Ayumiz
J-10 whore
+103|6895|Singapore
How do i go about doing it?
unnamednewbie13
+2,053|6933|PNW

http://www.emulators.com/

...if I understood your wording correctly.

Last edited by unnamednewbie13 (2008-03-28 02:20:15)

Freezer7Pro
I don't come here a lot anymore.
+1,447|6359|Winland

There is some way without an emulator, but it's hard to get working, and more illegal than Mariujana.
The idea of any hi-fi system is to reproduce the source material as faithfully as possible, and to deliberately add distortion to everything you hear (due to amplifier deficiencies) because it sounds 'nice' is simply not high fidelity. If that is what you want to hear then there is no problem with that, but by adding so much additional material (by way of harmonics and intermodulation) you have a tailored sound system, not a hi-fi. - Rod Elliot, ESP
Ayumiz
J-10 whore
+103|6895|Singapore
Well i saw some guy on a forum with a mac on a sony laptop and it looked great.
max
Vela Incident
+1,652|6729|NYC / Hamburg

google OSX86 project. They have all the info you need. To get the actual data, just search your fave torrent tracer/rapidshare forum.
once upon a midnight dreary, while i pron surfed, weak and weary, over many a strange and spurious site of ' hot  xxx galore'. While i clicked my fav'rite bookmark, suddenly there came a warning, and my heart was filled with mourning, mourning for my dear amour, " 'Tis not possible!", i muttered, " give me back my free hardcore!"..... quoth the server, 404.
Freezer7Pro
+1,447|6359|Winland

max wrote:

google OSX86 project. They have all the info you need. To get the actual data, just search your fave torrent tracer/rapidshare forum.
PIRACY!! BAN BAN BAN
The idea of any hi-fi system is to reproduce the source material as faithfully as possible, and to deliberately add distortion to everything you hear (due to amplifier deficiencies) because it sounds 'nice' is simply not high fidelity. If that is what you want to hear then there is no problem with that, but by adding so much additional material (by way of harmonics and intermodulation) you have a tailored sound system, not a hi-fi. - Rod Elliot, ESP
max
Vela Incident
+1,652|6729|NYC / Hamburg

Freezer7Pro wrote:

max wrote:

PIRACY!! BAN BAN BAN

google

BAN! he linked to illegal CP
once upon a midnight dreary, while i pron surfed, weak and weary, over many a strange and spurious site of ' hot  xxx galore'. While i clicked my fav'rite bookmark, suddenly there came a warning, and my heart was filled with mourning, mourning for my dear amour, " 'Tis not possible!", i muttered, " give me back my free hardcore!"..... quoth the server, 404.
Cheez
Herman is a warmaphrodite
+1,027|6600|King Of The Islands

I believe he's talking about the MacOSx86 project...

Shit, I should refresh the tab before I reply.

max wrote:

illegal CP
As opposed to the legal kind.

Last edited by Cheez (2008-03-28 02:57:30)

My state was founded by Batman. Your opinion is invalid.
Freezer7Pro
+1,447|6359|Winland

Cheez wrote:

I believe he's talking about the MacOSx86 project...

Shit, I should refresh the tab before I reply.

max wrote:

illegal CP
As opposed to the legal kind.
It's called "artistic nudity"
konfusion
mostly afk
+480|6711|CH/BR - in UK

Actually, if you'd been watching digg's technology section for the last month it you would have seen it a couple times over. Sadly I didn't bookmark these things because my comp can't run them anyhow. On the other hand, you might have been "converted" to linux instead, as there are so many linux-fanboy posts that get lots of diggs /ramble

Not sure if this would help.

-konfusion

If this is illegal, remove it from my post. I doubt it though.
-_{MoW}_-Assasin
+13|6890|Australia
Its not that fun

It isnt illegal to distribute information

But installing Mac OS on a "PC" does go against the EULA of Apple

But hye, who likes Apple eh?

Iv tried it once, but wasnt that fun to use

But then again im a Windows user

OSX86 is the project to bring Mac OS to PC

So go try if u want :p
unnamednewbie13
+2,053|6933|PNW

-_{MoW}_-Assasin wrote:

Its not that fun

It isnt illegal to distribute information

But installing Mac OS on a "PC" does go against the EULA of Apple

But hye, who likes Apple eh?

Iv tried it once, but wasnt that fun to use

But then again im a Windows user

OSX86 is the project to bring Mac OS to PC

So go try if u want :p
EULA's often violate reasonable expectations. What court would enforce a 'jump-off-that-bridge' clause?
Zimmer
Un Moderador
+1,688|6918|Scotland

Google these following releases :

Kalyway
iATKOS
Leo4All
JaS
ToH

Give me your computer specs and I will tell you if you can support it. Many mobos cannot.
Ayumiz
J-10 whore
+103|6895|Singapore
ASUS a8n sli Premium, 2gb ram 8800gt.
ghettoperson
+1,943|6811

Zimmer, do you still have that Wiki page showing supported mobos? I seem to remember mine would prevent me from shutting down or something stupid like that. Not that I want OSX.
Zimmer
Un Moderador
+1,688|6918|Scotland

ghettoperson wrote:

Zimmer, do you still have that Wiki page showing supported mobos? I seem to remember mine would prevent me from shutting down or something stupid like that. Not that I want OSX.
MYSQL db is down for it.
http://wiki.osx86project.org/
Bertster7
Confused Pothead
+1,101|6743|SE London

Ayumiz wrote:

ASUS a8n sli Premium, 2gb ram 8800gt.
Should be fine if you don't want to use SATA drives. I don't think your SATA controllers will work.

I remember trying it on a A8N-SLI Deluxe and that was the issue I had. Needed to use PATA drives.
Ayumiz
J-10 whore
+103|6895|Singapore
Just wondering, is there any MAC transformation pack somewhere?
Zimmer
Un Moderador
+1,688|6918|Scotland

Ayumiz wrote:

Just wondering, is there any MAC transformation pack somewhere?
Google.

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard