r'Eeee
That's how I roll, BITCH!
+311|6450

Interview

Too bad, it ain't coming to the PC. It's basically a remake of Carentan from CoD2

https://ps3.psu.com/media/call-of-duty-4:-modern-warfare/call-of-duty-4:-modern-warfare-ss-54.jpg

https://ps3.psu.com/media/call-of-duty-4:-modern-warfare/call-of-duty-4:-modern-warfare-ss-56.jpg

https://ps3.psu.com/media/call-of-duty-4:-modern-warfare/call-of-duty-4:-modern-warfare-ss-55.jpg

Update:

China Town

Broadcast

Creek

Killhouse

Last edited by r'Eeee (2008-03-17 13:39:17)

millmax
Wanna fly over Oslo? PM me!
+18|6540|Norway
The massive autoaim of the consoles throws me right off
Dwit
+34|6512

millmax wrote:

got owned?
hurricane2oo5
Do One Ya Mug !!!
+176|6766|mansfield

millmax wrote:

Whatever Trevor !!

We need a new map , looks good !
Mint Sauce
Frighteningly average
+780|6288|eng

millmax wrote:

Why do PC players always say this? Is it because you are sexually incomplete?

We need a new map. All I ever seem to play is Crash, Strike, District, Downpour and Countdown. And I only like Crash..
#rekt
RDMC
Enemy Wheelbarrow Spotted..!!
+736|6567|Area 51
So are there going to be new maps for the PC aswell? Because I am getting bored with the current maps.
henno13
A generally unremarkable member
+230|6350|Belfast

RDMC wrote:

So are there going to be new maps for the PC aswell? Because I am getting bored with the current maps.
yup:
mp_brodcast
and
mp_creek

i believe brodcast is a extended version of the iraqi tv station in Charlies Dont Surf
crek is a extended version of Heat i think...
SEREVENT
MASSIVE G STAR
+605|6109|Birmingham, UK
We are getting Chinatwon aren't we?

David, TELL ME!
Uzique
dasein.
+2,865|6472
Ahhh a CoD4 remake of Carentan! Although they're not pitching it at PC gamers probably for a good reason (i.e. we've already had Carentan in every single version of CoD already)- I think it's a map that the PC community could really use. Mainly because Carentan was from the 'old' batch of maps that actually had thought and effort put into making them.

Compare Carentan to Shipment, Cargoship, Crash.... anything, and it blows them out of the water. I'm tired of playing basic-symmetrical console maps on a PC that demands so much more.
libertarian benefit collector - anti-academic super-intellectual. http://mixlr.com/the-little-phrase/
Mint Sauce
Frighteningly average
+780|6288|eng

Bf2-GeneralArnott wrote:

David, TELL ME!
Only console owners apparently. You get Creek and Broadcast.

We get all 3.
#rekt
Swope
+55|6171|Germany

Mint Sauce wrote:

Bf2-GeneralArnott wrote:

David, TELL ME!

We get all 3.
No
Mekstizzle
WALKER
+3,611|6623|London, England
Why give it a Chinese theme? There is no China in the game. They should've kept it Middle Eastern or Russian
Mint Sauce
Frighteningly average
+780|6288|eng

Swope wrote:

Mint Sauce wrote:

Bf2-GeneralArnott wrote:

David, TELL ME!

We get all 3.
No
No what?
#rekt
Swope
+55|6171|Germany

Mint Sauce wrote:

Swope wrote:

Mint Sauce wrote:

We get all 3.
No
No what?
We get those 3 maps too. Later but we get them, don't think because you're a console player your better than a pc gamer.
PC > console
Mint Sauce
Frighteningly average
+780|6288|eng

Swope wrote:

Mint Sauce wrote:

Swope wrote:

No
No what?
We get those 3 maps too. Later but we get them, don't think because you're a console player your better than a pc gamer.
PC > console
Try not to over react. Did I say anything that you just wrote, or in any way emply it? No.

On the interview, he said nothing about PC, so i'm just going on what information I have.. I never said PC owners wouldn't get China Town. Check underline ^
#rekt
Bernadictus
+1,055|6739

Mint Sauce wrote:

Swope wrote:

Mint Sauce wrote:

No what?
PC > console
Try not to over react. Did I say anything that you just wrote, or in any way emply it? No.

On the interview, he said nothing about PC, so i'm just going on what information I have.. I never said PC owners wouldn't get China Town. Check underline ^
Broadcast, Creek, Chinatown en Killhouse will also be available to the PC players. Check your sources.
FatherTed
xD
+3,936|6502|so randum

millmax wrote:

It's only really noticable on free for all tbh.

And it cuts out over any distance further than point blank pretty much.

Last edited by FatherTed (2008-03-16 08:24:48)

Small hourglass island
Always raining and foggy
Use an umbrella
Mekstizzle
WALKER
+3,611|6623|London, England
There's auto aim on multiplayer?

WTF

Fair enough if it was single player...

Why oh why would IW put it into multiplayer...
FatherTed
xD
+3,936|6502|so randum

Mek-Izzle wrote:

There's auto aim on multiplayer?

WTF

Fair enough if it was single player...

Why oh why would IW put it into multiplayer...
Mek it isnt as amazing as it sounds.

All i've seen it do is compensate (poorly) for the time it takes to to turn while aiming at CQC.

And as everyone has it, everyone has the same advantage.

And over ranges greater than 10m, it really has no effect.
Small hourglass island
Always raining and foggy
Use an umbrella
Raphi
Banned
+354|6260|Basel, Switzerland
I want these maps so bad.
Mint Sauce
Frighteningly average
+780|6288|eng

Bernadictus wrote:

Mint Sauce wrote:

Swope wrote:

PC > console

Broadcast, Creek, Chinatown en Killhouse will also be available to the PC players. Check your sources.
I DONT FUCKING HAVE ANY. Except the video. And he said nothing about PC. Penny dropped yet?
#rekt
DefCon-17
Maple Syrup Faggot
+362|6158|Vancouver | Canada

Bernadictus wrote:

Mint Sauce wrote:

Swope wrote:

PC > console

What he said.
Mint Sauce
Frighteningly average
+780|6288|eng

DefCon-17 wrote:

Bernadictus wrote:

Mint Sauce wrote:

What he said.
Bit of brown-nosing going on.
#rekt
DefCon-17
Maple Syrup Faggot
+362|6158|Vancouver | Canada

Mint Sauce wrote:

DefCon-17 wrote:

Bernadictus wrote:

What he said.
Bit of brown-nosing going on.
klol
2tuff
Positive Karma Here!
+357|6778

Mint Sauce wrote:

Why do PC players always say this? Is it because you are sexually incomplete?
That is just about the worst insult I have ever seen, you are complete fucking fail. That was absolutely horrendous. You fail so hard my monitor is shaking.

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard