IfCShoot
+1|6720
Ok so I c peoples stats that show that they played 100 hours or more in all the classes. Mind me Asking, HOW THE IN THE WORLD DO U DO THAT!!! what is your job, are u married, girlfriend, single what? I mean im in the AF i work all week get weekends off  as with any person usually does. But r u guys insominacs? If u arnt how and were u get so much time in life???? 100 or more hours in 1 class is crazy!!!! all of them is insane!
clarkie99
+0|6664|Exeter, UK
I agree. There is no way to compete with these people. When I was a student I would have thought about spending a whole day smoking and playing Pro Evo on the Xbox. But I work 9-5 monday to friday, live with the gf and also have a part time bar job. I get about 1-2 evenings a week at most. I've not been playing for long but I definately think far too many people take this far too seriously. Great game though.
Esker
+1|6719
Yep I'm a student, that's my excuse anyway.

That and the fact I've played since July.
luckybaer
+10|6767| Going Feral
People with real jobs should consider the following when wondering how people rack up the hours:

1.  Many accounts are used by multiple individuals.
2.  Many accounts are used by individual students who might have more time to goof off than working stiffs like me.
3.  Many accounts are used by individuals who, although they may have jobs, might not have families, and might be able to spend a good amount of their free time on BF2.

Me?  I only average less than 2 hours a day, and that is done by doing MAYBE 1 hour per night during the work week, and maybe 3-4 hours a night on Friday and Saturday and sometimes Sunday.
polarbearz
Raiders of the Lost Bear
+-1,474|6781|Singapore

Err. I have a <b>real</b> job, I'm a police officer.

I still have the time to rack up the hours?
Mj.Blindfisch
Bulletdrop-Buddha
+338|6689|Germany

luckybaer wrote:

People with real jobs should consider the following when wondering how people rack up the hours:

1.  Many accounts are used by multiple individuals.
2.  Many accounts are used by individual students who might have more time to goof off than working stiffs like me.
3.  Many accounts are used by individuals who, although they may have jobs, might not have families, and might be able to spend a good amount of their free time on BF2.

Me?  I only average less than 2 hours a day, and that is done by doing MAYBE 1 hour per night during the work week, and maybe 3-4 hours a night on Friday and Saturday and sometimes Sunday.
Yup,a little company which plays in shifts as jetwhores.Since there's e-Bay people do everything for money..
Chao2
+8|6707|UK(stats says usa by mistake)
Students get everything easy

I just gota  week off and palyed over 20 hours of BF2 so summer holidays I could probably rack up 80-100 hours lol.
Hyper
Banned
+154|6743

polarbearz wrote:

/me hides the stash...o0
HansMeiser
+7|6636
how is it insane to reach 100 hours in all classes ?
the game is out long enough now, and ~80 hours left and  ill have them all too, and i dont think i play that much, well maybe sometimes :p
Arkanon
+3|6687|London, UK
I am, shall we say, between jobs at the moment.

I hope that a Staff Officer ribbon looks good to a job interviewer.
Orion5413
+4|6679|Irving Tx
I am a PI i make my own hours the gf has a job and the kids stay with the ex...I play more when the gf and kids are not around...when the kids are around like last wked i might have played for 20 min...otherwise its about 2 1/2 hours a day....
tF-afrojap
+124|6839|SF
I’m a collage student, and I have an internship at an art studio. Add a hefty dose of BF2 on top of that and you have my life right there. I can hang with friends over the weekend but otherwise my life is gone. Is BF2 worth it? Fuck yes. (@___@;)

Btw, if you think getting golds on all the classes is tough.. think again. Look at what the generals have to get! All vehicle golds = 1410h minimum!!! I have 700+ logged already, and consider myself to play A LOT, and I'm no where NEAR the requirements. All gold for vehicles is just crazy.
KillerAFET
+3|6772|Abilene, Texas

IfCShoot wrote:

Ok so I c peoples stats that show that they played 100 hours or more in all the classes. Mind me Asking, HOW THE IN THE WORLD DO U DO THAT!!! what is your job, are u married, girlfriend, single what? I mean im in the AF i work all week get weekends off  as with any person usually does. But r u guys insominacs? If u arnt how and were u get so much time in life???? 100 or more hours in 1 class is crazy!!!! all of them is insane!
So how do you do all your CDCs, PME, work all day, sleep, balance your checkbook, etc. as a member of the Air Force?? Son, your time management comments rate a 3 in my EPR of you.
PFCStenzel
Check your AA alarm...
+82|6786|Idaho, USA / Age 30
I work 8-5 m-f and have the weekends off.  I take friday night with the guys and we setup a network and then play for about 5-6 hours from 7ish or 8ish pm to about 1 in the morning.  then I play sometimes on saturday night also.  I am not like the #1 guy that plays when he gets a chance.  I have 260 hours worth of playing though.  I have three kids and I am still able to find time to play.
luckybaer
+10|6767| Going Feral

polarbearz wrote:

Wife?  Kids?  Friends that don't play BF2 yet have the same days and hours off as you?

I'd love to have a job where my time out was mutually exclusive of my wife's time off!!
oStoneRo
+9|6634
i think ive got the best excuse, im a landscaper so i get three months vacation over the winter, also get paid unemployment to pay for all these crazy games.  gotta go back to work in a week or two then there will be no time for BF2 after the 50+ hour weeks......
Marconius
One-eyed Wonder Mod
+368|6686|San Francisco
I graduated last September and am working full time at a software/plug-in development company alongside doing freelance motion graphics and compositing work.  The only time I have to play is when I come home and am not completely tired, or on the weekends when I don't have anything going on.
Kurazoo
Pheasant Plucker
+440|6676|West Yorkshire, U.K
I hope it doesnt ruin my GCSEs lol, i do about 5 hours a day at half term
Kurazoo> Sergeant
( sigs annoy me )
Transkohr
+0|6633

KillerAFET wrote:

IfCShoot wrote:

So how do you do all your CDCs, PME, work all day, sleep, balance your checkbook, etc. as a member of the Air Force?? Son, your time management comments rate a 3 in my EPR of you.
I'd say that because of his lack of general communications skills, he should get a 2.

How are you liking dyess? Which squadron are you in, since i was stationed there last year.
Stealth42o
She looked 18 to me officer
+175|6664
Married, one child, graphic and web design.

However I never goto work and ignore the other two
RonSeal
+1|6712

polarbearz wrote:

Really?

Where would this be? Toytown?

Topic related ; i manage an hour a night if i'm lucky, long gone are the years of being single and gaming till my hearts content......

Last edited by RonSeal (2006-02-20 11:27:25)

Echo
WOoKie
+383|6712|The Netherlands
Interesting topic!

I work 0630-1730 m-f and i also have the weekends off. I m learning for tree surgeon and i also do community service 2 sundays a month.

Nowadays i ve got little time to play unfortunately. I played bf2 for 200 hours when i was between jobs recently.  Still love the game tho.
wooly-back-jack
Jihaaaaaad!!!
+84|6732|England
As good as married, house, 7 yr old son.
UPS-man in England
MuseSeeker
2142 Soldier: Behenaut
+110|6767|EUR
Im 15. With no job. I have some time
WooT_Stolpskott
+1|6721|Sweden
im 16 weekan jobs sometimes:P

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard