GAY FILTER

Last edited by ig (2008-03-25 17:10:36)

Adamshannon8
+94|6224
huh?
Nikola Bathory
Karkand T-90 0wnage
+163|6826|Bulgaria
useless topic, you made it as an ad for your other topic, which IMHO is stooped (so to say).
mtb0minime
minimember
+2,418|6694

Completely useless topic. Stop talking about "if you were hacked". No one hacked you Adam, you used them yourself. So enough with the stupid topics please.
Godless
+13|5978
Already been reset from being prohanced ;D
Markooo*Est
Previously known as CC-Marley
+334|6187|Estonia

Adamshannon8 wrote:

Post here, and ill add you to the list

http://forums.bf2s.com/viewtopic.php?pi … 6#p1995736
But if i want to be hacked?
where i must post?
S.Lythberg
Mastermind
+429|6486|Chicago, IL

mtb0minime wrote:

Completely useless topic. Stop talking about "if you were hacked". No one hacked you Adam, you used them yourself. So enough with the stupid topics please.
pay attention, dozens of members have been "enhanced" overt he last few days, myself included.
MetaL*
Banned
+188|6197|Anaheim, Mexifornia

S.Lythberg wrote:

mtb0minime wrote:

pay attention, dozens of members have been "enhanced" overt he last few days, myself included.
He really did use hacks.
mtb0minime
minimember
+2,418|6694

MetaL* wrote:

S.Lythberg wrote:

mtb0minime wrote:

He really did use hacks.
Yeah that was my point. Adam shouldn't be complaining about getting hacked when he has hacked before on his own merit.
Freezer7Pro
I don't come here a lot anymore.
+1,447|6237|Winland

This is just ididotic, you already have a thread, and you're not the last one to reply. You could bump it, instead of filling up the forums.

And you should update "the list" instead of just getting people to reply.
The idea of any hi-fi system is to reproduce the source material as faithfully as possible, and to deliberately add distortion to everything you hear (due to amplifier deficiencies) because it sounds 'nice' is simply not high fidelity. If that is what you want to hear then there is no problem with that, but by adding so much additional material (by way of harmonics and intermodulation) you have a tailored sound system, not a hi-fi. - Rod Elliot, ESP
HSG
+23|6513|British Columbia, Canada
owell.
Markooo*Est
Previously known as CC-Marley
+334|6187|Estonia
Hacker visited me yesterday
RoosterCantrell
Goodbye :)
+399|6519|Somewhere else

Yay, I am in the club!

With so many hacked accounts, will they ever catch up?

I am hacked, but not reset.... yet.

Good timing though.. I had JUST JUST given up on stats anyway.

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard