DesertFox-
The very model of a modern major general
+794|6683|United States of America
Wow BF2s. He was at 320 votes before a message went out on Facebook and here and within nine hours that number has tripled. It's not over yet, though, so I still need your votes for my friend. I'd like to thank all who have voted so far, the members and the guests who read these forums.

If this one round of voting were in the world of Star Wars Episode IV, we are currently at the point where the Death Star has been escaped but the TIE fighters are attacking. Lulz
"Great kid; don't get cocky!"
Tehremos
Parcel of ol' Crams
+128|6406|Somersetshire

robcr9 wrote:

anyone got dynamic IPs lets whore this shit up
i wish, i remember the days when me and a few mates whored the NHS polls lol, we made the server crash
and then the college got told off for letting "unknown students" mess with the polls lol
FlemishHCmaniac
+147|6411|Belgium
Voted, Eric seems like a normal kid while that Aparna probably does those extra-curricular activities to brag about it on her CV. I sincerely hope Eric gets that scholarship.
Bernadictus
+1,055|6735

How would I move Mount Fuji:  Two words: Chuck Norris.
That got me to vote for him. Humor. Instead of that lady that just wants to better the world.

And why the fuck did she take a picture of her picture?
Winston_Churchill
Bazinga!
+521|6737|Toronto | Canada

DesertFox- wrote:

Wow BF2s. He was at 320 votes before a message went out on Facebook and here and within nine hours that number has tripled. It's not over yet, though, so I still need your votes for my friend. I'd like to thank all who have voted so far, the members and the guests who read these forums.

If this one round of voting were in the world of Star Wars Episode IV, we are currently at the point where the Death Star has been escaped but the TIE fighters are attacking. Lulz
"Great kid; don't get cocky!"
"Great kid, don't get penisy!"

ig
This topic seems to have no actual posts
+1,199|6521
bitch is getting raped
mtb0minime
minimember
+2,418|6653

Bernadictus wrote:

How would I move Mount Fuji:  Two words: Chuck Norris.
That got me to vote for him. Humor. Instead of that lady that just wants to better the world.

And why the fuck did she take a picture of her picture?
Hahahaha!! That's exactly what I was thinking!!

Maybe she's too poor to afford a scanner? Or maybe she got in some sort of horrible accident and they have to rely on older pictures of her because nowadays she looks like a complete vegetable and has suffered many third-degree burns and requires extensive reconstructive surgery, hence her application for a scholarship because the family can't afford to both send her to college and buy her a new face???
Darkhelmet
cereal killer
+233|6749|the middle of nowhere
All right, I clicked the vote button and nothing happened but I think the vote counter went up one more. You've got way more votes than she does .
Zimmer
Un Moderador
+1,688|6755|Scotland

Is that a man or a woman? I can't tell. She has a moustache.

Voted for you.
Lai
+186|6150

robcr9 wrote:

anyone got dynamic IPs lets whore this shit up
I think I have, but it isn't much needed, now is it?
Brasso
+1,549|6629

voted eric.
"people in ny have a general idea of how to drive. one of the pedals goes forward the other one prevents you from dying"
T1g3r217
Perpetual
+124|6420|My room

SEREMAKER wrote:

WTF will she do with a degree except go back to india to answer phones
Normally I'd say "fuck you" but in this case, I agree with you.
Snake
Missing, Presumed Dead
+1,046|6564|England

Voted
GuliblGuy
Zulu son, what!?!
+79|6784|Anaheim, CA

Voted.
Stay classy.
ceslayer23
IN YOUR MIRROR
+142|6359|CLOSER THAN I APPEAR

overachiever wrote:

How would I move Mount Fuji: Through various art forms, Mount Fuji could be moved. Photography and dance would allow this mountain to come alive anywhere at any time. Literally moving the mountain would mean destroying its natural beauty, but through art, the mountain would retain its natural state and everyone would enjoy it.
I could never vote for a person who said that.

gl eric
.Sup
be nice
+2,646|6452|The Twilight Zone
Voted.
https://www.shrani.si/f/3H/7h/45GTw71U/untitled-1.png
Freezer7Pro
I don't come here a lot anymore.
+1,447|6196|Winland

Voted
The idea of any hi-fi system is to reproduce the source material as faithfully as possible, and to deliberately add distortion to everything you hear (due to amplifier deficiencies) because it sounds 'nice' is simply not high fidelity. If that is what you want to hear then there is no problem with that, but by adding so much additional material (by way of harmonics and intermodulation) you have a tailored sound system, not a hi-fi. - Rod Elliot, ESP
HurricaИe
Banned
+877|5960|Washington DC
lmao at the comments

"Rigging the votes are you serious? No believe me Eric is just completely awesome that way and has a ton of ppl backing him thinking he really deserves this!! It's called friends showing support!!!!"

lolololololol

Anyways that Aparna chick sounds way moar genius-like and shit, but she'll probably get scholarships everywhere anyways just with those credentials. Eric is lulzier.
Stimey
­
+786|6119|Ontario | Canada
Vawtid
­
­
­
­
­
­
commandochristian
Honda - The Power of Dreams
+293|6411|Michigan, USA

Has anyone noticed how the section about her that she's typed out is missing punctuation at the end, and not only that, it apparently continued on for who knows how much longer as some word is cut off. lol she maxed out the input box
krazed
Admiral of the Bathtub
+619|6778|Great Brown North
now that's a much better lead

lol http://www.zinch.com/Anonymous/ViewMatc … ;u2=286972

sunny song

Last edited by krazed (2008-03-18 17:55:33)

Bert10099
[]D [] []\/[] []D
+177|6739|United States
You are currently winning with 1375 votes.
TSI
Cholera in the time of love
+247|5979|Toronto
1376. He likes techno, I like him.
I like pie.
RavyGravy
Son.
+617|6404|NSW, Australia

you>her
Liberal-Sl@yer
Certified BF2S Asshole
+131|6455|The edge of sanity