JaMrulezass
+47|6474|Hong Kong
Well, welcome to another one of these threads, again.

I understand now why people post their own emotional shit on BF2S.

Well, I guess I should've grown up earlier and realize it earlier.

My life's been quite unstable lately. Peoples changing, everyone changes, I guess I should've thought about it earlier.

But since forums keep identities anonymous, let me explain.

This is only one small part.

In short:

Even though I once thought about eternal friendship and how good some people stay together, people change, all the time. My best friend got a boyfriend lately and not her first but this guy seems to have changed her life or something. As we all have to do our part, we need to appreciate and understand that have a partner but honestly, does that provide them the right to ditch their best friends all the time? I'm talking about in-school, classes, outside of school, hanging out, just taking a simple walk or having a chat. Absolutely everything.

But lets take a step back. Before they went out, (Just to clarify I am completely fine with her boyfriend, good friends, now) the guy was being a complete douchebag. You know how they try to act all cool and try to impress their girl by shoving you out of the way and being a dick? Well, it was exactly that, he punched me quite alot and harrased me like fuck but in the end of around 3 weeks, we were walking together and before we left, he gave me special eye contact which secretly implied an apologize. But during the time which he was a serious pain, i was uber pissed off, i was this close to just high tackling his  neck and kicking his dick 10x but I didnt want shit to be so awakard so I didnt do anything in the end. But after the implied apology and some talks, we were cool, we see and talk to each other quite a bit and become good friends now.

But now, the problems with the girl. I told one of my friends that I've become completely invisible and inexistent. I am pretty much just about nothing to her now. She dosent talk to me much (at least, much less) she ditches me completely in and out of school, whatever were doing, even as simple as walking along the corridor, she would just speed off and rush off without bye or even a single word. I hate it when people take their friends for granted or something or prioritze thier friends. I think FRIENDS FOR SALE on facebook is just fucked up. It encourages more prioritizing of friends and more bitching and how 'i am more important to her than you are, hah in yo face niggah' kinda shit.

So ditching aside, she soon apologized for it but it seemed to do nothing. She meant the apology but it didnt do much to our friendship. Our relationships began to tear downhill as we had nothing to say or do with each other. Everything in this world seemed to happen as if I was non-existenet. She began to get bored of me and shit and stop caring about me at all.

But ok fine, she dosent care about me this week or talk to me. BUT HEY BOYFRIEND PROBLEMS, BANG your instantly the first person she talks to me. "OH MY GOD, I NEED URE HELP BALHBALHALAB", like seriously, is this why you talk to me? All ever cuz of ure boyfriend? Is there anything else you ever find me for? Or am I just your on call standy relationship therapist? Things started to piss me off.

As shit went down, things like those began to repeat. Situations became more awkward.

And today, I had 5 hours of sleep (more like 4 and a half) coz I was supposed to meet a bunch of friends in the theme park. So I'm all tired and shit but I want to go. Already like a half zombie, we have a good time in the theme park. Cool people, a fun time and very happy, no arguements or unhappy shit like that. I go back home with 2 other friends and I am absolutey dead along with them aswell. We were all so tired. My bestfriend calls me and asks me to hang out and I'm like I'm very tired though but I'll try. Theyre going to my friends house who lives extremely close to me so I'm like what if you go to his hosue first and I'll rest for a sec and washup and shit.  I told them on the phone when I just left that I might not be able to coz I'm really tired, exhausted and broke. So she's like okay.

I get home and later the girls come. Theyre like, lets go to blahbla, but this place is quite far away from where I live and it takes me 2 entires to go abck and forth, I was already really tired, it was starting to get late and I had no money. So i explain to them that I just came back from the theme park, I'm absolutely out of energy, I dont have enought sleep and I have barely any money. She leaves on the bus without saying a single word while her other friend is still fine and were chatting. But my bestfriend begins to ignore me and leaves without saying anything at the bus station.

So I knew something was up. I called her and she didnt pick up.
I get home and rest and go on MSN later, we had a really long MSN conversation and it ended up quite bad and I ended up in tears for a minute or so before I got to calm myself down.

This is a summary of the convo:

She pretends to not get pissed off.

Its qiute obvious she is.

I ignore her at first because she blames me for saying that I was making excuses to not go and how i hated her and didnt care about her.
I explain to her that she is completely ignorant about everything I said on the fone when i was going home. Now she starts going like, OH SO YOUR OUT OF ENERGY EH? O YEA URE TIRED? YEA MY ASS. etc.etc.

Because in the past, we have known eahc other for so long, I always helped her out. So frankly, all this YOU DONT CARE ABOUT ME bullshit was completely proven wrong when I told her how I ALWAYS HELPED HER WITH EVEYR TROUBLE SHE HAD (quite alot of had to do with multiple boyfriend problems, quite frankly, if i didnt help her out and be there for her, she wouldnt have had such a good relationship with him)

I tell her to stop being so ignorant and think on my side for once, I AM NOT YOUR HANG OUT ANYTIME SLAVE (thats basically the massage behind all that I said) and I told her to think about my view for once. IM FUCKING EXHAUSTED I CAN BARELY WALK. I JUST WANNA SLEEP.

So later she says sorry and begins to go like " i dont think we should be so close. I dont even care about you now. I'm sorry about all the mistakes i've made before but i dont think we should be friends for a while. I'm selfish, greedy, i never think about you, i only ask you for my help and i dont even really care about you, youre too good to be my friend and i think you should (other girls name here, (i want to remain completely anonymous)) get them isntead to be your best friends. I have really bad qualitys blalhblah and she backstabbed me 3 times over a period of one hour to my other friends which I thought was just seriosuly mean.

I've probably never backstabbed her, ever, even in a serious arguement and yet over some small ass problem she said I'm a waste of time to talk to and that I'm contributing to her unnesscecary phone bills. At this point, I had the motivation to call a cab to her house and beat the shit out of her. But that was too unrealistic and we talked about this shit.

She was really negative abotu the whole situtaion and she said she was erally confused about everything and she didnt know what was troubling her.

Basically, the convo ended with "FUCK U JAMES, I DONT EVEN CARE ABOUT U NOW, SO FUCK OFF PLZZ, GREAT THAT UVE HELPED ME WITH SO MUCH SHIT BEFORE, BUT I HAVE TAKEN THEM FOR GRANTED AND I DONT NEED YOU ANYMORE. I HAS A BOYFRIEND SO FUX YOU, YOU DONT MEAN ANYTHING ANYMORE"

It really hurt me, considering that I've known her for so long. She apologized but the situation was still bad.

One of my friends told me that I should seriously just get new friends. I asked my friend if 'Our time was over', which she agreed to and I guess I've learnt now that people can be serious bitches. Best friends when they are but when they wanna screw you over, they can easily do it...

Note: I'm a  guy and this best friend is a girl.

I ended up in tears for a minute or so, I just couldnt blieve how mean she was to me. After all the times weve had together, she talks to me like this, I am so dissapointed in a friend that I thought would last forever.
Monkeyman911
Dun wori, it's K.
+76|6431|California, US
i'm sorry man, theres no way i'm reading that whole thing
SamTheMan:D
Banned
+856|5983|England

Monkeyman911 wrote:

mikkel
+383|6610
Man, why even bother with the teeny crap? Mental stability is a basic necessity for maintaining a meaningful friendship.

Last edited by mikkel (2008-03-19 09:42:37)

..teddy..jimmy
+1,393|6658
I don't really know what to say apart from this:

Sounds like she's kinda ditched you one time to many and a good friend should NOT do that. You've talked to her and she knows how you feel about the whole situation so I'd suggest waiting it out. You don't want to try desperately to salvage something that obviously isn't there and tbh you'll just seem clingy. Give yourselves some time and let her realized you're not her bitch that can be called upon whenever necessary. This is why I avoid having girls as bestfriends without taking it one step further. It gets far too complicated and, in general, you'll end up hearing more about the girl's problems than sharing your own. I'd hate to be in that situation where you feel like a shrink 24/7.

Anyways, good luck with the situation and I hope it soughts itself out. Very often you've just got to give things time and a resolution will happen.
The oldest chav in the world
+2,423|6682|Cardiff, Capital of Wales

JaMrulezass wrote:

In short:
Holy shit.

I got as far as him making eye contact with you, scrolled down and thought no chance.

I don't want to see the extended version of this story

But, if you don't want to do a short version don't worry.

Just accept that nothing lasts forever and you don't want to loose her as a friend so just play it cool and don't fall out as nothing lasts forever thus: her and him aswell.
Raphi
Banned
+354|6267|Basel, Switzerland
Man, I'm really sorry to hear that. That shit happend to me, and I also know someone who has the same problem.

I know that it can hurt, but just don't forget, she's not worth the tears.

If I was you I'd just stop thinking about the whole thing, no matter how shitty it feels. Go out with your friends, like the time you went with 'em to the theme park. Get somebody to talk, somebody you trust. Tell him your story and trust me, he'll understand you.

Just do other things, forget her.

Good luck.

Sidenote:

SamTheMan:D wrote:

Monkeyman911 wrote:

^are fags.

Fag the second:

Yaocelotl wrote:

Don't get me wrong but you 2 sound like this tbh:

http://img246.imageshack.us/img246/7972 … niept0.jpg

Last edited by Raphi (2008-03-19 09:48:26)

Yaocelotl
:D
+221|6659|Keyboard

https://img246.imageshack.us/img246/7972/danicawinniept0.jpg
The oldest chav in the world
+2,423|6682|Cardiff, Capital of Wales

..teddy..jimmy wrote:

I'd hate to be in that situation where you feel like a shrink 24/7.
Some of us thrive on that challenge you know and await new threads like this to appear.
killer21
Because f*ck you that's why.
+400|6600|Reisterstown, MD

That's life bro.  There are always people who take advantage of other people.  Some people have low morals so they do things like that. The only thing you can do really is move on and find new friends.
Locoloki
I got Mug 222 at Gritty's!!!!
+216|6649|Your moms bedroom
you could have ended it by telling her the situation that "your are flat fucking broke and the only way you could go was if you asked to borrow money, and the reality was, it was just easier to say you were tired than tell people of your financial situation", but the deeper side is, you are just friends, i fight with my friends all the time, granted i only have man friends, and more than once have resulted in bloodied elbows and knotted heads and rug burns to the face, unfortunately, arguing with a woman never makes sense, they have no logic when it comes to arguements imo. Give it some time, but dont force it, wait a couple weeks and say you did (insert something you used to do together here) and i was thinking of you, how have you been.  That is it, your relationship is now forced into a once in awhile keep me updated relationship, do not expect her to call, that will only frustrate you, but hey, if she does, maybe you still are friends.

Last edited by Locoloki (2008-03-19 09:49:21)

SamTheMan:D
Banned
+856|5983|England

shaddap raphi u marty fag
justice
OctoPoster
+978|6750|OctoLand

mikkel wrote:

Man, why even bother with the teeny crap? Mental stability is a basic necessity for maintaining a meaningful friendship.
This is kinda true I'm afraid, I'm 22, been there done that. I had a best friend throughout my school life, although it didn't get as fucked up as your situation, he got a long term girlfriend and kinda changed, ditched me for a while. But when we left school, he got his shit together, and he realised what good friends we were, and we still see eachother to this day, not very much though (different lives).

But like mikkel says, theres no such thing as eternal friendship at your age, people are still finding themselves, their minds are changing every day, it's just too unstable, so don't rely on people too heavily.

Last edited by justice (2008-03-19 09:50:27)

I know fucking karate
ShowMeTheMonkey
+125|6711
One of my firends when I was at school didtched us for her boyfirend, exactly the same sort of guy (Had run ins with before).

She got clingy and said to us the imortal line: "I don't need friends I've got *insert name here* forever!"

We stopped hanging out and she was quickly forgotten about. She ended up losing most of her friends pregnant at 16 (With a different guy).

Seriously, you forget about things like that if they carry on like it, if not then she'll get dumped and come crawling back and then the ball is in your court.
loubot
O' HAL naw!
+470|6587|Columbus, OH
too long to read but yah you are naive to think friendships last forever. On top of that, people do change once they get in a commited relationship regardless of your sex. All this comes from the feeling of rejection. Everyone goes through it and it is a normal part of life. The healthy thing to do accept the facts and focus on yourself in a healthy kind of way. Aside from feeling rejected, being combative with her BF is not good either...it is a tit for tat mind game (pointless). The best policy is to keep an open door to your friend. She may or may not seek your compianship in the future.
M.O.A.B
'Light 'em up!'
+1,220|6232|Escea

I've had this a few times, get a group of friends, then suddenly they kinda ditch you and sever all connections for some unknown reason. I've got one or two old friends, haven't seen for a while though, but they were pretty much the only ones who remained friendly after I left Secondary School. But still, never bothered me much, sure nice to have friends and people to converse with, but I don't really take to the idea of trying to rebecome friends with people who blantantly ditch you.

Just remember, there's always someone else who can be your friend and hopefully can become your best friend, the kind who will look out for you as you do them .
elite3444
The other kid
+24|6646|USA
we need the suicide picture with the red and yellow balls right here someone find it for me
Parker
isteal
+1,452|6403|The Gem Saloon
everyone has a price.

remember that while you are getting close to someone, and you will be fine.
trust me.
loubot
O' HAL naw!
+470|6587|Columbus, OH

Yaocelotl wrote:

Stuff Magazine has a nice spread of winnie

Last edited by loubot (2008-03-19 10:18:14)

Yaocelotl
:D
+221|6659|Keyboard

loubot wrote:

Yaocelotl wrote:

Stuff Magazine has a nice spread of winnie
Fixed for you

Last edited by Yaocelotl (2008-03-19 10:12:18)

Pug
UR father's brother's nephew's former roommate
+652|6551|Texas - Bigger than France
Just go visit her in person, tell her you value her friendship.
=DB4D=Slight
+8|6194
you said "in short" I'd hate to hear the long version.

You got cock - blocked mate. Birds aren't really interested in platonic friendships, not really, but they do love the attention and the idea that they could, if they wanted, shag you. Doesn't mean they want to. Seen it a million time.
It is important to have women as friends at your age, teaches you how to behave properly towards women, and how to for a proper stable relationship in the future, but don't for a minute think they at this time they are going to last forever.
RoosterCantrell
Goodbye :)
+399|6489|Somewhere else

Reading all of that, it's high school girl drama. I mean SHE is high school girl drama, not the situation.

She sounds a bit immature and self centered.  I used to hang out with a girl like that, she seemed kinda nice, hung out all the time, was cool and fun to hang out with, but it seemed it was at her convenience.

Looking back, even though it was fun, I now know what an emotional and psychological leech she was.

From what I've read, your friend isn't worth the trouble of further fucking with.  If she comes back, and REALLY apologizes for that "i don't need you shit" (that's fucking outright cruel) Otherwise, forget her.

Girls like that want attention, but you basically weren't right as a boyfriend, once she found a boyfriend that attention she got from you was reecieved from him.  That's it.

Hell, damn near every really good friend I had from high school, I don't even speak to, or even know where they are.

I have a few good friends, but they aren't really from growing up together.  These kinda things just happen, just go hang out with soem other friends.

I oculd be wrong, but the fact you got this upset, hints towards you liking her than more as a friend.
JaMrulezass
+47|6474|Hong Kong
Thanks for the advice guys, I talked to a friend about this aswell, she said kinda the same things as you guys all have.
Realized I was expecting a little too much out of life and women in general.

Thanks guys. Its good to hear that we've all experienced this kidna shit and that its just life, I'll move on and follow your advice.
CommieChipmunk
+488|6579|Portland, OR, USA

JaMrulezass wrote:

In short:
Lies and slander, the phrase "in short" can only be used in situations where a maximum of two paragraphs follow.

In all seriousness though, high school (I'm assuming you're in high school, and I only read a little bit of it) girls are hormonal bitches who have no soul/conscience and are best left alone.  Your gem sounds no different.

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard