v3kt0r
+7|6197|in a cave w/ my guns & dope
Yesterday I was playing armored fury doing well, and the game ends.  when a new map was in the process of loading I get the message [ In order to play this booster pack I have to go buy it, with a link to EA.   Now I've put many hours in this booster pack, and have purchased it legitimately some time ago.  I don't even see any servers hosting any north american maps except Tampa, I used to see at least 7 - 10 all the time.  Anyone know what's up, I imagine it's just a glitch in the EA matrix that supply crates can't readily fix.
mtb0minime
minimember
+2,418|6625

Are you sure it wasn't switching to Euro Force instead?
cablecopulate
+449|6708|Massachusetts.
Usually when you get the "need to buy" message, restarting bf2 will fix it. It's possible all the AF servers are down currently, it happened a couple weeks ago. Nobody could log in.
venom6
Since day One.
+247|6529|Hungary
I had the same today. Im kinda angry what i pay for something and its not working without any crash, bug, problem.
I think we are used to this all shit and we jsut say its Bf2. We can thank for the developers for it.
v3kt0r

mtb0minime wrote:

Are you sure it wasn't switching to Euro Force instead?
No just tells me I need to buy the booster pack before I can play.  Your probably right Cable servers are just down or something.

Thanks for the responses Gentlemen.
cablecopulate
+449|6708|Massachusetts.
Yeah I just tried to connect to the legion at war server, says I need to buy it. Just another ea fuck up.
v3kt0r

venom6 wrote:

I had the same today. Im kinda angry what i pay for something and its not working without any crash, bug, problem.
I think we are used to this all shit and we jsut say its Bf2. We can thank for the developers for it.
When I think about it though, this game is old now, but I still have alot of fun with it.  But I agree I just want shit to work.

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard