SF mainly.   

Imaging Ship to ship combat at night with zip lines!!  Now that would be a good map.
d4rkph03n1x
+131|6750

spuddy1981 wrote:

All they would have to do is use some of the existing maps people have made.

It wouldnt be that hard would it?

What map would you like to see added to the game.
If it could happen i'd like to see china vs mec infantry map, or china vs us infantry map, in similarity to karkand.
Bratwurstschnecke
+77|6677|respawn screen

Sambuccashake wrote:

MEC VS PLA city map.

AK galore!
Play Mass Destruction!
Tehremos
Parcel of ol' Crams
+128|6409|Somersetshire

d4rkph03n1x wrote:

If it could happen i'd like to see china vs mec infantry map, or china vs us infantry map, in similarity to karkand.
Couldn't ea just make a small final patch that let the server choose which sides fight on each map

so we could have PLA vs MEC on karkand
shadowcell_01
How 'bout dem Cowboys?
+45|6546|Flower Mound, TX
Instead of a map we need a patch. Maybe a map with the patch? PLA vs. MEC would be nice.
CommonSense
Banned
+51|5937|New York

Sgt. Sergio Bennet 3rd wrote:

Locoloki wrote:

its not the players fault karkand is number 1, its because servers wont play anything else but karkand.

whenever i try to play, im like ok... which one has the lowest ping oh... let me see...

karkand
karkand
karkand
karkand
karkand
karkand
Jalabad/karkand 24/7
Mashtuur/karkand/sharqi 24/7
karkand
karkand
karkand

I have to play on servers where my ping is about 120 when i finally find one that isnt karkand
Try then the special forces map, all they do play there is Ghost town or Warlord. At least there is a balance there between io and vehics maps.
Yeah, but there are hardly any servers that have vehicles and rotate for SF unlike 2 years ago.
Kayato
+2|6459|Near Milan/ Italy
For EA (suck) BF is dead.....also BF2142 with the last pactch......

But bf still alive only by the player......ok 90% want infantry city map....(is soo hard find a car in bf now!!!no more money to fight this war???)

Most important......BF mod............like Reality Mod......it rockS!!!!!!!!!

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard