Echo
WOoKie
+383|6689|The Netherlands
Hey fellas,

The wookie sniper clan got a new ranked bf2 server. Its got 64 slots and its running wake only.

The server rules are simple and the same as on our old server. No arty on the carrier but we allow baserape. No hacking, statpadding, glitching, tk for vehicles or blocking vehicles. Commanders arent allowed to fly.

Ip: 193.93.45.35:16575 or just type wookie in your server browser.

Your welcome to join us for a game if you like.

Cheers,

Echo.
WOoKies_Fossil
+3|5966
Yeah! Good to have a server again !
Ec0li
Vagina face
+167|5969|London ㋛

Allow baserape rule on wake? Will that really work? It's unbalanced enough let alone z10's and j10's raping the fuck out of the carrier.
Hakei
Banned
+295|5965

Ec0li wrote:

Allow baserape rule on wake? Will that really work? It's unbalanced enough let alone z10's and j10's raping the fuck out of the carrier.
Yeah, Z10s rape the carrier all the time.

Wait, what? Baserape rule on Wake = win, Wake wouldn't be Wake without it.
dont_be_ss
+312|6564|selby, n. yorkshire, UK

Ec0li wrote:

Dont spawn on the carrier then, 32 people on the carrier makes me rofl. Those rules worked before so we are keeping them
Fat_Swinub
jaff
+125|6405
A 64 man Wake server that allows baserape? Did pigs start flying?
I'm Jamesey
Do a Research Noob
+506|6102|Scotland!

Fat_Swinub wrote:

A 64 man Wake server that allows baserape? Did pigs start flying?
Wookies want to snipe people. So they want people spawning on other flags and not just the carrier.

Baseraping doesn't affect them since they're hiding out on land.
Fat_Swinub
jaff
+125|6405
I'm not saying it's a bad thing. It's just you never come across them, especially 64 man ones.
daddyofdeath
A REAL Combat Engineer in the house
+187|6223|UK Bradford W,Yorks. Age 27
I was on that server last night and pure owned. Good set of lads the Wookie clan. Just let ya get on with the game with no BS. If you are quick and clever enough you can use the f-35 as it was designed for.....A TAXI to the other flags. Thats hos I got to take their airfield straight out and hop in the tank and kill numerous enemy, I was like 10-15 kills-0 in the space of 10 seconds lol. Good server Wookies.
0akleaves
+183|6583|Newcastle UK
might have to check it out lol, the gd old times of f35 on wake with dnt b and rats in the chopper.
You have to learn the rules of the game and then you have to play better than anyone else.
DefCon-17
Maple Syrup Faggot
+362|6126|Vancouver | Canada

daddyofdeath wrote:

If you are quick and clever enough you can use the f-35 as it was designed for.....A TAXI to the other flags.
Or if you're good enough, you can use it what's it's supposed to be for.

Taking out enemy jets and ground-pounding.

People like you make me want to "/facedesk"
IHateHitboxes!
+1|5919
I don't see a "No idling at airfield" rule. That would be god's gift to the Arty Island gang.
ScoutStrike
+37|6223

IHateHitboxes! wrote:

I don't see a "No idling at airfield" rule. That would be god's gift to the Arty Island gang.
Hah, you can actually snipe from the carrier to arty island with a widescreen resolution, so feel free to rape that too.

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard