TheDarkRaven
ATG's First Disciple
+263|6622|Birmingham, UK

Mitch92uK wrote:

TheDarkRaven wrote:

02fxnmaurer wrote:

CX400's ...i cannot urge you enough to buy these cans ...my mate has the bose triports...an the senheisser's sound much better in his opinion
I agree. I have the CX300s and they are better than the E2Cs and other Shures ranging up to £70-80 and for a far lower price. I can't stress enough how great these headphones are. And remember, they have a 2-year guarantee!
But I've found the E2C's for £35 delivered

Atm the CX4's are £33.99 and the CX5's are £49.99, I've found the CX5's for £39.99 delivered, but the E2C's are still only £35 delivered
Sod the E2Cs; the CX500s are unnecessary for you. I have to ask - are you an audiophile or not?

If you're not, then the CX300s not only (in my humble opinion and quite possibly many others') produce better quality audio but are also far cheaper. Remember that the only real advantage of the CX400 and CX500 over the CX300 is the microphone and cord-coiler-thingy.
Hell, I'm an audiophile and I adore my CX300s and they will blow you away for the price and size.

Oh, and what bit-rate do you encode your music in? If in mp3 of only 128kbps, then an headphones more expensive than £5 are pointless really... If you say what bit-rate and format you encode your music in, I can better help you.
max
Vela Incident
+1,652|6565|NYC / Hamburg

Let me just add that I have CX400's (mainly because the CX300 were out of stock) and that they are terrific.
once upon a midnight dreary, while i pron surfed, weak and weary, over many a strange and spurious site of ' hot  xxx galore'. While i clicked my fav'rite bookmark, suddenly there came a warning, and my heart was filled with mourning, mourning for my dear amour, " 'Tis not possible!", i muttered, " give me back my free hardcore!"..... quoth the server, 404.
Mitch92uK
aka [DBS]Mitch92uK
+192|6233|United Kingdom

TheDarkRaven wrote:

Mitch92uK wrote:

TheDarkRaven wrote:

I agree. I have the CX300s and they are better than the E2Cs and other Shures ranging up to £70-80 and for a far lower price. I can't stress enough how great these headphones are. And remember, they have a 2-year guarantee!
But I've found the E2C's for £35 delivered

Atm the CX4's are £33.99 and the CX5's are £49.99, I've found the CX5's for £39.99 delivered, but the E2C's are still only £35 delivered
Sod the E2Cs; the CX500s are unnecessary for you. I have to ask - are you an audiophile or not?

If you're not, then the CX300s not only (in my humble opinion and quite possibly many others') produce better quality audio but are also far cheaper. Remember that the only real advantage of the CX400 and CX500 over the CX300 is the microphone and cord-coiler-thingy.
Hell, I'm an audiophile and I adore my CX300s and they will blow you away for the price and size.

Oh, and what bit-rate do you encode your music in? If in mp3 of only 128kbps, then an headphones more expensive than £5 are pointless really... If you say what bit-rate and format you encode your music in, I can better help you.
Most of my stuff is AT least 192 .. majority 320kbps ... not really an audophile but i figured i use em all the time so might as well spend a bit more on my next set.

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard