SenorToenails
Veritas et Scientia
+444|6130|North Tonawanda, NY

GunSlinger OIF II wrote:

Im voting for him just because he's black.

that what yall want to here.  Go Barrack HUSSEIN
but hes a mooslum!
GunSlinger OIF II
Banned.
+1,860|6644

SenorToenails wrote:

GunSlinger OIF II wrote:

but hes a mooslum!
can I vote for him twice?
FEOS
Bellicose Yankee Air Pirate
+1,182|6411|'Murka

DoctaStrangelove wrote:

FEOS wrote:

nukchebi0 wrote:

If Obama wins the nomination, do they even need to hold a general election in the South?
Fixed.

The media will hand it to him.
The media's been shelling Obama over the past few weeks, what would make you think that?
Talk radio has been shelling Obama over this. Mainstream media not so much. They have turned the discussion to race, which suits him.
“Everybody is a genius. But if you judge a fish by its ability to climb a tree, it will live its whole life believing that it is stupid.”
― Albert Einstein

Doing the popular thing is not always right. Doing the right thing is not always popular
Turquoise
O Canada
+1,596|6405|North Carolina

lowing wrote:

Can you imagine how many racists and bigots are going to be exposed if and when Obama wins the presidency??

My god, any and every media news channel that talks about Obama, every cast member of SNL who does skits making fun of Obama, every reporter that reports on Obama controversies....Every impressionist and comedian who takes his liking to make a joke, or uses current events to do the same. When Obama is president, picking on the president will instantly make you a racist. I mean hell, you can't even talk about him now as a candidate without the racist label, why should I think it will be different when he is president?
Take your meds and chill.
mikkel
+383|6601
For once, lowing, I agree with you. Perhaps not with the tone, the attitude, or the projected magnitude, but if Obama wins, we're in for four years of black people calling everyone else racist even moreso than they do now.

The feeling of persecution that lingers in some black people is a mental illness, and the only cure for that is rational thought. Unfortunately a lot of people don't display any of it.

That's how the world works, though. Nothing new there.
Spearhead
Gulf coast redneck hippy
+731|6690|Tampa Bay Florida

lowing wrote:

lol.....shit, what would be wrong is if someone DIDN'T call me a racist at least 8 times a day on here
Thats usually a sign.

But wait.... there's a conspiracy against you lowing.  We all want to label you as a racist, because we know youre not, its just fun.
Hunter/Jumper
+117|6354

Reciprocity wrote:

He's only half black, so I can only ever be half racist.
why does he call himself black then, I thought half black was a mulatto ?
Hunter/Jumper
+117|6354
you opened a can of worms here, If Barrak Hussien Obama is half black and his black father walked out on him when he was two years old, why does he call himself black at all ?

this is like the whole Haley Berry thing.
Lotta_Drool
Spit
+350|6183|Ireland

GunSlinger OIF II wrote:

SenorToenails wrote:

GunSlinger OIF II wrote:

but hes a mooslum!
can I vote for him twice?
He's a Democrat, you can end up voting for him two times even if you don't want too and are dead.

Last edited by Lotta_Drool (2008-03-22 15:19:23)

Pug
UR father's brother's nephew's former roommate
+652|6542|Texas - Bigger than France
Gosh, I don't think anyone ever makes fun of the president.

Lowing, there's only one racist here.  Take a guess who it is.
Lotta_Drool
Spit
+350|6183|Ireland

Pug wrote:

Gosh, I don't think anyone ever makes fun of the president.

Lowing, there's only one racist here.  Take a guess who it is.
And don't guess me this time either.  I own a brown couch.
Mekstizzle
WALKER
+3,611|6621|London, England
You are a brown couch
Lotta_Drool
Spit
+350|6183|Ireland
I like my couch, brown is beautiful.
ATG
Banned
+5,233|6529|Global Command

mikkel wrote:

For once, lowing, I agree with you. Perhaps not with the tone, the attitude, or the projected magnitude, but if Obama wins, we're in for four years of black people calling everyone else racist even moreso than they do now.

The feeling of persecution that lingers in some black people is a mental illness, and the only cure for that is rational thought. Unfortunately a lot of people don't display any of it.

Yes, Lowing is right.
Follow him, he will lead us to safety.
Kmar
Truth is my Bitch
+5,695|6601|132 and Bush

ATG wrote:

I like how Chris Mathews called his race speech the other day " worthy of Abe Lincoln ".

Most of the media liberal media has their noses so far up Obamas skinny little halfblack ass that it must be fear of being called a racist that drives them.
Fixed. I'm guessing you don't listen to conservative talk radio or Fox News. This idea of "omg we can't criticize because we will be called racist" is a tactic all in itself. It suggest that there is more people in disagreement with Obama but they are just too scared to say it. If you speak positively about the guy it must only be because you are afraid of being labeled racist .
Xbone Stormsurgezz
Kurazoo
Pheasant Plucker
+440|6684|West Yorkshire, U.K
The word Bigot makes me laugh, sounds like faggot
mikkel
+383|6601

ATG wrote:

mikkel wrote:

Yes, Lowing is right.
There's no sense in criticising an idea simply because you think that the person putting it forth has a bad track record.
Nu7
Banned
+12|6406
28% of black males in the U.S will end up is prison
48% of blacks randomly tested had herpes 7% knew that had it
Out of all groups black females are the most over weight in the U.S
90% of all interracial crime is committed by blacks against whites
62% of black babies born in U.S are paid for by welfare
Even though blacks are out numbers 9 to 1 in the U.S blacks commit over half of the murders
32% of black males in there 20's are on parole or probation
blacks are 4.5 times likely to be on welfare than whites

All 100% facts, maybe this is why some people are racist and just not hate to be hateing
lowing
Banned
+1,662|6651|USA

ATG wrote:

mikkel wrote:

Yes, Lowing is right.
Nope, "follow me" ,  and I will lead you to equality, unfortunately, white people are included.
Poseidon
Fudgepack DeQueef
+3,253|6538|Long Island, New York

Shit. SHIT!

SHIT!!!!!!!!!!

THEY MADE FUN OF OBAMA! LABEL THEM RACIST!!!!

Oh wait, that's right. Nobody will.
HurricaИe
Banned
+877|5961|Washington DC

Poseidon wrote:

Shit. SHIT!

SHIT!!!!!!!!!!

That video gives me nightmares.
lowing
Banned
+1,662|6651|USA

Poseidon wrote:

Shit. SHIT!

SHIT!!!!!!!!!!

Quite possibly we will have 4 years to watch and see.
daddyofdeath
A REAL Combat Engineer in the house
+187|6253|UK Bradford W,Yorks. Age 27
Lowings not a racist. Racism is a crime......and crime is for black people!

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard