killajamz666
+0|6145|NJ, USA
so i was going for my expert transport....got the 75 hrs, the 2000 special driver ability points and the veteran transport....i need 11 kills IAR..so im in my TSH 24/7  wake island.... i get 11 kills IAR waiting for my badge to pop up nothing..try killing a few more...nope got 14 IAR nothing...couple rounds later i get 11 kills IAR still nothing...i get  few more kills end up with 17 kills IAR....still nothing. so what you guys think i should do? try again? (no)  contact EA? whats wrong?...believe me i have been around BF2 long enough to know somethimes theres those glitches and stuff and things dont register but its happened twice so...whats wrong?
cowami
OY, BITCHTITS!
+1,106|6290|Noo Yawk, Noo Yawk

Are you sure you got road kills?
https://i.imgur.com/PfIpcdn.gif
RoosterCantrell
Goodbye :)
+399|6481|Somewhere else

cowami wrote:

cowami
OY, BITCHTITS!
+1,106|6290|Noo Yawk, Noo Yawk

RoosterCantrell wrote:

cowami wrote:

/gay innuendo

Yeah, make sure you RAN OVER the people with a Humvee or DPV. Not just killed the people with the mounted MGs (or, as I'm thinking you did, gotten 11 kills with an assortment of everything but vehicles).
https://i.imgur.com/PfIpcdn.gif
killajamz666
+0|6145|NJ, USA
umm yes im pretty sure...i was in a PLA car ran over 14 people and ran over 17 people....I HIT THEM WITH MY CAR.....any other ways to geta a road kill??? what else counts as transport....any easy tips in doing this??
leesupport
+39|6683
link to your stats?
killajamz666
+0|6145|NJ, USA
leesupport
+39|6683
hmm well guess try it in a different sever, see if that will work.
daddyofdeath
A REAL Combat Engineer in the house
+187|6254|UK Bradford W,Yorks. Age 27
Same problem just now. Got best transport of 27 after round ends....with 18 road kills. Still nothing, and it aint the weekend. I guess BF2 is finally on its last legs. Some goon earlier on a separate server had commander hack. Such a good game spoiled by idiots.

/My 2 cents.

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard