Poll

If the world of Islam declared war on the West, who would you support?

The World of Islam4%4% - 9
The West95%95% - 190
Total: 199
Braddock
Agitator
+916|6282|Éire

G3|Genius wrote:

what do you mean "if" islam delcared?  They already have, and they have been waging this war for decades.  We only just started fighting back in 2001.
I must have missed that news ...you mean all the disparate groups and nationalities of the Muslim Middle East have joined forces, despite decades of in-fighting, and have declared war on the entire western World? My RSS news feeds must not be working properly.
GunSlinger OIF II
Banned.
+1,860|6636

LividBovine wrote:

I am not sure I can agree with you completely here.  They are able to unify (over religion) to some degree if there is a common enemy that prohibits them from advancing "their" religion.  Now I do not mean Islam as a whole, I mean each individual interpretation of Islam.  If the threat from outside is greater than a rival, they will band together to fight the outsider.  Once the threat is less than the threat of the rival, then they will turn on each other again. 

Islam is based on advancing the religion, never giving back gained land or minds.
not familiar with middle eastern culture, are we?
JahManRed
wank
+646|6620|IRELAND

Anyone who threatens my family is going to have me up against them.
oug
Calmer than you are.
+380|6511|Πάϊ
Why don't you guys try finding another enemy. It should have been made clear by now even to the most dense that Islam is NOT it. These desperate attempts of creating a foe out of that lot are ridiculous and boring.
ƒ³
superfly_cox
soup fly mod
+717|6773

wouldn't really be a fair fight...
rdx-fx
+955|6583

lowing wrote:

GunSlinger OIF II wrote:

Im even more west
I am most westest
I'm from as far west as you can get before it becomes east.
Mekstizzle
WALKER
+3,611|6613|London, England

rdx-fx wrote:

lowing wrote:

GunSlinger OIF II wrote:

Im even more west
I am most westest
I'm from as far west as you can get before it becomes east.
You're implying that you're as fucked up as the Taliban, only fighting for "The West"

gg!

j/k
Hazril
+5|5990
Somehow, I find this thread simply not D&ST material.

Well for me, I cant support any for waging war as it is simply ridiculous and against my religious doctrines.

But since the Muslims was the one who wanted the war, i'll support the west

Last edited by Hazril (2008-03-20 14:11:12)

-101-InvaderZim
+42|6836|Waikato, Aotearoa
As long as im not forced into something I dont particularly believe in, I dont care.
Ryan
+1,230|6835|Alberta, Canada

What kind of stupid question is this?
GunSlinger OIF II
Banned.
+1,860|6636
Ice Cube, WC and Mack 10
Tushers
Noctwisaskfirtush
+224|6677|Some where huntin in Wisconsin
i would support my self by saying fuck da army and making booby traps n make kake  and do fun stuff like that so whenn the doon coons come over they think they will get kake n fucking get there faces blown up and if they live im puttin exlax in it
CameronPoe
+2,925|6547
Where/who is 'the world of islam'?
Bertster7
Confused Pothead
+1,101|6573|SE London

CameronPoe wrote:

Where/who is 'the world of islam'?
Islamistan. The evil nation lowing fears will rise up and destroy the West and eat all our babies.....
Scorpion0x17
can detect anyone's visible post count...
+691|6758|Cambridge (UK)
Null Vote.

I don't support war, whoever starts it.

Except in very extreme circumstances.

Then I'd support my own country.
De_Jappe
Triarii
+432|6519|Belgium

Though one, But the mec have better weapons. Ak 101, rpk, mig (instead of f35b that even John McClane can kill on his own)...

Seriously, I wouldn't "support" either, but I would hope the west would win, just for the sake of the survival of the country.
Masques
Black Panzer Party
+184|6714|Eastern PA
The west. I like titty bars and beer too much. Pulled pork too.
d4rkst4r
biggie smalls
+72|6445|Ontario, Canada
didnt they already declare war since they flame the west at every opportunity?
"you know life is what we make it, and a chance is like a picture, it'd be nice if you just take it"
TrollmeaT
Aspiring Objectivist
+492|6664|Colorado
The radicals in islam already have & we will end it, even if it means killing every last one of them.
The west of course for the question.
GorillaTicTacs
+231|6365|Kyiv, Ukraine
It gives me an idea though for reality TV...

Christian Fundamentalist Assholes vs Islamic Fundamentalist Assholes

Let them loose in teams of 5000 vs 5000 on some cordoned off part of Madagascar and let the cameras roll!  Keep going until the bodies are piled high, and then bulldoze the whole lot of them and unload another boat.  Let them use anything they want that doesn't have an engine...small arms, explosives, anthrax letters, baby fetus picket signs, Rush Limbaugh's meds, whatever.  Then we'll unleash Jewish Fundamentalist Assholes (some kibbutz farmers with Uzis) on whatever is left.  Instead of keeping score, we'll just say the rest of the world wins when all groups are completely slaughtered.

That would be some pay-per-view I wouldn't pirate!

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard