Fuzzball_the_Shooter
The Photographer.
+81|6703|Central Valley,California
I'm a student I get home at about 4:00 and play till 10:00.
crotchlemur
+8|6683|The Lemur's Den
Sybase DBA with a 40 hr week + on call 24/7
+   Married w/ 2 children (1.5 & 7yrs)
-----------------------------------------------------------------
=   No time to play except when I should be sleeping   

I would be wandering around the office like Night of the Living Dead if not for Jolt and Red Bull! 
Nabraham
EWWW!!! Thats Nasty!!!
+18|6682|Enon
Currently an intern for a company doing programming/QA Testing....work 25-30 hours a week while going to college full time, im in my senior year. I also have a girlfriend of 3 and a half years and i almost have 300 hours in the game. I usually play on the weekends or a few hours late at night before i go to bed.

Ive had the game since July, over 7 months now, 300 hours isnt that much. little over 40 hours a month....which isnt bad considering i took two 1 month breaks from the game.
KillerAFET
+3|6778|Abilene, Texas

Transkohr wrote:

KillerAFET wrote:

IfCShoot wrote:

Ok so I c peoples stats that show that they played 100 hours or more in all the classes. Mind me Asking, HOW THE IN THE WORLD DO U DO THAT!!! what is your job, are u married, girlfriend, single what? I mean im in the AF i work all week get weekends off  as with any person usually does. But r u guys insominacs? If u arnt how and were u get so much time in life???? 100 or more hours in 1 class is crazy!!!! all of them is insane!
So how do you do all your CDCs, PME, work all day, sleep, balance your checkbook, etc. as a member of the Air Force?? Son, your time management comments rate a 3 in my EPR of you.
I'd say that because of his lack of general communications skills, he should get a 2.

How are you liking dyess? Which squadron are you in, since i was stationed there last year.
Yep, he'd get an overall 2 in a revised EPR after the 1st Shirt reviewed his PIF and found out he played in the shower too long and did not have enough time to play BF2 on the PC.

Dyess is a great place in as much as this is where the B-1B is and since I'm an engineer for the avionics systems this is where I'm assigned.  The only other option was Ellsworth and that place is just too damned cold to be this week.
-Whiteroom-
Pineapplewhat
+572|6657|BC, Canada
work for a hotel.... married... snowboard alot too....
LW_Cobra
+0|6695
Air traffic controller. Married. 3 kids. Killing people online relieves stress. I bleed Mt Dew. 194 hours since Nov 26th, i logged in once back in June for about 20 minutes and didn't fire up again until one of my squadmates started yapping about how much better it was than Joint Ops, now I'm addicted.
G.H.O.5.T.
+1|6681
i'm a student i play like 3 hours a day ha
G.H.O.5.T.
+1|6681
i'm a student i play like 3 hours a day have time to get tipsy and for school so i don't know hahaha
Vampira_NB
Trying is the first step to failing
+76|6672|Canada Eh?
an hour a day for a year is 365 hours (hooray for basic math)

considering the average user has 2 hours a day (some days less, some days more, the 2 hours is an average)

it really doesn't take that much, 1-2 hours a day since release would do the trick
PvtchieF73
+15|6707|Netherlands
hmm more then two hours a day... more like 3 or 4 :-)

and have  a 'real' day job.. and having a real-life GF ... damn i'm busy
MephistoJade
+0|6762|USA/England
Student....18 hour semester...30 hour workweek.  95 hours since 05 August 2005.  Girlfriend of 3.25 years, I use BF2 as therapy. 

Props to the military and cops that find time to play this.
Flecco
iPod is broken.
+1,048|6663|NT, like Mick Dundee

Student, going through senior years....

Holidays were here recently and I was the only person my age who stayed in town... Nothin better to do for 4 weeks...
Whoa... Can't believe these forums are still kicking.
aslpride
+6|6661
Married, no job, full time student, expecting third kid next month, managed play average 1.5 hours a day since October.
The0wner
+0|6652
everyone married or has ex im only 13 yet i still take the time to go to school see friends and get about 70 hours with one kit

(First Seargent) -[39,000] newbie pwnage is required for much hours in 1 class :-D depending on how you prefer to kill them and not to look at the time. to get a shiznit load of hours.
DUFFKING
Insert witty comment here
+3|6756|Brixham, UK
I have more than 100 hours. Funnily enough, thats less than an hour a day for me. 100 hours is fucking nothing.
LW_Cobra
+0|6695

DUFFKING wrote:

I have more than 100 hours. Funnily enough, thats less than an hour a day for me. 100 hours is fucking nothing.
Yeah, that's why he said "100 hours or more in all the classes" - you need more than 1 hour per day to get that.
Ilocano
buuuurrrrrrppppp.......
+341|6665

crotchlemur wrote:

Sybase DBA with a 40 hr week + on call 24/7
+   Married w/ 2 children (1.5 & 7yrs)
-----------------------------------------------------------------
=   No time to play except when I should be sleeping   

I would be wandering around the office like Night of the Living Dead if not for Jolt and Red Bull! 
Hmmm... similar stats. 

Corporate Software Developer/Support.  40 hour week, but not on call, save for the occassional weekend validation/upgrade/fix testing.  Married with 2 boys (17 months and soon to be 8 year old).  Would have had another child three years ago, but was a mis-carriage.

Play a few nights on weekdays and one night on weekends, depending on my wife's work schedule (she is a nurse).  I have a wife who understands my BF2 "need", but she still "lures" me away a few days a week for my other "need".

Corporate supplied gourmet coffee keeps me going during the work day.

I'm planning on building a new rig for my eldest son to play BF2 with me.  Heck, he's already a master in finding and killing me in Battlefront 2.  I'm better in accuracy, but he's awesome with the lightsaber.  And my younger son, he already knows how to use the mouse.
MURPHY-D.
+0|6702
"Talk" radio
PFC_Kurtz_John
+0|6777|VA

IfCShoot wrote:

Ok so I c peoples stats that show that they played 100 hours or more in all the classes. Mind me Asking, HOW THE IN THE WORLD DO U DO THAT!!! what is your job, are u married, girlfriend, single what? I mean im in the AF i work all week get weekends off  as with any person usually does. But r u guys insominacs? If u arnt how and were u get so much time in life???? 100 or more hours in 1 class is crazy!!!! all of them is insane!
dude they didnt get that all at once. Think BF2 has been out a while its not that hard to have that much time in any clas. Stop asking if people have a life. Your the one with no life to notice such a thing then psot about how dumb you think it is.

Last edited by PFC_Kurtz_John (2006-02-20 18:18:27)

HeavyMetalDave
Metal Godz
+107|6656|California
I'm 39, lived with my girl for 15 years now, no children. Im a bartender, and when I'm not working I'm playing this game. I like to enjoy my gaming with a little weed, and maybe an old school godzilla movie.

My life is sweet and simple, is yours?
PFC_Kurtz_John
+0|6777|VA

HeavyMetalDave wrote:

I'm 39, lived with my girl for 15 years now, no children. Im a bartender, and when I'm not working I'm playing this game. I like to enjoy my gaming with a little weed, and maybe an old school godzilla movie.

My life is sweet and simple, is yours?
\o/ (-.-) \o/          right on
Rizen_Ji
+41|6734|200m out and smiling at you.
student, senior in high school, senioritis is setting...

'nuff said
Great_White_Rabbit
+0|6653
I'm an Internet Sales Manager for a car dealership. I'm saving up to buy a home so BF2 keeps me from going out and blowing cash, besides who doesn't love getting a new fav victim :p
Flyboy63
+8|6702|South Australia
I used to work for myself & as my hours were all over the place & often flexible I played a LOT sometimes until daybreak. I found eventually I had to return to full time work & I still work for myself part time so my hours have been cut drastically. Sux but we all have to make a living & gaming needs to come second. Still, made like 50k in points before my working hours were forced to change.
clarkie99
+0|6670|Exeter, UK

Great_White_Rabbit wrote:

I'm an Internet Sales Manager for a car dealership. I'm saving up to buy a home so BF2 keeps me from going out and blowing cash, besides who doesn't love getting a new fav victim :p
I'm saving up to become a pilot. Thats why I bought the game. I don't go to my local anywhere near as much anymore. Saved myself a shit load of cash already!

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard