AFlyingNun
+0|6690

Agwood69 wrote:

AFlyingNun wrote:

Agwood69 wrote:

and you are a snot nosed 16 year old little shit who has about 2 seconds of life experience in the world.

nothing you said in your post makes any sense. I have read soo many posts from you which spew hate and violence.. hello pot.. this is the kettle..

what you need is a good ass whoopin.... ever make it to my neck of the woods.. I'll take you down a notch or 2, something your father should have done long ago..
Ok....what the FUCK are you talking about?!! XD

That's the BEST post in this entire thread, and it made perfect sense!

He basically just said, plain and simple: Bush is a random-ass moron, US needs to get better healthcare, and 90% of the morons in this thread shouldn't be arguing and dissing on each others armies, because none of us have actually BEEN in a war, so what do we know?

It's the best thing post in this thread, making valid points at every turn (especially the part about the boobies! ). So what do you do? You quote it and lob random, pathetic insults like "i culd kick ur as" and "ur a snot nosed kid" in attempt to degrade a perfectly good post because apparently you hate one of his former posts.

Bravo. XP
you ever been in a war?? I have.. multiple

and I fully agree with MY countries foreign policy.

by the way I could kick his ass.. and he is a snot nosed kid..

DUDE.. and you are American.. shame..

I would suggest some of you people stop looking at the world through rose colored glasses.. the US may not be perfect but it is a HELL of a lot better than a lot of places out there.. which you would find out if you stepped off your porch once in a while..

anything else??
I'm an american who has to pay minimum $40,000 dollars every two to four years so I can WALK. XP 

If I lived in any other country? I'd get it free. D:

And by asking me that first question, you're basically subconsciously agreeing with the guy you just dissed on earlier.

AND if our countries foreign policy is so great, why do people like him stereotype the US as idiots, and what the hell ever happened to Osama? DX

For crying out loud, I want Bush out of office. So sue me.
Berserk_Vampire
Banned
+7|6659
Oh look we got an Internet tough guy who thinks he can kick my ass i highly doubt that and i'm 21 years ago not 16.

Even you're own Americans are against you're stupid posting so i guess there is some normal ones out there too and you're upset cause they arent supporting you're gay "look at me i can kick you're ass over the internet i have been in multiple wars"

We all belive you some guy posting on a BATTLEFIELD 2 forum thinks he can kick every ones ass and has been in tons of wars thats what videogames do to the minds of the challenged they think their Battlefield 2 rounds are actual wars and they are picturing themself actually fighting but sorry to break it to you now come on back to reality back to pizza and soda and 24/7 sitting on the computer.
kessel!
Peruvian Cocaine
+261|6735|Toronto Canada
Somalia
Berserk_Vampire
Banned
+7|6659
Today 21:14:06

Agwood69
    PM  Website

Hey piece of shit,

I will be coming to BC in a feew weeks with my unit for some training.. not sure where you live.. but I go to New York quite a bit also. I would be willing to make a road trip to meet up with you.. you talk a whole lotta shit.. but I really dont think you have the balls to back up what you spew.. lets see.. I think the quote was disgusting overweight child molester.. lets see if you you are all talk and will you hide behind your keyboard.. or would you have enough nut sack to say that to my face.. heh..

eagerly awaiting your reply.. doubt i will get one though.. except something like "yeah.. yeah.. FU  asshole..."

lmao what a loser i actually feel sorry for any normal Americans on this board if there is any its these kind of idiots that make you're country look bad.

Yeah im gonna go all the way to British Columbia (I live in Ontario) spend tons of money to meet some stupid idiot beat him up then probably end up going to jail then have to go all the way back.

Funniest PM ever.
Massena
+0|6612
lol
Agwood69
+0|6734|West Coast

Berserk_Vampire wrote:

Oh look we got an Internet tough guy who thinks he can kick my ass i highly doubt that and i'm 21 years ago not 16.

Even you're own Americans are against you're stupid posting so i guess there is some normal ones out there too and you're upset cause they arent supporting you're gay "look at me i can kick you're ass over the internet i have been in multiple wars"

We all belive you some guy posting on a BATTLEFIELD 2 forum thinks he can kick every ones ass and has been in tons of wars thats what videogames do to the minds of the challenged they think their Battlefield 2 rounds are actual wars and they are picturing themself actually fighting but sorry to break it to you now come on back to reality back to pizza and soda and 24/7 sitting on the computer.
your an idiot..

I wont bother posting anything more...
AFlyingNun
+0|6690

Berserk_Vampire wrote:

Agwood69
    PM  Website

Hey piece of shit,

I will be coming to BC in a feew weeks with my unit for some training.. not sure where you live.. but I go to New York quite a bit also. I would be willing to make a road trip to meet up with you.. you talk a whole lotta shit.. but I really dont think you have the balls to back up what you spew.. lets see.. I think the quote was disgusting overweight child molester.. lets see if you you are all talk and will you hide behind your keyboard.. or would you have enough nut sack to say that to my face.. heh..

eagerly awaiting your reply.. doubt i will get one though.. except something like "yeah.. yeah.. FU  asshole..."

lmao what a loser i actually feel sorry for any normal Americans on this board if there is any its these kind of idiots that make you're country look bad.

Yeah im gonna go all the way to British Columbia (I live in Ontario) spend tons of money to meet some stupid idiot beat him up then probably end up going to jail then have to go all the way back.

Funniest PM ever.
Now he sounds serious....and insane. XD
Agwood69
+0|6734|West Coast

Berserk_Vampire wrote:

Agwood69
    PM  Website

Hey piece of shit,

Funniest PM ever.
exactly the response i expected...
Berserk_Vampire
Banned
+7|6659

AFlyingNun wrote:

Berserk_Vampire wrote:

Agwood69
    PM  Website

Hey piece of shit,

Funniest PM ever.
Now he sounds serious....and insane. XD
haha hes the type that would pretend hes fighting some one  then pull out a gun.
Greenie_Beazinie
Aussie Outlaw
+8|6784
Lets rip Beserk
pure_beef_69
Banned
+186|6617
yea u cud say china blah blah, but its britain and if it isn't we deserve to be the 2nd most powerful. because at the end of the day britain made the most powerful nation (one of our biggest mistakes) in my eyes anyway. so Britain and i wont hear anything else, unless u agree with me!!!
pure_beef_69
Banned
+186|6617
team america i think that sums u lot up
rhodri_d
+-2|6636

Massena wrote:

And people say the French are arrogant ... The Brittons in this thread are priceless...
This thread is another perfect illustration of the ridiculous british superiority complex towards the French. LOL. We find it really funny in France that's why forgive them, because we know they need it. The Brits, specifically the conservatives and the hooligans, apparently need it like the air they breathe in order to be able to keep on believing they are superior to something or someone.

We in France remember your "naturaly born fighters" feat of arms in the campaign of France in '39 (the last time we saw you fighting alone without your american nanny) which finally ended  with your stampede in Dunkirk. It was a great moment of military history. True "asskicking" indeed.

The only thing that saved you from the germans in 1940 is neither your so-called "naturaly born fighters" ' spirit nor the skills of your generals (lol) but the biggest anti-tank trench in Europe, the Channel. You would have had a land border with Germany and your 1940's joke of an army would have been wiped out too. The RAF ? I wonder how well a Spitfire performs when a PzKpfw IV and company is sitting on the landing strip....

One of you mentionned WWI, would you pretend you the brits did the most part of the job ? Seriously ? Come on guys....

Same with the so-called "best pilots in the world"... based on what ? the Battle of Britain ? What a joke ! Your pilots did a very good job for sure but they were certainly not better than the Luftwaffe pilots. Just compare the Luftwaffe aces records in WWII to yours and you'll cry. You didn't lose the BoB because the Messerschmitts had only less than 20 minutes of fuel on zone and because a bailed out british pilot in the morning was flying again in the afternoon while on the other hand a Lufwaffe bailed out pilot was a prisonner. The radar and the incredible mistakes of Goering and Hitler did certainly more for you in that battle than your supposed highest skills and spirit, whatever the legend you wrote about your participation in WWII pretends.

That was really, really funny when one of you said "we kicked ass in the Napoleonic wars". Do you really intend to compare the tiny british army achievements during the French Revolution/Napoleonic era to the achievements against all Europe from Madrid to Moscow, of the french army? Do you think that in a war 1vs 1 against France your army would have done better than the russian, prussian, austrian armies of that time all together ? Sorry to burst your bubble but no, not a second. But the french achieved that, and not only once. Your military record is no match, it didn't even come close. Even in Waterloo if not Blücher's prussian army you would have been asskicked by the exausted army by more than a decade of fighting against all Europe Napoleon had for that battle. No, definetly, you want to believe you are better than the french but that's just entertaining.

PS: I can't wait for the one who will mention Agincourt and Crecy, two true british victory that can sum up the whole war for sure, that's why Britain won and France became a part of the British Kingdom in the end of the war....

Nooo ?  But, the Sun, the Daily Mirror said...

It didn't happend that way ?

'blop', the sound of another bubble bursting....but that's another History brits
Fair one, you really don't know shit do you. as you seem fit to have ago at the British why not have alook at your contry for a start i mean you havent won many wars have you, surrender or get your asses kicked and just look at Vietnam for example! you were getting your asses kicked and America offered to help you and sent troops to Vietnam and what did the France do... they left the country and left America too it. And because of the Frence being cowards and leaving the Americans face the music in Vietnam alot of Americans died in something they shouldnt have even been involved in.
Berserk_Vampire
Banned
+7|6659
The french are assholes and the girls are snotty rude bitches and i hate coffee and you're cafe's bahaha.

But french fries are good so i'll let it go just this once.
Rosse_modest
+76|6747|Antwerp, Flanders
I'm getting real sick here.
Matiandos
+2|6655|Lappeenranta, Finland
Ok, lets put a stop to this amature history hour it seems that once again a thread on the " Debate and serious talk " - forum has been hijacked by our little in-house department of subjective ultra-nationalist interpitation of war history.

That said, lets reflect back to the original topic, which is the second most powerful nation in the world ? Note that the original poster didn't specify what nation was the most powerful militarily, but in a much broader and in terms very hard to define. Pretty much everyone agrees that the United States of America, with the largest economy in the world, large population, large landmass and a technologly highly developed and large military. This equates to the USA having more influence over the course of world (political) events then any single nation. Also, American culture and lifestyle has spread around the world.

Now, to find something to measure " whose the second most powerful nation", we need to look at what are the most important factors that make the US the most powerful. Most people posting in this thread failed to see that while military power is a very important factor, it should not be consider the most important one.  When comparing army sizes, one might for example mistake India as one of the most powerful countries in the world, while in reality its economy is mostly based on rural farming and its competing for the hegemony of its own subcontinent with a neighbour that has the capability to start a disasterous war with it. (Pakistan with nukes). Also, people seem to mistake all the this talk about the Chinese economy is about how large it is, when the real story is how FAST it is growing. Right now China has the GDP to match France, but with the largest population in the world, thats really not saying alot. Chinas neighbour, Japan on the otherhand is not only one of the single largest markets in the world, along with the USA and EU but has the second largest GDP. A fairly large population, competitve neighbours, the support of american military technology pioneering and an ever growing military budget. How is that for potential ?
Massena
+0|6612
Hehe, at least one of them tried...

i mean you havent won many wars have you, surrender or get your asses kicked

Yeah you're right dude, France always surrendered and UK won all the wars on the other hand. That's why France is still the little country around Paris it was in the early Middle Ages and that's why nobody in the World never heard about France ever since and never heard about what she accomplished or said and represented in History. Yeah the French are cowards and always get their ass kicked.  Ask the Dutch, the Italians, the Spaniards, the Germans, the Austrians etc ... if they never had at a moment or an other in their History, or even for some of them several times in their History, a french armed soldier sitting in their dinning room with his drunken buddies while their sons were dead, captives or fugitives, and i don't even mention what happened to their daughters.  Ask them brit, ask the Swiss who occupied their country for the last time in their history for exemple...
But yeah you should be right, France always lose, that's why today's France is so tiny and so faaaar less wealthy, industrialy developped, politicaly and culturaly considered then UK is. It is the difference between "losers" and "winners" i guess....
By the way, I really wonder why people fight and die to win wars if the difference between those who always surrender and never win and those who are so superior and always win is so...ridiculously thin and even, in so many points, in favor of those who are supposed to lose constantly....
Hey, don't you think that if all the stupid british stereotypes about the French you believe in as if it was a religion were true, the situation between our two countries would be a bit more different ?
...Sorry for proposing you to use your brain a bit for once, but, if you can, think about it.

About the Indochina War, well, it didn't exactly happened the way you tell the christmas tale ("american proposal for help" (WHAT??) and in the end they were, very stupidely and very unfortunetely for all those brave young americans you mentionned, very glad to see our influence annhilated and very satisfied to take our seat in the region when we left - (And if it reminds you Iraq today I'm not responsible lol)). May I suggest you to buy a book about that war? No, no, not today's Sun, not the kind of rotten Murdoch's tabloïd press that represents so well your society but a BOOK.

If you're too poor and starving, emigrate like your ancestors or at least take a look at the link in my sig. The author speaks a much better english than mine

Last edited by Massena (2006-02-20 21:40:27)

Wasder
Resident Emo Hater
+139|6646|Moscow, Russia
Uk, France, China.... you guys should all rememver Russia's still out there to nuke your sorry asses if you keep writing BS about us in Financial Times.
ozzie_johnson
+98|6628|Penrith, N.S.W, Australia
china has biggest army in the world
EVIL_STYX
TANK WHORE
+62|6653|FIVE RIVERS OF HELL
And yes the usa have the best air power but not the best pilots. FACT
ROFLMAO, I am thinking to myself, what the hell are you smoking and why the hell you ain't sharing!
USA have the very best fighter pilots in the world. FACT!!!
Matiandos
+2|6655|Lappeenranta, Finland
And where exactly do you people see this conversation going?  Right from the first page this idiot penis-measuring contest started and it has been the same bullshit through the whole eight pages written so far.
Maybe some of you are just can't read. The Forum is for Debate and Serious Talk, look those up in the dictionary before posting, oh wait I'll do it for you.

de·bate   
v. de·bat·ed, de·bat·ing, de·bates
v. intr.

1. To consider something; deliberate.
   2. To engage in argument by discussing opposing points.
   3. To engage in a formal discussion or argument. See Synonyms at discuss.

Debating is discussion and ARGUMENTATION, not mindless flame war, respect this or GTFO.

the moderators have been contacted.
Rosse_modest
+76|6747|Antwerp, Flanders

Matiandos wrote:

the moderators have been contacted.
Contact with the mods eh?
number901
+1|6645|uk
the uk has been invaded by a long list of diiferent violent countries over thousands of years that it now spawns very punchy fucker's , you only need to spill an englishmans pint to find that one out

that said China will be a nation to look out for in the future

Last edited by number901 (2006-02-21 02:36:33)

{HMS}_Sir_Del_Boy
+69|6679|th3 unkn0wn

Wasder wrote:

Uk, France, China.... you guys should all rememver Russia's still out there to nuke your sorry asses if you keep writing BS about us in Financial Times.
Yeah, Russia rocks - NOT. If it wosn't for a BRITISH rescue team you would have had another disaster similar to the one involving the Kursk on your hands so think before you talk about Russia still being a superpower.

Last edited by {HMS}_Sir_Del_Boy (2006-02-21 04:17:44)

Greenie_Beazinie
Aussie Outlaw
+8|6784
OMG lets cry and report to mods. LOL, its like primary school "im telling on you".

Crying little girls...

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard