VspyVspy
Sniper
+183|6680|A sunburnt country
I found this story on the another forum site and thought I'd share:

http://www.theprepared.com/index.php?op … 0&Item

For those that don't want to read it all, basically this dude punishes a Glock pistol by various means including submersing it in mud, sand, talc powder etc. 

He even shoots it with a .22 pistol, runs over it in his car and drops it from a moving aircraft at 500ft and it still shoots!

"ThePrepared Gear Review: Glock 21 .45acp (Performed by Bigbore of Adco Firearms)

For almost 10 years I’ve been abusing and neglecting my Glock 21. Its been a running joke among some friends and I. Nothing was planned or documented. As I tell people what it has been through, most simply don’t believe me. I guess I wouldn’t either. If someone told you their Glock has at least 150K rounds through it and has gone almost 15K rounds with no cleaning or maintenance would you believe them?"

Freezer7Pro
I don't come here a lot anymore.
+1,447|6204|Winland

Like my camera It's been dropped from over 1.5m into the floor, dropped in water twice, the dog once got it and chewed on it for over an hour, it's gotten hit by a piece of flying plastic, so hard that it knoched it out of my hands, and I have a pretty steady grip...

And it still works flawlessly
The idea of any hi-fi system is to reproduce the source material as faithfully as possible, and to deliberately add distortion to everything you hear (due to amplifier deficiencies) because it sounds 'nice' is simply not high fidelity. If that is what you want to hear then there is no problem with that, but by adding so much additional material (by way of harmonics and intermodulation) you have a tailored sound system, not a hi-fi. - Rod Elliot, ESP
Reciprocity
+721|6588|the dank(super) side of Oregon

Freezer7Pro wrote:

Like my camera It's been dropped from over 1.5m into the floor, dropped in water twice, the dog once got it and chewed on it for over an hour, it's gotten hit by a piece of flying plastic, so hard that it knoched it out of my hands, and I have a pretty steady grip...

can it still kill people?
Freezer7Pro
I don't come here a lot anymore.
+1,447|6204|Winland

Reciprocity wrote:

Freezer7Pro wrote:

can it still kill people?
If I throw it into someone's head hard enough, sure.
The idea of any hi-fi system is to reproduce the source material as faithfully as possible, and to deliberately add distortion to everything you hear (due to amplifier deficiencies) because it sounds 'nice' is simply not high fidelity. If that is what you want to hear then there is no problem with that, but by adding so much additional material (by way of harmonics and intermodulation) you have a tailored sound system, not a hi-fi. - Rod Elliot, ESP
krazed
Admiral of the Bathtub
+619|6787|Great Brown North
wow
VicktorVauhn
+319|6399|Southern California
While its all impressive I like how things like this will say "ran over with a car!"

1 corner of the the car is like 800lbs...Heavy, but not to a chuck of metal.
some_random_panda
Flamesuit essential
+454|6398

Apparently AUGs can do that sort of thing too.
I'm Jamesey
Do a Research Noob
+506|6140|Scotland!

Freezer7Pro wrote:

Every picture you post here is smudged with water damage
Tetrino
International OMGWTFBBQ
+200|6738|Uhh... erm...
When I read the title, I imagined some sort of torture involving shooting somebody in 21 different parts of his body using a Glock.
velocitychaos
+26|6504|Brisbane Australia
Holy fucking crap....i carry a glock 17 for work...hmmmm wonder if the boss'll let me see if his guns are as stuff as the 21......yeah right.
AussieReaper
( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
+5,761|6160|what

I'd bet an m16 wouldn't last anywhere near that well.
https://i.imgur.com/maVpUMN.png

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard