JonskyGBR
+5|6696|England
If you didn't know, and haven't got them already

Click here for latest Xfi drivers

They are dated 15-Nov-2005

but are better than CD drivers!

Last edited by JonskyGBR (2006-02-17 12:36:44)

-_{MoW}_-Assasin
+13|6751|Australia
i want a X-Fi
BirdDog28
+0|6698
Hate to make this my first post, but it was relevant to the topic....

I was playing with the options and noticed that I never had my X-Fi selected in the sound options.  I have to admit, normally the sound quality on games isn't that much of a boost just by selecting hardware, but in this case - I LIKE IT!  The effects are awesome with the X-Fi.  It would be difficult to sum up here, but just check it out for yourself if you need confirmation.
.ACB|_Cutthroat1
No place like 127.0.0.1
+76|6719|Gold Coast,QLD,Australia
i got an X-FI Elite pro a few days ago, holy shit its good
Maj.Do
+85|6775|good old CA
new driver eh. i hate installin drivers.  ill update mine later
JonskyGBR
+5|6696|England

Maj.Do wrote:

new driver eh. i hate installin drivers.  ill update mine later
I did have an Audigy 2 ZS in and even I noticed an improvement in sound, how sweet is the artillery whistle as it falls ??
SAS-Lynx
Scottish Moderator!!!
+13|6799|Scotland!!!

JonskyGBR wrote:

how sweet is the artillery whistle as it falls ??
brings u even more into the battlefield
psychotoxic187
+11|6732

SAS-Lynx wrote:

JonskyGBR wrote:

how sweet is the artillery whistle as it falls ??
brings u even more into the battlefield
Unless you get the bug, where suddenly things do not make any noise what so ever anymore.
JonskyGBR
+5|6696|England

psychotoxic187 wrote:

Unless you get the bug, where suddenly things do not make any noise what so ever anymore.
You tried the drivers ??

You made sure your mode switch is on "GAME MODE" cos if mine isn't I get no sound in BF2 ??
section9
+9|6870|USA
I'm supposed to trust the word of a guy who bails out on his passengers?   no thx....my card works fine ty
JonskyGBR
+5|6696|England

section9 wrote:

I'm supposed to trust the word of a guy who bails out on his passengers?   no thx....my card works fine ty
lol, it's just a funny pic... fool.

I actually say "bail out" before i do. I do my best to get the flaming inferno away from you before it blows by keeping full throttle for a sec after my passenger/s bails.
psychotoxic187
+11|6732

JonskyGBR wrote:

psychotoxic187 wrote:

You tried the drivers ??

You made sure your mode switch is on "GAME MODE" cos if mine isn't I get no sound in BF2 ??
Yes, I have the new drivers. It has happened to me on several occasions, and it's not just me. All of a sudden you hear no gun sounds, or arty sounds. Like yesterday, I was piloting a chopper, and never heard the gunner shooting the gun, but I was getting kill assist points. Also happens with arty. Before I could hear the arty going off on the other side of the map, and move in time. Now, I'll just die, and look in the corner, and it will say I was killed by arty, but I never heard it go off, or even land in my area. This all started to happen after the latest patch, before it, it was perfectly fine.

Last edited by psychotoxic187 (2006-02-19 12:26:54)

JonskyGBR
+5|6696|England
Ahh right, well as you posted it in this driver topic, i thought you meant it was your sound card, you did say "where suddenly things do not make any noise what so ever anymore." That's a game bug..
.ACB|_Cutthroat1
No place like 127.0.0.1
+76|6719|Gold Coast,QLD,Australia

JonskyGBR wrote:

lol, it's just a funny pic... fool.
https://img342.imageshack.us/img342/3573/pic24232ie.jpg

Last edited by .ACB|_Cutthroat1 (2006-02-19 13:53:52)

JonskyGBR
+5|6696|England
I'm not trying to be funny so I don't care. The picture IS funny
section9
+9|6870|USA
lol I was just kidding thx for the link.

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard