Bigwrm
I want my money, or my bud!
+33|6701
I think it doesnt suck too bad.  Just basically wanted to dick around with Windows movie maker and get the hang of editing.

http://www.gaminguploads.com/forums/loc … mp;catid=1

Last edited by Bigwrm (2006-02-19 14:25:32)

Samtheman53
Banned
+346|6737|UK
how you you make a demo from the BF2 recorder in to a format that you can open it with Windows movie maker and windows media player etc.
Bigwrm
+33|6701

Samtheman53 wrote:

how you you make a demo from the BF2 recorder in to a format that you can open it with Windows movie maker and windows media player etc.
Hmm,  not sure man.  I just went ingame and killed people with fraps on.  Then used WMM.

I think if you turn fraps on while you are playing the battlerecorder footage that works.  Then take the fraps clips and edit them in WMM. 

Anyways,  the new 2.7.2 fraps is fucking awesome.  Depending on the server I can record at up to 50 fps. 

And first person to call me a n00b tuber can blow me   This was filmed after the patch.  Good GL nerf!
Samtheman53
Banned
+346|6737|UK
last time i ttried using fraps i never understood what was going on.
i pressed the record hot key and the numbers didnt go in any particular orer so i never really knew when it had finished recording!?!?
any hints?
D-Klaus
+1|6731
Link doesn't work.
D-Klaus
+1|6731

Samtheman53 wrote:

last time i ttried using fraps i never understood what was going on.
i pressed the record hot key and the numbers didnt go in any particular orer so i never really knew when it had finished recording!?!?
any hints?
Only thing that changes with the numbers is they turn red while it is recording.  It will go back to yellow when you turn it off.... or after 30 seconds (if you just have the trial version of Fraps).

Once you've recorded a movie, you can find it in .avi format in the Fraps program files folder on your PC.
Bigwrm
+33|6701
You try the link again?  Its working for me. 

ANd the question about fraps.  The yellow numbers on your screen are you Frames per second.  When you hit record it will go red and drop.  Then when you hit stop the numbers go back up as your comp isnt being f'd in the A anymore.  THe numbers or FPS  thats all.
Vic42
+2|6765|Sacramento, California
Nice editing, fits well with the sound track.

What resolution do you use while playing? Did you drop the resolution or do a lot of compression to the movie you posted? I've seen quite a few BF2 movies, and they mostly look like they were played on a palm at 320x240. I've have seen a few that are crystal clear - anybody know how to get them really sharp?
hurricane2oo5
Do One Ya Mug !!!
+176|6806|mansfield
whats fraps?? .how do you turn fraps on??
Hyper
Banned
+154|6793
D-Klaus
+1|6731
Got it to work.  Cool vid.
Bigwrm
+33|6701

Vic42 wrote:

Nice editing, fits well with the sound track.

What resolution do you use while playing? Did you drop the resolution or do a lot of compression to the movie you posted? I've seen quite a few BF2 movies, and they mostly look like they were played on a palm at 320x240. I've have seen a few that are crystal clear - anybody know how to get them really sharp?
I play at 1024 by 7... whatever.  I recorded with fraps at half size. Then compressed it with WMM to full quality.  Its all about what setting you choose with WMM.  Im sure if yu set fraps to full mode it would be better.
flyingtoretilas
+4|6684
Wow, Bigwrm... your pretty good. Do you happen to have xfire? mine is flyingtortilas
Bf2specialforces
+1|6689
dude ur a monster
nice vid
ur real good at bf2
Bigwrm
+33|6701
lol thanks.  Im just bigwrm on xfire.  I try to leave it on,  but not usually on until later at night.
ShotYourSix
Boldly going nowhere...
+196|6761|Las Vegas
Very nice vid.  That one goes in the archives!

thanks.

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard