Poll

100 seals vs 100 sas. who would win?

seals51%51% - 58
sas48%48% - 54
Total: 112
02fxnmaurer
+75|6635|Birmingham UK
haha alright keep ur pants on ...fact of the matter is all u know of the seal is through the media........dnt come at me with ur "you know nothing except what you watch on television" because tht all uve heard of it from ....

special forces are so secret i mean ffs ...how can u realli have an in depth knowledge on them.... have i let on anythin about my knowledge of these factions no ......"but i can tell that you dont know a fucking thing on this subject.".... absolute bollocks
Parker
isteal
+1,452|6547|The Gem Saloon

dayarath wrote:

Parker wrote:

02fxnmaurer wrote:

nuffin of wat i know but television .. bullshit ...and ur a seal are u ...i suppose your'll be tellin me next ...uve been trainin wit them or somin
nuffin of wat

wtf is that?
and im supposed to take you seriously?
go watch some more TV kiddie....you might learn some more about the worlds elite fighting forces.

no, i dont train with seals.....but i can tell that you dont know a fucking thing on this subject.
Anyone who hasn't been through some form of special forces training can't have an opinion on this at all, even so the situation described is so incredibly awkward that they'd have to settle this in an airsoft simulation .
sweet!
i get to have an opinion on this subject
Parker
isteal

02fxnmaurer wrote:

haha alright keep ur pants on ...fact of the matter is all u know of the seal is through the media........dnt come at me with ur "you know nothing except what you watch on television" because tht all uve heard of it from ....

special forces are so secret i mean ffs ...how can u realli have an in depth knowledge on them.... have i let on anythin about my knowledge of these factions no ......"but i can tell that you dont know a fucking thing on this subject.".... absolute bollocks
fact of the matter is, you dont fucking know me.

i have customers that are active duty SF operators.....hell they are using my knives.
a couple even taught me how to shoot full autos, so yes I CAN TELL YOU DONT KNOW SHIT BUT WHAT YOU SEE ON THE TELEVISION
FatherTed
xD
+3,936|6653|so randum

Parker wrote:

02fxnmaurer wrote:

fact of the matter is, you dont fucking know me.

i have customers that are active duty SF operators.....hell they are using my knives.
a couple even taught me how to shoot full autos, so yes I CAN TELL YOU DONT KNOW SHIT BUT WHAT YOU SEE ON THE TELEVISION
I've missed you Parker x
Small hourglass island
Always raining and foggy
Use an umbrella
specops10-4
+108|6896|In the hills
Heh, my grandfather was a Frogman, and trained Navy SEALs, and I watched him train them on many occasions.  I know what they can and cannot do, and they can do pretty much anything...
LaidBackNinja
Pony Slaystation
+343|6862|Charlie One Alpha
This is an amazingly stupid question. There's simply no way you can know. Nobody has ever been both a SEAL AND a SAS member. You can't compare the two. Both are really good.
"If you want a vision of the future, imagine SecuROM slapping your face with its dick -- forever." -George Orwell
Poseidon
Fudgepack DeQueef
+3,253|6690|Long Island, New York

Parker wrote:

LOL.

i love all you armchair generals.

like any of you know fuck all about either of the services.....
THANK YOU!

God, this forum amazes me sometimes...

Last edited by Poseidon (2008-03-17 15:34:07)

02fxnmaurer
+75|6635|Birmingham UK
the only thing u know is through word of mouth and the media...thts all im sayin ...You cant judge a persons knowledge straight off like tht ....if were realli interested in the special forces and the like.....you would understand that the sas are elite....truly

cqb, jungle, desert, towns, extraction, kidnapping, protection, infiltration..... theyre methods are not only of tactical brilliance and stealth but of cunning....theyre training has been well acknowledged over all of the world...as the toughest there is...

the shear fact that the sas are constantly having to train the seals ....(which tbh is often tlked about) ...is a clear indicator...that the sas are a much more adept fighting unit....
specops10-4
+108|6896|In the hills
Heh, my grandfather was a Frogman, and trained Navy SEALs, and I watched him train them on many occasions.  I know what they can and cannot do, and they can do pretty much anything...

I dont want to sound like a patriotic asshole, the SAS are an amazingly effective force, they just are not as well trained in the form of a head to head battle.  If this were to occur in the middle of some woods on an island I think it would come down to small groups of maybe 5 left fighting each other, and the resulting winner would most likely be the SEALs.  However, if this were to happen in an urban environment, I would have to say the SAS.  Its all a matter of circumstances...

Last edited by specops10-4 (2008-03-17 15:41:35)

02fxnmaurer
+75|6635|Birmingham UK

specops10-4 wrote:

fair enough ...someone with actual evidence
Parker
isteal

02fxnmaurer wrote:

the only thing u know is through word of mouth and the media...thts all im sayin ...You cant judge a persons knowledge straight off like tht ....if were realli interested in the special forces and the like.....you would understand that the sas are elite....truly

cqb, jungle, desert, towns, extraction, kidnapping, protection, infiltration..... theyre methods are not only of tactical brilliance and stealth but of cunning....theyre training has been well acknowledged over all of the world...as the toughest there is...

the shear fact that the sas are constantly having to train the seals ....(which tbh is often tlked about) ...is a clear indicator...that the sas are a much more adept fighting unit....
you must have missed the part where i said that i have customers that are active duty SF operators, and have actually received training in full auto firearms.
reading comprehension isnt your strong point either, huh?

edit:
cross training is pretty much a standard in the SF community, so that doesnt really mean shit.....

Last edited by Parker (2008-03-17 15:40:21)

SEREMAKER
BABYMAKIN EXPERT √
+2,187|6721|Mountains of NC

02fxnmaurer wrote:

well since you're the SAS buff ..... and I've trained beside SAS at MCMWTC, they didn't do to shit hot out in the woods when I was there
https://static.bf2s.com/files/user/17445/carhartt.jpg
Poseidon
Fudgepack DeQueef
+3,253|6690|Long Island, New York
All these threads turn into are USA vs. UK.

People from the UK will vote for the SAS, people from the US will vote for the SEALs. Which is why these threads attract extreme-nationalist retards (sam) and cause all sorts of shit.

Like Parker said, almost nobody here knows ANYTHING about either service except for you see on TV (like sam, again). You've probably never seen them in real life, met someone in the branch or anything.
Shocking
sorry you feel that way
+333|6152|...

02fxnmaurer wrote:

bullshit.

You don't know jack shit about SAS, I don't either. The SAS is famous due to it's accomplishments in WW2, media coverage and generally being the daddy of all special forces around. But still then, the SAS and the other special forces teach eachother. They're all damn good, I'm a green beret fanboy and can say that what they do is truly amazing. The French FFL is extremely good aswell. If there's one thing I can say for certain it's that there is no 'best' SF. They're all trained for the most extreme thinkable situations.
inane little opines
02fxnmaurer
+75|6635|Birmingham UK

Parker wrote:

02fxnmaurer wrote:

you must have missed the part where i said that i have customers that are active duty SF operators, and have actually received training in full auto firearms.

edit:
cross training is pretty much a standard in the SF community, so that doesnt really mean shit.....
so what ...i mean i can fire an sa80...(you know the gun the british army use...it dont mean shit ...weaponry use is completeli basic)...
i do enjoi a good read on the sas it doesnt make me no buff...

i mean as said above ...fair enough you have first hand experience....the fact that parker...fired a few guns with his mates ...doesnt change anythin
specops10-4
+108|6896|In the hills

Poseidon wrote:

All these threads turn into are USA vs. UK.

People from the UK will vote for the SAS, people from the US will vote for the SEALs. Which is why these threads attract extreme-nationalist retards (sam) and cause all sorts of shit.

Like Parker said, almost nobody here knows ANYTHING about either service except for you see on TV (like sam, again). You've probably never seen them in real life, met someone in the branch or anything.
I've met many SEALs, and watched them be trained, but I have never seen SAS being trained, so naturally that makes me more biased...  Atleast I have some idea of what their skill level is.
ig
This topic seems to have no actual posts
+1,199|6675

02fxnmaurer wrote:

Parker wrote:

02fxnmaurer wrote:

edit:
so what ...i mean i can fire an sa80...(you know the gun the british army use...it dont mean shit ...weaponry use is completeli basic)...

i mean as said above ...fair enough you have first hand experience....the fact that parker...fired a few guns with his mates ...doesnt change anythin
lrn2fckngrmr
clogar
damn ain't it great to be a laxer
+32|6109|Minnesota
wheres the "they would both get nuked by clogar" option?
Parker
isteal

02fxnmaurer wrote:

Parker wrote:

02fxnmaurer wrote:

edit:

ya, sure it does.....it gives me WAY more insight than you will ever have.
why?
i have met them, talked to them, asked them questions....received training....not "fired a few guns with my mates".

no, i was taught how to fire a full auto submachine gun, by some of the baddest people on the planet.

go ahead and shoot whatever gun you want, but until you are taught how to do it by a SF operator, its just you shooting a gun and not knowing how to do it.

experience is what counts in the world, not how many books or tv shows you have educated yourself with......
02fxnmaurer
+75|6635|Birmingham UK
haha .....you have not had first hand experience....you will never know whats it like...thts all im sayin ...i have clearly stated that i havent either.....

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2VdhhGjy2yE

american admits sas pwns ...
Surgeons
U shud proabbly f off u fat prik
+3,097|6642|Gogledd Cymru

My daddys friends uncle is chief of the SAS and he said that the SEALs would lose because they are like sealions which fail.
ig
+1,199|6675

02fxnmaurer wrote:

haha .....you have not had first hand experience....you will never know whats it like...thts all im sayin ...i have clearly stated that i havent either.....

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2VdhhGjy2yE

american admits sas pwns ...
omg some guy on youtube says so, it must be true...

gtfo idiot

btw, if you learn to speak proper english, people might actually take you seriously.

Last edited by ig (2008-03-17 15:52:03)

Parker
isteal

02fxnmaurer wrote:

haha .....you have not had first hand experience....
https://i47.photobucket.com/albums/f180/parkercustoms/th_uzi009.jpg

k.
ig
+1,199|6675

Parker wrote:

02fxnmaurer wrote:

haha .....you have not had first hand experience....
http://i47.photobucket.com/albums/f180/ … uzi009.jpg

k.
fucking clan starter
LaidBackNinja
Pony Slaystation
+343|6862|Charlie One Alpha
Should be renamed to "Are you from the UK or the US?"
"If you want a vision of the future, imagine SecuROM slapping your face with its dick -- forever." -George Orwell

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard