Bernadictus
+1,055|6735

Last night (0230 AM GMT+1) I was playing Dalian Plant, Chinese side. I had tried 2 rounds on Gulf Of Oman, obtaining my Aireal Service Ribbon. I finally got it with a J-10 on the Dalian map. Drums sounded and the ribbon appeared next to my mini-map.

Now getting that ribbon was a great feeling, since I suck at flying. And I mean I really suck at flying.
After continueing the round for about 25 minutes, it ended, and I waited untill the next map reload before exiting, it was time for bed.

Now it is more than 9 hours ago and It still doesn't show up. Is this because of the 1.2 patch? because I had no problems with any award or ribbon before 1.2.

Anyone else not recieving their medals/ribbons/badges? Is there a way to get them activated (via bf2srankedserver.com?).
Sondar
701SQ Commander
+0|6714
u know mate the problem lies with EA takes some time
Bernadictus
+1,055|6735

Are the stats going to be updated including the Ribbon? Or should I try again, because that last option, isn't really an option.

Update 1215 PM

http://www.bf2player.com/index.php?page … p;show=all

Well it is showing on one page that means it is also in BFHQ, and will soon be on BF2S

Sorry for the uselessness of this topic.

Last edited by Bernadictus (2006-02-20 03:52:43)

fdcp_elmo
Rules over Sesamestreet
+5|6754|The Netherlands
Gefeliciteerd man. was zeker wel lastig met de nieuwe AA?
Bernadictus
+1,055|6735

@Elmo (Dutch)

Niet echt, het was juist makkelijker, vooral de anti-vliegtuig raketten zijn zoveel beter geworden, van de 33 kills in die ronde waren er rond de 25 met AA raketten op vliegtuigen en helicopters.

De AA was niet zo'n probleem, je moet gewoon weten waar ze zitten, waar ze je goed kunnen locken, en ik heb een handig truukje. Als een idioot ronddraaien (Kurkentrekker) voorkomt 5 van de 10 keer dat ze rond schieten.
arnica
+18|6678|Sydney
Grats on ahieiving the ribbon dude!!!!!!
joe6600
+-1|6742
i think the stats server is just slow right now, it took me around 36 hours before receiving awards that I got ingame.......FYI

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard