+333|5999|...

GunSlinger OIF II wrote:

†[AøT]§tèálth† wrote:

jord wrote:

That's because:

A. You haven't seen them at all.
B. Nazi's in World War 2.
C. Falklands.

Not that the marines have ever fought a true "Super power". Whatever the fuck that means.
Nazi Germany wasnt a Superpower there are only 2 Superpowers and they US and the former Soviet Union. Falklands proved what they could fire a torpedo at a ship? I believe that the British got their butts handed to them turning the first half of WW2 in Africa where the SAS got alot of their victories. Also i wouldn't believe everything you see and hear about the SAS on video games most people over hype them. Fine you can believe COD as SAS history LOL.
but we've fought so many super powers ourselves........

what makes you an expert anyways?
COD 1, 2, 3 and 4, battlefield 1942, vietnam, 2, 2142... he played them all thus making him a credible source - his knowledge about hitboxes, accurate history and hand to hand combat are superb.
inane little opines
GunSlinger OIF II
Banned.
+1,860|6644
modern history....like new classics?
Poseidon
Fudgepack DeQueef
+3,253|6537|Long Island, New York

SamTheMan:D wrote:

http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/e … 0chart.png

suck a fat one too
too late you already took the cock sucking position

ok, so what? that still proves that the UK's pretty damn fat.
SamTheMan:D
Banned
+856|5974|England

Poseidon wrote:

suck a fat one too

not as fat as you fatty
Shocking
sorry you feel that way
+333|5999|...

†[AøT]§tèálth† wrote:

GunSlinger OIF II wrote:

†[AøT]§tèálth† wrote:

Nazi Germany wasnt a Superpower there are only 2 Superpowers and they US and the former Soviet Union. Falklands proved what they could fire a torpedo at a ship? I believe that the British got their butts handed to them turning the first half of WW2 in Africa where the SAS got alot of their victories. Also i wouldn't believe everything you see and hear about the SAS on video games most people over hype them. Fine you can believe COD as SAS history LOL.
but we've fought so many super powers ourselves........

what makes you an expert anyways?
WW2 and Modern History Expert. Too many Europeans aren't taught real history and their parents, internets, peoples, and anyone tell them stuff and they believe it. Some retard was telling me that Britian would destroyed US if they had a full out war i was like LOL.
I can't imagine you're some expert when you don't admit germany was a super power, hell - supersuperpower in WW2. Also, I doubt anyone saying shit like that has any real knowledge about the war.
inane little opines
GunSlinger OIF II
Banned.
+1,860|6644
super powers during ww2 were the germans, the french, the british, the americans, the soviets.   each of these nations were considered super powers during the era.

and even italy.  we're talking about colonial powers and nations that have the capabilities to project military and/or economic power anywhere on the globe.

Last edited by GunSlinger OIF II (2008-03-16 13:56:16)

Poseidon
Fudgepack DeQueef

Poseidon wrote:

suck a fat one too

not as fat as you fatty
but still fat mr. chub chub

GunSlinger OIF II wrote:

super powers during ww2 were the nazis, the germans, the french, the british, the americans, the soviets.   each of these nations were considered super powers during the era.
wait, wut?

Last edited by Poseidon (2008-03-16 13:55:06)

daddyofdeath
A REAL Combat Engineer in the house
+187|6253|UK Bradford W,Yorks. Age 27

jord wrote:

†[AøT]§tèálth† wrote:

Why do you "British" have to be so cocky and act like your "da shit"? I don't even know why your allies with us o yeah we saved you from being annihilated in two world wars.
Seriously be quiet. You think Americans are never cocky? As soon as someone else mentions anything they have that's good you have to come in with your little "Cocky" namecalling. Hypocrite.
I love England and I also love America. England has idiots in this country that type shit on forums just the same America has idiots posting shit.
GunSlinger OIF II
Banned.
+1,860|6644

Poseidon wrote:

GunSlinger OIF II wrote:

super powers during ww2 were the nazis, the germans, the french, the british, the americans, the soviets.   each of these nations were considered super powers during the era.
wait, wut?
damn it.  you know what i mean.
Poseidon
Fudgepack DeQueef

GunSlinger OIF II wrote:

Poseidon wrote:

GunSlinger OIF II wrote:

wait, wut?
damn it.  you know what i mean.

GunSlinger OIF II wrote:

and even italy.  we're talking about colonial powers and nations that have the capabilities to project military and/or economic power anywhere on the globe.
hey turkey neck cool it!!!!

SAS is just wannabes i could take out 1million SAS soldiers with my bare hands...

Last edited by †[AøT]§tèálth† (2008-03-16 13:57:19)

M.O.A.B
'Light 'em up!'
+1,220|6223|Escea

GunSlinger OIF II wrote:

I happen to think that the British army of 1776 could take on a company of 100 marines. 100 soldiers.  100 green berets. whatever.  that whole "300" mind set goes out the window with gunpowder.  we're talking about thousands upon thousands of armed men vs 100 marines that have their limitations as well. 

its more of a stupid question the more I think about it.

now, if we're talking about a section of Bradleys...
roll on the brads
daddyofdeath

GunSlinger OIF II wrote:

super powers during ww2 were the germans, the french, the british, the americans, the soviets.   each of these nations were considered super powers during the era.

ITALY? With their vehicles that had 6 speed reverse gearboxes!
^*AlphA*^
F*ckers
+3,135|6738|The Hague, Netherlands

†[AøT]§tèálth† wrote:

GunSlinger OIF II wrote:

SAS is just wannabes i could take out 1million SAS soldiers with my bare hands...
calls himself an expert...
https://bf3s.com/sigs/36eac2cb6af70a43508fd8d1c93d3201f4e23435.png
Poseidon
Fudgepack DeQueef

†[AøT]§tèálth† wrote:

GunSlinger OIF II wrote:

Um, hardly. Nobody here is denying the SAS's power. They just certainly could NOT take down the entire branch of the US Marines.

100 marines vs. 100 SAS would make more sense for this, but of course the massive amount of nationalism(fuck you cowami) jingoism in this thread makes airheads like Sam and others think otherwise.
Mekstizzle
WALKER
+3,611|6621|London, England
Italy could just about take over Ethiopia back then
syndicat111
+39|6678|UK

†[AøT]§tèálth† wrote:

jord wrote:

†[AøT]§tèálth† wrote:

SAS are overrated though ive never seen them fight a "true" superpower not just 3rd world countries lol.
That's because:

A. You haven't seen them at all.
B. Nazi's in World War 2.
C. Falklands.

Not that the marines have ever fought a true "Super power". Whatever the fuck that means.
Of course Germany was a superpower, you berk, Hitler had managed to take over a vast amount of land in just a few short years!  At the start of WW2, Germany, the UK and Russia were the primary superpowers.  At the end, the UK / German economy had been crippled (hence the loss of the British Empire, we effectively sold the countries their independance) which left the self-interested Russia and the Imperialist America.  By 1950, USA held about a 1/3 of the world economy - hence thats the reason why the US became a superpower.

I believe that the British got their butts handed to them turning the first half of WW2
You finished talking out of your ass?
1 Waffen SS soldier > 100 SAS soldiers.
GunSlinger OIF II
Banned.
+1,860|6644

†[AøT]§tèálth† wrote:

GunSlinger OIF II wrote:

I dont think anyone who hasnt gone through some sort of SF training has the credibility to bash any nation's special ops.
GunSlinger OIF II
Banned.
+1,860|6644

Mek-Izzle wrote:

Italy could just about take over Ethiopia back then
well, they had a pretty decent navy.  ethiopians were chucking spears and they still put up a decent fight.  italians conquered albania.  they were owners of colonies.
Mekstizzle
WALKER
+3,611|6621|London, England

†[AøT]§tèálth† wrote:

lol

Fuck the Waffen SS, fuck nazi Germany and anyone that thinks they were worth shit.
I was in the Spetznas ill break all their necks!
GunSlinger OIF II
Banned.
+1,860|6644

daddyofdeath wrote:

GunSlinger OIF II wrote:

ITALY? With their vehicles that had 6 speed reverse gearboxes!
they could project them, doesnt mean theyll move forward once they get to their destination.
jord
+2,382|6678|The North, beyond the wall.

†[AøT]§tèálth† wrote:

I was wondering if you were retarded.

At least now I'm not the only one that knows. Unlucky Posideon choosing to back up this clown.
daddyofdeath

GunSlinger OIF II wrote:

†[AøT]§tèálth† wrote:

GunSlinger OIF II wrote:

I dont think anyone who hasnt gone through some sort of SF training has the credibility to bash any nation's special ops.
Escape and Evasion here with the SAS!

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard