rhodri_d
+-2|6635

HaVoK-RooKiE wrote:

rhodri_d wrote:

Uk, because we have the best pilots in the world plus were naturaly born fighters, all the wars we have been in we've kicked ass.
Waiitt a min... Wait just a min. Didnt the U.S. have to come over here and help all you little forenigers that were getting there ass kick not once but twice by Germany?

The U.S. has the best air power in the world and the best pilots.
First of all we wernt getting our asses kicked, we were holding are own fine and the other countries involved, the usa didnt even have to interfear we would have still won it anyway, but still cheers for the support.

And yes the usa have the best air power but not the best pilots. FACT
dragon102
+0|6665|Elyria OH

rhodri_d wrote:

Uk, because we have the best pilots in the world plus were naturaly born fighters, all the wars we have been in we've kicked ass.
Hmmm i believe the war of 1812 and the american revolution you guys didnt do to much ASS kicking.
rhodri_d
+-2|6635

dragon102 wrote:

rhodri_d wrote:

Hmmm i believe the war of 1812 and the american revolution you guys didnt do to much ASS kicking.
Read what ive said in this topic already, we only lost the american revolution because we coundnt spare anymore men to send across.
JonnyNuemonic
+22|6682|Dublin, Republic of Ireland
FFS lads...everyone knows the reason why God, Mohamad, Buddha....who ever u beleave in, created Alcohol was that the Irish wouldnt rule the world......If there was no beer, lager, whiskey...u name it....but if there wasnt any of that in the world then the Irish would be ruling it !!!!!!

Rigth time i got down to the pub......before i start contemplating takin over the world again
Battlefield_Bandit
+0|6631
I would say USA as the 2nd most powerful nation behind China.

China would be far more powerful than the USA in a war simply for the fact that there is over a billion of them!!!
Plus they have nukes and a rather large army.
dragon102
+0|6665|Elyria OH

rhodri_d wrote:

Where is this evidence. Oh and by the way you guys left with your tails between your legs after we WON the American Revolution. Also as i can recall didnt we supply England with much need support in 1939-1941 Oh ok.
rhodri_d
+-2|6635

dragon102 wrote:

rhodri_d wrote:

Where is this evidence. Oh and by the way you guys left with your tails between your legs after we WON the American Revolution. Also as i can recall didnt we supply England with much need support in 1939-1941 Oh ok.
First of all, we didnt leave with our tails between our legs after the american revolution unless you believe bullshit such as films like the patroit and other crap, it was purely because we couldnt spare the men to send to america, (where is the evidence of the UK having the best pilots) - well im telling you we have so that should be good enough , America in 1941 supplied the allies with war equipment (cheers for that). America joined ww2 after the attack on pearl harbour where then germany declared war on the usa with hope that japan would join with germany and help them fight the soviets which they didnt. America then joined the fight in europe which thanks again for the support even thou this time the allies were holding their own fine and would have won the war anyway. But still cheers and anyway ive got nothing against the usa and i havent said anything bad about the usa, but you have gone and had ago straight away at the UK just because i have voiced my opinion. The topics called (2nd most powerful nation in the world?) the question mark is asking your opinion so why have ago at what ive said. What i say is more of friendly banta between nations but it shows you cant take it.
elite
+89|6684|Sheffield, England
yeah keep on topic
Moonraker_x29
First man on Mars
+9|6659|England, GBR
tbh. China might have man power but what about the knowledge on the battlefield?

Look at Vietnam, you wouldn't consider them a threat, yet their small country stood up to America, regardless of the outcome.

You just can't say who's what. People are good in different areas.
Moonraker_x29
First man on Mars
+9|6659|England, GBR
Oh yeah, If I'm right in saying, United Defence (The contractor to US military), is owned by BAE systems. Hence, surely we'll be nicking some "hi tech" shit off our American counterparts. We have fine stuff. Just all the time little discrepancies panic the country. Stupid fuckin media.
elite
i think if china get so powerful, the the us and britian could allie up and match them.
Berserk_Vampire
Banned
+7|6658
Quality over Numbers China might have alot people but they cant compare to the trained other powerful countries if we all joined together we would mow them down.
Massena
+0|6612
And people say the French are arrogant ... The Brittons in this thread are priceless...
This thread is another perfect illustration of the ridiculous british superiority complex towards the French. LOL. We find it really funny in France that's why forgive them, because we know they need it. The Brits, specifically the conservatives and the hooligans, apparently need it like the air they breathe in order to be able to keep on believing they are superior to something or someone.

We in France remember your "naturaly born fighters" feat of arms in the campaign of France in '39 (the last time we saw you fighting alone without your american nanny) which finally ended  with your stampede in Dunkirk. It was a great moment of military history. True "asskicking" indeed.

The only thing that saved you from the germans in 1940 is neither your so-called "naturaly born fighters" ' spirit nor the skills of your generals (lol) but the biggest anti-tank trench in Europe, the Channel. You would have had a land border with Germany and your 1940's joke of an army would have been wiped out too. The RAF ? I wonder how well a Spitfire performs when a PzKpfw IV and company is sitting on the landing strip....

One of you mentionned WWI, would you pretend you the brits did the most part of the job ? Seriously ? Come on guys....

Same with the so-called "best pilots in the world"... based on what ? the Battle of Britain ? What a joke ! Your pilots did a very good job for sure but they were certainly not better than the Luftwaffe pilots. Just compare the Luftwaffe aces records in WWII to yours and you'll cry. You didn't lose the BoB because the Messerschmitts had only less than 20 minutes of fuel on zone and because a bailed out british pilot in the morning was flying again in the afternoon while on the other hand a Lufwaffe bailed out pilot was a prisonner. The radar and the incredible mistakes of Goering and Hitler did certainly more for you in that battle than your supposed highest skills and spirit, whatever the legend you wrote about your participation in WWII pretends.

That was really, really funny when one of you said "we kicked ass in the Napoleonic wars". Do you really intend to compare the tiny british army achievements during the French Revolution/Napoleonic era to the achievements against all Europe from Madrid to Moscow, of the french army? Do you think that in a war 1vs 1 against France your army would have done better than the russian, prussian, austrian armies of that time all together ? Sorry to burst your bubble but no, not a second. But the french achieved that, and not only once. Your military record is no match, it didn't even come close. Even in Waterloo if not Blücher's prussian army you would have been asskicked by the exausted army by more than a decade of fighting against all Europe Napoleon had for that battle. No, definetly, you want to believe you are better than the french but that's just entertaining.

PS: I can't wait for the one who will mention Agincourt and Crecy, two true british victory that can sum up the whole war for sure, that's why Britain won and France became a part of the British Kingdom in the end of the war....

Nooo ?  But, the Sun, the Daily Mirror said...

It didn't happend that way ?

'blop', the sound of another bubble bursting....but that's another History brits
elite
fuck u loser, the luftwaffe had nitros oxide in their fighters, least we tried in dunkirk, u guys couldnt even defend ure own country so dont say we sucked when u did even shitter. and btw my great grandad was in dunkirk so shut the fuck up u asshole.
Massena
+0|6612
A brit at his best...he kicks ass . lol
elite
french suck, language sucks, country sucks, army sucks, everythink sucks, even ubisoft sucks.
Massena
+0|6612
He's writting a new page of the unmatched british military record the legend will say. What a natural born warrior ! What a challenger  !
AFlyingNun
+0|6689
First thing I'm wondering is: Where did all the arrogant brits come from? XD

Don't get me wrong, I'm not saying the U.K. sucks, but I don't think they should be running around yelling "OMG BRITS RULE DA WORLD!!! LYK NO DOUT, NO CONTEST!111"

War is so close and filled with possibilities, that there's no way ANY country today would be a sure-win in a war.  And many of you are failing to aknowledge how important alliances are in war.

Me? While I think of China as the super power, I think of Germany as the biggest threat. They've challenge THE WORLD. Twice. And each time, despite being outnumbered signifigantly, they fought through it all and put up a damn good fight for a loooong time.

Out of all the countries, I think Germany has pulled of some of the greatest feats, and proven themselves the most in the many different arts of war.
Nabraham
EWWW!!! Thats Nasty!!!
+18|6654|Enon
ComradeWho:
military might doesn't matter if a country is an economic giant, like china will be.
and as china industrializes, and as it's economy becomes more efficient, war will become increasingly unnecessary as they will be able to outproduce competitors in any arms race.

You mean like in WW2 when Germany had the far superior economy compared to America at the time that was coming out of the Great Depression??

Economy doesnt determine the whole outcome, if China doesnt develop the technology for the military then it wont matter how many crappy weapons they can make.
Agwood69
+0|6733|West Coast

Berserk_Vampire wrote:

I wonder why the states is a corrupted gun crazed kill kill country all you idiots fighting over whos army is better  who really cares? Its these types of idiots wich will never let war die but you'll never understand that because of you're mentality.

Now if we put all are taxes and let are people die in hospitals like the states do and put all are money towards the army and developing new weapons then any army would be powerful.

If you didnt act like such idiots then you're country probably wouldnt be a target by terrorist's and instead of creating things that destroy people and countries you could then create things that would "help" you're country yes help did you ever think of that?

Also funny every one fighting over whos army is better yay war is cool but none of you idiots have ever been in war and you would be frozen with fear pissing you're pants and theres no "revive" or magical medkits.

Its these types of idiots why the world wont be a peaceful place im not just saying the States either i mean every one else in this thread too.

Now we should be fighting over whos country has the best looking women or whos country has the biggest boobed women see now thats a more important discussion.

Remember kids its not about whos army is the best or most powerful its about helping each other out and defending you're country and not wanting something in return *cough* like the states.

Think about it and god bless you and you're children!
and you are a snot nosed 16 year old little shit who has about 2 seconds of life experience in the world.

nothing you said in your post makes any sense. I have read soo many posts from you which spew hate and violence.. hello pot.. this is the kettle..

what you need is a good ass whoopin.... ever make it to my neck of the woods.. I'll take you down a notch or 2, something your father should have done long ago..

Last edited by Agwood69 (2006-02-19 18:01:09)

MajorRambo6
+2|6612|England
Okay folks, seems ppl are getting quite aggressive here so i guess i'll stick my 2 pence worth in, first of all WW2, Could'nt care less what anyone says Britian was on the verge of defeat when the states finally stepped in, the Uk wasnt holding its own at all, it was clinging on by a thread, given a few more months we would have succumb to invasion, Germanys only mistake there was getting to big for its boots and opening up a second front with Russia, Operation sea lion failed becase the RAF managed to keep the luffewaffe at bay and hence without total air control no sea bourne invasion could commence, Germany declared war on the USA not so the Japs could help them fight Russia although that might have been an intention but manily it was in the hope that if the US had too opponents, it would cease to provide Military aid to Britian and thast would be the UK fooked, of course it didnt work out that way, As for bleating on about the French as shitty losers, granted they couldnt hold there own, but it was for the same reason as the UK, military doctrine and practice at the time of the invasion was pretty much the same as it had been during the great war, the French had built this wonderful line of defence complete with anti tank bunkers and a maze of trenches, it didnt do jack however because Germany were wafeing a new kind of war known as the Blitzkrieg, where they simply flew over the defences and kicked everyones arse,
As for the graet British superioty complex well...... ppl have been saying that the UK is a powerful nation.....dont make me laugh, and for the record i'm British and am joing the Army quite shortly, i think its the greatest Army ever, However, our armed forces are that of a third world nation, the UK likes to think its a super powere but its not its a run down shit hole govened by a bunch of no good losers, the military has no influence anywhere, we are no threat to anyone, although we like to beleive it,

Anyhow as for the 2nd nation and all that, china quite possibly,
Berserk_Vampire
Banned
+7|6658

Agwood69 wrote:

Berserk_Vampire wrote:

I wonder why the states is a corrupted gun crazed kill kill country all you idiots fighting over whos army is better  who really cares? Its these types of idiots wich will never let war die but you'll never understand that because of you're mentality.

Now if we put all are taxes and let are people die in hospitals like the states do and put all are money towards the army and developing new weapons then any army would be powerful.

If you didnt act like such idiots then you're country probably wouldnt be a target by terrorist's and instead of creating things that destroy people and countries you could then create things that would "help" you're country yes help did you ever think of that?

Also funny every one fighting over whos army is better yay war is cool but none of you idiots have ever been in war and you would be frozen with fear pissing you're pants and theres no "revive" or magical medkits.

Its these types of idiots why the world wont be a peaceful place im not just saying the States either i mean every one else in this thread too.

Now we should be fighting over whos country has the best looking women or whos country has the biggest boobed women see now thats a more important discussion.

Remember kids its not about whos army is the best or most powerful its about helping each other out and defending you're country and not wanting something in return *cough* like the states.

and you are a snot nosed 16 year old little shit who has about 2 seconds of life experience in the world.

nothing you said in your post makes any sense. I have read soo many posts from you which spew hate and violence.. hello pot.. this is the kettle..

what you need is a good ass whoopin.... ever make it to my neck of the woods.. I'll take you down a notch or 2, something your father should have done long ago..
Silence you disgusting overweight child molester everything i say is true thats why you idiots get so upset you cant handle you're own mentality problems its not my problem.
AFlyingNun
+0|6689

Agwood69 wrote:

Berserk_Vampire wrote:

Ok....what the FUCK are you talking about?!! XD

That's the BEST post in this entire thread, and it made perfect sense!

He basically just said, plain and simple: Bush is a random-ass moron, US needs to get better healthcare, and 90% of the morons in this thread shouldn't be arguing and dissing on each others armies, because none of us have actually BEEN in a war, so what do we know?

It's the best thing post in this thread, making valid points at every turn (especially the part about the boobies! ). So what do you do? You quote it and lob random, pathetic insults like "i culd kick ur as" and "ur a snot nosed kid" in attempt to degrade a perfectly good post because apparently you hate one of his former posts.

Bravo. XP
Agwood69
+0|6733|West Coast

Berserk_Vampire wrote:

Agwood69 wrote:

Berserk_Vampire wrote:

Silence you disgusting overweight child molester everything i say is true thats why you idiots get so upset you cant handle you're own mentality problems its not my problem.
doushbag..
Agwood69
+0|6733|West Coast

AFlyingNun wrote:

Agwood69 wrote:

Berserk_Vampire wrote:

Ok....what the FUCK are you talking about?!! XD

That's the BEST post in this entire thread, and it made perfect sense!

He basically just said, plain and simple: Bush is a random-ass moron, US needs to get better healthcare, and 90% of the morons in this thread shouldn't be arguing and dissing on each others armies, because none of us have actually BEEN in a war, so what do we know?

It's the best thing post in this thread, making valid points at every turn (especially the part about the boobies! ). So what do you do? You quote it and lob random, pathetic insults like "i culd kick ur as" and "ur a snot nosed kid" in attempt to degrade a perfectly good post because apparently you hate one of his former posts.

Bravo. XP
you ever been in a war?? I have.. multiple

and I fully agree with MY countries foreign policy.

by the way I could kick his ass.. and he is a snot nosed kid..

DUDE.. and you are American.. shame..

I would suggest some of you people stop looking at the world through rose colored glasses.. the US may not be perfect but it is a HELL of a lot better than a lot of places out there.. which you would find out if you stepped off your porch once in a while..

anything else??

Last edited by Agwood69 (2006-02-19 18:25:58)

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard